• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Feorax

Hes by the Crucible vendors.

Is Glasshouse worth getting for a defender? Thinking of baby titan that ill be levelling soon.

Near Crucible Quartermaster

The Glasshouse
Aclyophage Symbiote
Obsidian Mind
ICEBREAKER
Exotic Shards

Upgrade:
Symbiote
Lucky Raspberry
Titan Crest of Alpha
No Backup Plans
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Light Beyond Nemesis
Bad juju
Last Word
Plan C
Pocket Infinity
Thunderlord
Gjallarhorn

Curios:

Scout Rifle Telemetry
HC Telemetry
Shotgun Telemetry

5CvnODS.jpg

6rUeOTy.jpg

jadedm17

ice breaker yess!!

all i need is hawk moon now

obsidian mind!

Shrug, I'm always so torn between trying to find him myself and reading gaf and hoping no one spoils the weapons surprise. This week I couldn't find him and bam. :/

Edit : Obsidian Mind oh hell yes

Born2Live

Icebreaker!!! Never thought he would sell that again, might as well pick up another one for my alts. Glasshouse and Obsidian Mind too. This has got to be one of his best weeks.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Icebreaker and Obsidian Mind? Wow I'd thought specifically hoping for both this week would surely end in disappointment.

jadedm17

No heavy ammo tho :(
Or exotic engrams, something becoming the norm.
Is there a reason bungie wants us to hoard motes? I know Kotaku seems to think so.
I hope there is since the alternative is yet another useless item to high level players.

Ice Breaker is not that useful anymore. I use a Black Hammer or LDR myself and I have two Ice Breakers.

I have both and Icebreaker is far more reliable (no crits) and great for things like night falls. Black hammer is great to not take a primary spot but I'd choose Icebreaker over it most the time.

Nuszka

Best week ever with xur, makes up for very bad tuesday, upgrades for skull of amakhara, awsome. Obsidian mind and bad juju upgrades , my 32 warlock will finally be the voidwalker he was ment to be , yes.

Shito

Or exotic engrams, something becoming the norm.
Is there a reason bungie wants us to hoard motes? I know Kotaku seems to think so.
I hope there is since the alternative is yet another useless item to high level players.
If anything, I'd say this proves just the contrary.
If Bungie were to introduce a new way to spend motes on, you know damn well they would do anything to make us spend all of ours beforehand...

Raybunny

On my behalf since I am only waiting on Thunderlord I am disappointed on Xur this week. Happy for my friends that can get their IB now. And again: no engram week

Top Bottom