• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

even with ambush scope on LDR my sniper is still better.

asLz26J.jpg

Midas

The problem with having too many exotics is that you only get duplicates. Got my third or fourth Truth this week, along with my third Monte Carlo and second Suros. But hey, free shards!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I've got to finish CE where I had to leave from earlier with Hawkian. We are at the Deathsinger CP. Need 4 more. Anyone need a Crota kill?

1. M3Rocket
2. Hitomart

You guys want to kill him with only three people? It's possible.

How much easier is it to aim while under fire with that perk? I've never had a sniper rifle with it.

the difference between peeing hands free or not.

stability is better. this tends to be the thing that's higher on legegendaries but it's not on the LDR. and i mentioned earlier that mine has twice the RoF which is important in PvP when you're trying to body shot the guy with thorn or suros across the map. the extra range helps there as well.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If they aren't going to do it, I can help you out. I solo-ed her a billion times. Should be easier with just one more person.

I'm up for it, but I don't have the checkpoint
Master sword Dhruv! Do you feel like Crota is getting up faster before his death?
Pre patch I was able to kill crota within 2 swordphases. Post patch right before his death, he manage to get up and kill me now Everytime before 1 more shield break would kill him.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The sets of ads are different from pre-patch. I never knew this but when you start off and kill ads left and right of the activation crystal, it also contributes to time towards enrage.

My biggest gripe is just the behavior of the swordkeeper. Sometimes he just stands there, sometimes he runs and hides, sometimes he takes forever to come out, all of that contributes towards enrage. Trying to solo Crota, time is super important. I killed him once by myself prepatch but now it seems harder because all of the little things. Luck plays a big part in getting your timing right.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
it's a sniper so RoF > impact in PvP IMO

it literally fires twice as fast. in some cases that means twice as many kills. hang on lemme dig up a clip

Specifically for PvP purposes. 2 to the body 1 to the head. Impact isn't that important for snipes.

Shito

Man, that weekly update is... weak.
That sure was a lot of words to just say "hard raid on Wednesday, unknown patch on Tuesday, here's a bunch of pictures of the loot, minus the shader because".

Acorn

Best pvp match I've ever had. 2 5 kill strikes one 10 kill steak and headshot spree finished

Oh and machine headshots finished.

Midas

I hope so much that the Fatebringer will one shot the thrall at level 33. Probably not, but one can always hope. Right?

I'll be on for Xur in a bit, just let me know if you want to knock out the flawless real quick or just want another for DS/Crota.

Is that White Nail or Mulligan? The perks aren't that good though :(

Pretty sure it has a white nail like perk....? Primaries all look underwhelming compared to VoG but we'll know for sure soon enough.

Top Bottom