• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Deku Tree

I hope they don't either and I don't think it is really in the radar. I have seen it mentioned on the Bungie forums but it is usually ignored over the tsunami of Exclusion Zone posts.

People also dismiss it upon hearing it. I have mentioned it to randoms in Raids and Nightfall and they saybtheybwould rather just do Exclusion Zone since it is "about as fast". Few understand the sheer efficiency of GK farming route no matter how you explain it.

I will never farm it any other way, got a big stash of beads for a rainy day too.

I wonder if Bungie ever sees the analytics of dozens of people swapping Gorgon cp and now GK cp. The gorgon is self explanatory but seeing dozens of people shuffle through GK and never progressing would be eye raising.

Bungie know about at a minimum because they read every post in this thread even if they don't post much.

I don't think they care if we do it but they might care if they see it catch on broadly.

Wow that post ended up way higher on the page.

Awesome job flawless team, first (real) try and everyone nailed it! Congrats!

Might take a little break but down to fire it up again if we have a full team.

Edit: top of page again, wtf.

Cheers for the run through, helps with such a pro team...First try when the sixth guy joined,

Guardian Lord unlocked, now here for the battlehorn

I'm down for a little IB or glimmer farm then another flawless a bit later maybe. As easy as it is, still takes a bit of a stress toll on me. Need to do something relaxing like Iron Banner. :p

We all see it Drizzay and we're all judging you.

I can't blame you. Lord knows I'm judging all you constantly! NOOBS EVERYWHERE.

Cheers for the run through, helps with such a pro team...First try when the sixth guy joined,

Guardian Lord unlocked, now here for the battlehorn

It was great, smooth as butter. I wish I could get excited about seeing the Flawless Raider trophy percentage climb... but CE has made it pretty silly.

EL CUCO

Level 21 on my team of course...when playing with randoms goes wrong
RqMquWD.jpg

FFFuuuuu... just realized our normal VoG n00b run wiped out my glimmer farm CP.

Anybody with normal GK CP want to join me and blackflag/casmith on the glimmer farm?

Level 21 on my team of course...when playing with randoms goes wrong

Yo Cuco what's your best advice for leveling an alt in a different class. My warlock is 21 right now. . it hurts my heart not to be able to do nightfall/weekly/raid/etc but I still crush kids in crucible despite Warlocks shitty jump lol

MildSoss

FFFuuuuu... just realized our normal VoG n00b run wiped out my glimmer farm CP.

Anybody with normal GK CP want to join me and blackflag/casmith on the glimmer farm?

I still have one from last night, need to farm up that glimmer too anyways. Let me just jump back on.

Is it just me or is the daily the same shit every day now? I don't do them often but seems like every time I want to do a daily i have to fight that fucking crystal

lt519

Man that was pretty awesome, smooth with nobody really in any danger at any point. Well done guys! Now I just have to wait for Salvage for the Guardian Lord trophy.

That percentage is only going to sky rocket when people use the new expansion to get to level 34 and then do normal Crota's raid anyway, so enjoy it while it lasts. I'd be happy to help others through it as well if they ever need it.

E92 M3

If you have another team, don't forget to stream it ;)

EL CUCO

Yo Cuco what's your best advice for leveling an alt in a different class. My warlock is 21 right now. . it hurts my heart not to be able to do nightfall/weekly/raid/etc but I still crush kids in crucible despite Warlocks shitty jump lol
Yeah I know that feel. Man this is Destiny, and you know how this game is. Grind or get lucky. I just went through it with my Hunter. I bought the Symbiote helm from Xur, and I was lucky to get a Legendary chest off an engram. Iron Banner gauntlets will be mine with my next winning match. Kadey hooked it up and carried me through Crota's End where I got Raid boots. Not much more I can say, really. I was fully prepared for Vanguard gear grind but thankfully things are turning out ok. With a Raid chest I'll be at 32.
And the 26 on your team came in second in kills over the rest of the 30-31s.
I'm more impressed by that 26. Those 30s and 31 should be ashame of themselves.
Haha I was thinking the same thing...smh

Man that was pretty awesome, smooth with nobody really in any danger at any point. Well done guys! Now I just have to wait for Salvage for the Guardian Lord trophy.

That percentage is only going to sky rocket when people use the new expansion to get to level 34 and then do normal Crota's raid anyway, so enjoy it while it lasts. I'd be happy to help others through it as well if they ever need it.

I'm gonna remember that, haha. I'll probably keep scouring this thread to find a team when I'm able to get on (in laws are visiting so it's probably going to be late tonight). Flawless Raider shall be mine one day!

Finally bought the iron banner hand cannon (yey, no more pvp with my titan) and rerolled outlaw/high caliber rounds/feeding frenzy. Not sure if two reload perks help much. Is there an ideal roll that would make this a beast?

Trace

Banned
Finally bought the iron banner hand cannon (yey, no more pvp with my titan) and rerolled outlaw/high caliber rounds/feeding frenzy. Not sure if two reload perks help much. Is there an ideal roll that would make this a beast?

You want Outlaw/Perfect balance or Field scout/A damage increasing perk

That's the ideal roll.

i went with outlaw, field scout, crowd control

PVE

took me about 26 motes

Dazzler

Successful weekend for me, 36 light gloves, Ice Breaker, Truth and Timur's Lash. Will re-roll it later after the UFC and see what I can come up with :)

Future

Is it just me or is the daily the same shit every day now? I don't do them often but seems like every time I want to do a daily i have to fight that fucking crystal

What's funny is that it's clearly designed for dark below encouragement.... But even if you bought it, you still get penalized cuz you really can't do it if you are under 30. I noticed that with one of my alts. Just can't do that daily at 26 and it's hard enough that I wouldn't bother till 30. Pretty Shitty and I hope they don't do this again with doc 2

Wow so I'm about 500 points from the next rank in IB. I thought it was until rank 4 to get gloves but it's actually 5. I turned in all bounties so this whole time I could've used the xp on my new gloves :(

patchday

damn does GAF ever run Crota anymore? perhaps thread is slow due to IB grinding...

Hopefully I can get a second fresh Crota run before week is up...

hydruxo

damn does GAF ever run Crota anymore? perhaps thread is slow due to IB grinding...

Hopefully I can get a second fresh Crota run before week is up...

Most people on here run Crota the first few days after reset, so yeah I'd assume most are grinding out IB this weekend

You should try out the100.io. Good LFG site to find people in your timezone to play with.

Top Bottom