• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Namikaze1

hell yea, Obsidian Mind! might also pick up Glasshouse cuz I have coins.
I say pick them up. Might be even useful for Hard mode since enemies will be 33. Weapons of Light and Blessing of Light lasting longer will help out a bit with the raid.

noomi

So I'm sure someone has already discussed this here but....

Is anyone skipping raiding on Tuesday and just waiting for Hard Mode? You would still get the hard mode loot after completing normal first, if it's anything like VoG that is....

Pickman

My biased opinion, a skilled TLW/Thorn user will probably do better than a skilled Suros user in PVP today.

This is super accurate. I recently unlocked my Thorn to max and if I happen to get a bead on you within the first few shots of you hitting me, I'm still coming out on top in IB. It's a monster in regular Crucible as well.

Is anyone skipping raiding on Tuesday and just waiting for Hard Mode? You would still get the hard mode loot after completing normal first, if it's anything like VoG that is....

I usually don't do my CE raiding until Friday/Saturday, so I'll be fresh if you need an extra lock. 32, maxxed NITC, 331 IB, a few 300 heavies. Still need to learn the goddamned bridge, though. Have yet to find a group willing to do it legit. :-/

Since the nerfs, Hand Cannons > Auto Rifles in Crucible, although ARs are still perfectly viable if you prefer (and for that stupid Iron Banner bounty).

I greatly prefer HCs, they fit my playstyle much better. Thorn/HMoon for mid-to-long range and TLW for close-to-mid range.

Namikaze1

Dear Bungie,

Please give me the option to not do the fucking Urn quest. I don't want to do it. I hate seeing that green symbol on the screen. I hate seeing it take up space in my Bounty table. I just hate its existence. Please make it fucking optional. Or hell, give us the option to turn that damn green notification off. I don't want to do it. Especially the Uzork part. I hate waiting in a single spot for far too long.

Dear Bungie,

Please give me the option to not do the fucking Urn quest. I don't want to do it. I hate seeing that green symbol on the screen. I hate seeing it take up space in my Bounty table. I just hate its existence. Please make it fucking optional. Or hell, give us the option to turn that damn green notification off. I don't want to do it. Especially the Uzork part. I hate waiting in a single spot for far too long.

amen I got my murmur I don't need light 33 gloves

Yeah since the patch should be out like an hour before I finish work, I'm just gonna do the hard raid, gotta assume it will be double drops.

Also available for flawless run if any space available?

Hooray for Xur!

The Glasshouse completes my collection for Titan exotic armour, have them all now. Just missing a total of 5 exotic armour pieces, 2 Hunter and 3 Warlock.

Bad JuJu upgrade because I am too lazy to do the bounty again, and Light Beyond Nemesis upgrade!

Just need to upgrade Invective now. Last upgrade I will need. Woohoo!

Namikaze1

I already did the damn bounty on one character. The reward sucks, especially since the other two that hasn't done it yet are 32 already. Give me the option to turn off gree notification!

Uggghh idk if I want to buy Glasshouse. It took me so fucking long just to get my Titan to 32 and I have exactly 0 plasteel plating. :/
You could always run Roc with me. :)

No seriously, run roc with me. I need to do that 25 strikes bounty for Bad Juju.

Daemul

Uggghh idk if I want to buy Glasshouse. It took me so fucking long just to get my Titan to 32 and I have exactly 0 plasteel plating. :/

0 plasteel? Goddamn. That's the problem with running more than one class, you don't play your alt classes enough to naturally accumulate stockpiles of class specific materials like you did with your main class.

Deku Tree

Anyone want to do the daily 1x or 2x or 3x?
If so just join on me soon.

If not I'm gonna skip it.
I hate doing Rasputin bunker solo.

Ah thanks. And I'm gonna need to hunt you down sometime to steal that GK checkpoint off you. Just wish I knew I was free haha
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edit:
some people can steal it off me in a few mins if they want. I can sit idle and kill myself whenever I head "guardian down"

I can run it with you now. Doesnt matter to me if its 3x, its pretty short.
want to use the XP to help upgrade my new helmets

And now ice breakers for all my characters so I don't have to switch. Best Xur week in a while. Need to do the weekly so I can pick up obsidian mind as well.

Namikaze1

I need to do 21 more strikes.

Okay, 19 really since I'm about to do the two bounty strikes available now.

Roc better give 19 straight Nexus strikes.

Daemul

The amount of times the DLC missions have popped up as the Daily Mission and the DLC strike has popped up as the Weekly Heroic/Nightfall is fucking ridiculous.

Deku Tree

I bought another glasshouse (increase my intellect by 28) an obsidian mind and two more icebreakers.
I have 131 strange coins left.
Xur I am ready to buy three ghorns plz next weekend.

CLBridges

Dear Bungie,

You can delete the bounty off your list, it can be picked up again at Eris once you decide to complete it, if you so decide.

Especially the Uzork part. I hate waiting in a single spot for far too long.

Bungie: "Standing in front of a cave and wasting time shooting stuff isn't what we had in mind for this game."

Created a quest to sit out front of the cave for 30 minutes waiting for a specific spawn.

Nuszka

Yeah since the patch should be out like an hour before I finish work, I'm just gonna do the hard raid, gotta assume it will be double drops.

Also available for flawless run if any space available?

I am gonna run the normal after reset, but i should be available on wendsday by the time hard hits , we should create a group for hard one.

The week of dupes continues! My nighfalls got me my second MIDA and Horn. I already got a dupe icebreaker from crota last week and now I can by my third! Woot, ice breaker is a solid weapon to always have in your arsenal. No more swapping that around. House of glass for my Titan, some telemetries and Thunderlord upgrade finally. I have been missing that one because of glimmer for weeks.

Not a bad Xur day. Now I just need to wipe the bad raid taste from my mouth and have some actual clears with my characters. I miss the easy solo bolos.

Acorn

0 plasteel? Goddamn. That's the problem with running more than one class, you don't play your alt classes enough to naturally accumulate stockpiles of class specific materials like you did with your main class.
No kidding. I have like multiple thousands of plasteel and less than 20 of the hunter and warlock mats.

Why the hell is the IB class item available at rank 4?

It gives a rep boost but just for the rank 4-5 rep level? That is lame. Wish I had it from last time like the shader and emblem. I did IB on my hunter last time.

titan dudes would i regret dismantling my no backup plans and mk 44 stand asides now that i have a glasshouse? i don't think i would but maybe i'm missing something

i got those when i didn't have any better options and there was a time when i thought having The Collection of exotics would be cool but i think i'd just rather have the exotic shard

Namikaze1

You can delete the bounty off your list, it can be picked up again at Eris once you decide to complete it, if you so decide.
My post also talks about the annoying green notification that shows up on the screen for said bounty if you don't pick it up. Deleting it doesn't help at all.

Why the hell is the IB class item available at rank 4?

It gives a rep boost but just for the rank 4-5 rep level? That is lame. Wish I had it from last time like the shader and emblem. I did IB on my hunter last time.

Yep. Its the only thing I really want from th IB. Titan and Hunter class itens.

Ranked up Bad Juju and Obsidian Mind to Exotic perks and did some Roc strikes. Dayum, Nova Bombs for days!

Xur, you the real MVP.

tumblr_inline_n8s1heJrqk1sbfyb2.gif

Top Bottom