• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

ethomaz

Banned
damn does GAF ever run Crota anymore? perhaps thread is slow due to IB grinding...

Hopefully I can get a second fresh Crota run before week is up...
Me and Mr. Lemming are making a group to run fresh Crota... we will start when get 6 guys.

Add me: ethomaz

What's funny is that it's clearly designed for dark below encouragement.... But even if you bought it, you still get penalized cuz you really can't do it if you are under 30. I noticed that with one of my alts. Just can't do that daily at 26 and it's hard enough that I wouldn't bother till 30. Pretty Shitty and I hope they don't do this again with doc 2

I guess the game is selling pretty well so there's no reason for them to change unfortunately

I also have a lot to say about non DLC owners and content but I don't want to start that right now. It's not right. That's all I'm gonna say

@Glimmer farm/IB team/Flawless raiders: many apologies but something came up, I won't be able to hop back on for a little while but definitely want to do more of whatever later on...

damn does GAF ever run Crota anymore? perhaps thread is slow due to IB grinding...

Hopefully I can get a second fresh Crota run before week is up...

Usually he's been stomped into the dirt by about 6am EST Tuesday... he's such a scrub.

E92 M3

Who else prefers night time version of maps? I was playing on Rusted Lands and hearing the crickets in the background was so therapeutic. It was also easier to see the baddies.

EL CUCO

carried our team to victory and was finally able to cash in these 5 medallions. Hit rank 4 on the Hunter and Gauntlets got got. I'm officially done with Iron Lagger :D
wqy9aqE.jpg

NuFecoZ.jpg

Nuszka

Over 50 motes of light but my timurs lash has outlaw, field scout and crowd control. My E.Spera witch i rolled yesterday has rodeo field scout and firefly. Both weapons made with pve in mind.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ah crap. Looks like I forgot to die or something when transferring the CP I needed.

In desperate need of Crota CP to use for sword school if anyone's got it real quick!

Over 50 motes of light but my timurs lash has outlaw, field scout and crowd control. My E.Spera witch i rolled yesterday has rodeo field scout and firefly. Both weapons made with pve in mind.

That lash is exactly what I want.

I have a 300 red hand with those perks and it's beautiful. Would kill for a 331 version. Also has perfect balance if I want 10 rounds and more stability.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like we'll need 1 or 2 for sword school. Anyone looking for some sword experience?

Schwagger's not back yet I don't think sadly, even though the pats would appear to have this all well in hand.

BokehKing

Banned
Looks like we'll need 1 or 2 for sword school. Anyone looking for some sword experience?

Schwagger's not back yet I don't think sadly, even though the pats would appear to have this all well in hand.
Tell me about this sword school

(apparently I took too long to call my girl back so now I have free time)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Tell me about this sword school

(apparently I took too long to call my girl back so now I have free time)

Minimum level is 31.

What we do here is set up an order of sword rotation. We'll load into the Crota CP, start with some tips and drills, and then pop the fight off, let our first participant get in a round of damage to Crota, then the second round, the second person on the list grabs the sword. Then we'll wipe (before the Ogres), and move to the next. Everyone in the fireteam will get a chance to actually do damage with the sword.

Once everyone has had a clean round, we'll move on to the exam. ;) We'll make serious attempts at getting the kill, while still following the rotation with a different player taking the sword for each round of damage, until he dies or we wipe. I'm willing to continue going for the classroom kill as long as the rest of the group is, but if our group is really struggling (and people are running out of time/actually need the kill for the night) I can run it with my Hunter to finish the session.

Sword School utilizes the left side strategy for Crota- please have at least a basic understanding of it before joining. I'll take care of Knights so the rest of the group can focus on the sword.
Need 2 more to launch now!

Colts pls ;_;

I'll make sure I'm online tues for Crota runs

Yeah, around these parts the raids (especially CE) and Night Falls are the first things that get knocked out each week, especially during an Iron Banner week that actually has gear or weapons people want (e.g. +36 light gauntlers, highest impact hand cannon).

Of course lots of people can help even after they've gotten their loot drops. A CE raid takes <30 minutes with a reasonable group. (
at least 6 hours for "games journalists"
)

Anybody got the gorgon hard CP ? I forgot to take this chest with one of my character.

I have the CP but can't get on right now. If you're still around later and need it I can share it then for anybody.

Top Bottom