• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

People are the worst! Lots of folks thought CE flawless was harder at first, but it was all an illusion caused by the under-leveled damage scaling.

It doesn't really matter, all 3 classes can kill him in 3 combos as a Lv32. But people who are bad at the game think there are lots of requirements for easy encounters like Crota. You can
ab
use the Hunter invisibility to stay close to Crota so that you don't actually need to communicate much with your team or properly time Crota's shield breaks with the sword runner's approach.

Bottom line: class doesn't matter for the sword.

Agreed. A certain weapon comes to mind when talking about people thinking some things are required.

With that said I think hunter jump is most ideal for getting to Crota quick. Not saying other classes aren't as good or can't do it but for me personally hunter seems the best suited for that

Agent

Oh come the fuck on...I was just put on an Iron Banner team with a level 12 player. I'd imagine they were as effective as a level 5 noob trying to shoot the hive majors in the Cosmodrome at the spawn.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Oh come the fuck on...I was just put on an Iron Banner team with a level 12 player. I'd imagine they were as effective as a level 5 noob trying to shoot the hive majors in the Cosmodrome at the spawn.

I think about 5 times last night I was put in matches that were 6k to 16k.

Infuriating, to say the least.

LiK

GG to IB crews tonight. I might return later at an odd hour. Ranked up Dead Orbit and IB at the same time. Not bad.

You can be a level 12 on IB? I thought the requirement was 20

tumblr_lgy8t0iKa41qcumrmo1_500.gif

I stared at that for like 5 min

Ugh, more ass from Dead Orshit

Fuck those emo assholes. I changed allegiances

coy

Sorry all not sure why the sudden NAT issues especially affecting the whole party for me. I'm gonna take my gf out for dinner but be back in a bit. Fun games all around and I even got a Spear to drop! And I saw Xplicit with the Toaster! Look me up in a bit if another train departs.

Sorry all not sure why the sudden NAT issues especially affecting the whole party for me. I'm gonna take my gf out for dinner but be back in a bit. Fun games all around and I even got a Spear to drop! And I saw Xplicit with the Toaster! Look me up in a bit if another train departs.

Sucks about the Nat issues but its been a fun ride today. Thanks for rolling with us.

Nat was so excited. "I got stuff! I got stuff! Not just energy!"

Two legendaries, new engram, new shader, new (ugly) cape. Pretty good haul! Thanks for running it!

She's now run CE before me. I'll try to tag into the next CE run. Looked like fun.

Was that your daughter? Is she elementary school age? She was killing it. Pulling Wizards and reviving Hawk and such.

Fun to play with someone who gets super excited. She even joined in on the Bladedance rave at the end. Haha.

kidko

Still need to do Nightfalls and weeklies. Been a busy week + on baby dad duty. Any other weekend warriors need to do it? Hit me up

PSN kidklovius

Made it to rank 3. Rank 5 is for sure happening this sunday. Actually had some good games going solo. Things went a lot faster running it with friends though. Didn't see a single iron banner weapon drop, but I did get crushed by a kid using Efrideet's Spear.

Made it to rank 3. Rank 5 is for sure happening this sunday. Actually had some good games going solo. Things went a lot faster running it with friends though. Didn't see a single iron banner weapon drop, but I did get crushed by a kid using Efrideet's Spear.

wanna join my fireteam? We have one more spot.

as a level 27 in IB, I had fun using shoulder tackle + storm fist. I have insurmountable skullfort equipped so I always spawn with storm fist active. I turned on "storm fist kills severely reduce fist of havoc cooldown" and I get a couple supers, too. I got a few first places, and most of the time i'm 4th of 6, when everyone else is 31-32

BokehKing

Banned
Oh man those small maps in control are so much fun and great change of pace from the same 3 maps I played in Iron banner.

Matter fact, I think iron banner should have maps you can only play when iron banner, more arena style

Top Bottom