• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Homeboyd

Swordbreaker (shotgun) and I'm not sure what the other was. I think it was a pulse rifle. She wanted a sniper, but hey. She was happy just to land something other than energy/shards. :lol
Primaries won't drop until hard mode. Maybe a rocket launcher (which is great), fusion rifle (which is also great) or the machine gun (which is ok). Guessing FR.

Yeah when you land a bunch of mats and don't even have the gear to use it on, it kind of sucks. Gunna have to catch up to her level!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Anyone want to burn through a Nightfall in record time with me? I need to go to sleep but I don't know if I will be able to do it before the reset.

Quote me here.
PSN : coolasj19

Dave_6

Thanks again for the run Hawkian! Got the Hunter helmet, Light of the Abyss and my 2nd Hunter cloak. I was hoping for Black Hammer or the HMG (need an arc heavy) but I'll take the fusion rifle. Should be good for IB this weekend at least.

Congrats squid on the Ballerhorn! I was hyped when I got mine to say the least.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
tumblr_lk8j6qmj7K1qzu5wc.gif

Mine has unflinching, snapshot and final round =)

M3Rocket

this group with >50% new players to the raid just wrecked crota! got the kill on the right side, our first time getting him down over there and they didn't miss a beat <3 great job guys!

thanks again for not getting pissed at me for forgetting to mention certain... rather important aspects of each encounter the first time around XD Was still a lot of fun.

Seems like the stream went down without any notification in the middle of fighting crota... :( sorry to anyone who was tuned in.

Nice job Sherpa-Hawk! Sorry I had to go. I should have scheduled more than two hours for this.

hydruxo

About to run a weekly heroic real quick. If anybody needs the coins before Xur comes, feel free to hop in / send a FR.

PSN: hydruxxo

R0ckman

Is unflinching hard to find on snipers? I have like 3 snipers with unflinching. Its usually useless to me though, very rarely am I in a position to get shot at while sniping, if it's vs another sniper, it does me no good anyways.

Jinjo

I hope the world first for Crota hard next week is a team that cheeses the fuck out of the raid. Just to stick it to the high-roaders
Datto
. The salt will be epic lol.

EL CUCO

3/4 away from IB level 4. Not bad for the couple hours I've played, only yesterday and today.

Titan level 32 is on the horizon.

Xur, plz bring a good striker helm, and atleast one good Hunter helm. K? thanks.
What are the best perks for a hand cannon? I'm reforging my Timur's...
I would try to grab Outlaw, Field scout, and Crowd Control.

coy

I was sure the sniper would be liked. I was quite jealous as well.

Thanks Jeeves and sorry about the engram. Wish it turned into something sexier than energies. Going for last weekly heroic if anyone would like in. Xur is coming in 2.5 hours with goodies hopefully. Add or join if you want in.

PSN: coyquettish

Currently at rank 3 and halfway to rank 4 in the iron banner. Hopefully the progress continues so I can get the hand cannon and move onto my titan.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Thanks to Destiny GAF for the VoG HM today, I just need Vision of Confluence to complete the raid armory. :O

B7c3rrtCUAEdG2Y.jpg:large

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
3/4 away from IB level 4. Not bad for the couple hours I've played, only yesterday and today.

Titan level 32 is on the horizon.

Xur, plz bring a good striker helm, and atleast one good Hunter helm. K? thanks.

I would try to grab Outlaw, Field scout, and Crowd Control.

Outlaw, Third Eye, Field Scout, Send It/Hammer Forged, Crowd Control

Cool, thanks. I settled for grenadier and outlaw. I wanted firefly but I'm out of motes.

M3Rocket

I've got to finish CE where I had to leave from earlier with Hawkian. We are at the Deathsinger CP. Need 4 more. Anyone need a Crota kill?

1. M3Rocket
2. Hitomart

Top Bottom