• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

void666

Banned
That feeling when you've wasted more than 3 hours trying to kill atheon with no success.

Guys just couldn't kill the oracles fast enough or would die for stupid reasons.

I really need to learn when to say "enough"...

Daemul

I don't know how, but I got hoodwinked into playing the IB by some mates of mine. I had no good excuse to leave, so I had to go get the bounties, get out my old PvP gear and blow the dust off, get the 12 hour buff, and play IB for several hours with them.

We pretty much won every game, it wasn't really a contest, all the good teams must have finished with IB by now. I nearly managed to get to rank 4, I'm only 700 rep points away, so tomorrow, I think I'll just bite the bullet and jump in for a few solo games with the 150% buff, reach rank 4, get the Titan gauntlets to replace my ugly ass Raid ones, and hang up my PvP gear again.

It sucks that there weren't any level 32 IB boots around this time, the extra heavy ammo perk bug on the Raid greaves is a killer.

ERMint13

So with Hard Mode dropping Weds do we know what happens with the rewards if we run on Tues?

Are people skipping normal and waiting until Wed?

Also looking for some IB action.....

What is with Crucible?

People are ridiculous and replace people in a heartbeat. Get disconnected and by the time I get back I'm replaced.

What. The. Fuck.

No respect what so ever.

Is this just how it is in PvP? Ridiculous.

Anyone want to start an IB group?

Ditters

What is with Crucible?

People are ridiculous and replace people in a heartbeat. Get disconnected and by the time I get back I'm replaced.

What. The. Fuck.

No respect what so ever.

I am definitely tired of playing with randoms. Psn ditters1

Mindlog

Obsidian Mind is so powerful that sometimes the game engine can't handle it.

WEBMs of Wisdom
"If you believe your class wants to murder all existence, then so it will."
Toland the Shattered, The Warlock's Way

I am definitely tired of playing with randoms. Psn ditters1

Had a fellow Gaf group pick me up.

It has happened so many times playing IB. I am a PvE player first and foremost and would never replace something if they got DC'd in a raid or a Nightfall or something.

I just don't get it. Like 3 minutes to get back and I was out.

Navy Bean

Xbox1 Crota Fresh Run in about 30 minutes*. 3 spots.

1. dmh33
2. Iceman
3. MisterThirsty

* This never works on GAF for Xbox but giving it a shot.

E92 M3

What do you guys think of this roll for the TImur:

Clown Cartridge
Third Eye

Flared Magwell
Perfect Balance
Explosive Rounds

Dave_6

What is with Crucible?

What. The. Fuck.

No respect what so ever.

I'd like to join a group if you want to start one. Not sure if we're friends but my PSN is DaveS78. About to log on.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Giving away the VoG Gorgon checkpoint for awhile to anyone who wants it. Just send a friend request to Semedi then join in.

Just hop out after you get the checkpoint or grab the chest if that's what you're after so I can keep wiping to get people through.

Edit: on PS4

Top Bottom