• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Manp

This is like the perfect PvP machine gun. Wish it had field scout but still kicks ass.

1jiPIO2.jpg

got one yesterday from a blue engram.

it has counterbalance, who's next? and hammer forged. not bad i guess.

@rawr, hawkian, and others. My connection is shitting itself, I gotta reboot my modem.
Waiting for you now
Edit: well think we are in for one more game. Gonna get some food after this one and will be back on later if you wanna play more.
That would be awesome! Just added you, let me know if you would be down handing it to me before you log off :)
Yeah doing 1 more iron banner match then I will invite you.

joecanada

Just did ce with 4 guys. First two levels went great.. First chest did shriekers hallway, did as usual, door never opened. Deathsinger phase she started her song the second anyone walked out of the room? Any ideas?

anyone willing to help me with CE abyss solo? I opened the gate I just need to switch to a different character

I just need someone to load my map, I revive them, I change characters, you revive me and you can leave
PSN FloroBear

KeRaSh

3 x Gorgon's chest + Atheon hard + Crota = fucking nothing.
The only non-ass/radiant drop I got was another Aspect of Glass...

How shitty is my luck if a double loot roll from Atheon (haven't done normal mode this week) only drops a fucking ship and a few shards?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
God it's fucking infuriating when you're on a team of randoms that can't keep a lead you hand to them.

Got Song of Ir Yut. Just missing the shotgun and RL.

Also got Thunderlord from Deathsinger. Just need Gjallarhorn, Red Death and Monte Carlo.

also apparently you can get Husk of the Pit from the Swordbearers. Had two people get one from them.

Two good full runs through crota last night with greyblade, kitaj84, fryegar, dontbrickmebro and fd_reborn.

My drops were pretty poor. Shards and energy mainly. I did drop 2x legs and 2x arms but already had some with better rolls. Only other thing I got was the ship. However all the shards means I now have a 32 Hunter!

Ooh I just got that tiger badge at the end of a match. It went away so quick. What's it called?

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
God it's fucking infuriating when you're on a team of randoms that can't keep a lead you hand to them.

Yep, getting 38 kills last night and still losing by 2k points was pretty much ridiculous last night.

Seriously, how is this matchmaking even working? Am I really as good as someone who goes .03?

I have the worst luck with exotics lol.

are you not going to do the new raid?

Lone Wolf, you mean? It's when you finish first with zero assists.

No it was the green tiger "strength of the unbroken" apparently. I got 17 kills w/out dying once.

Yep, getting 38 kills last night and still losing by 2k points was pretty much ridiculous last night.

Seriously, how is this matchmaking even working? Am I really as good as someone who goes .03?

Or I love it when you have a solid lead and you suddenly start losing inexplicably even though nobody left. What the hell are you guys doing?

Jinjo

got one yesterday from a blue engram.

it has counterbalance, who's next? and hammer forged. not bad i guess.

Who's next is the kills increase reload speed perk right? I love that one on a HMG. Together with counterbalance and hammerforged you've got some solid rolls on that gun.

Hopefully we can get the IB team going again tonight, some solid games yesterday. Playing Warlock for the first time in PvP since the beta. Started Sunsinger and sucked so hard, but when I switched to vortex field specced voidwalker I started tearing stuff up. Even got an Unstoppable medal. We spawnlocked a team on Firebase so hard lol.

BusterJol

Mythoclast gotten. Now i just want the No Land Beyond and i'll be happy in terms of Exotics.

Well i could use a Icebreaker or a Universal Remote too. But they aren't priorities.

Nuszka

Or I love it when you have a solid lead and you suddenly start losing inexplicably even though nobody left. What the hell are you guys doing?

It's people's need of trying to be where the action is and just dying non stop. Lots treat it like it's cod. Just running around and gunning and taking over the wrong points.

Nuszka

Who's next is the kills increase reload speed perk right? I love that one on a HMG. Together with counterbalance and hammerforged you've got some solid rolls on that gun.

Hopefully we can get the IB team going again tonight, some solid games yesterday. Playing Warlock for the first time in PvP since the beta. Started Sunsinger and sucked so hard, but when I switched to vortex field specced voidwalker I started tearing stuff up. Even got an Unstoppable medal. We spawnlocked a team on Firebase so hard lol.

I will be available tonight after work, decided to move my Hawkmoon in for some IB , was using suros , but it is not maxed and not my weapon of choice. Was good fun last night.

did you use it the last time?
now you're up against 331 weapons - I can see how it would feel weak now.
Thanks for the upgrade bungie.

I didnt do IB last time :-(
I'm an average pvp person and usually get 1+ kd with the vex. When I took it to IB I was hovering around .4

I started getting a 1+ kd again when I switched to the calling.

k1t4j

I want to leave here another big thanks to last night CE group of:

greyblade
dontbrikme
Frey
FD

You guys were pretty cool and the runs were fun.

It was unbelievable that with the so called "smart loot" for this new raid I got shards all the way with the 32 hunter and then energies all the way with the 30 titan....

I think I have done the raid 10 times? total and only got 3 pieces of gear and 1 weapon, not even the class item for my classes I was able to grab

:(

I want to leave here another big thanks to last night CE group of:

greyblade
dontbrikme
Frey
FD

You guys were pretty cool and the runs were fun.

It was unbelievable that with the so called "smart loot" for this new raid I got shards all the way with the 32 hunter and then energies all the way with the 30 titan....

I think I have done the raid 10 times? total and only got 3 pieces of gear and 1 weapon, not even the class item for my classes I was able to grab

:(

Yeah, the smart loot is weird. I think it's designed more like a streak breaker, where you can only go so long without getting a piece of armor.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can only get the class item from a chest, AFAIK.

In what world is no land beyond a priority over IB?
Maybe he has an icebreaker and is just hoping for another, but doesn't have a No Land Beyond.

I know I generally want exotics I don't have over exotics I already have but wouldn't mind having another.

Like I want Monte Carlo or Red Death way more than I want another Truth or Hawkmoon.

That's the only reasoning I can see behind it.

ocean

Banned
Maybe he has an icebreaker and is just hoping for another, but doesn't have a No Land Beyond.

I know I generally want exotics I don't have over exotics I already have but wouldn't mind having another.

Like I want Monte Carlo or Red Death way more than I want another Truth or Hawkmoon.

I got repeat IB and Hawkmoon this week, I'd have totally preferred getting NLB which I don't have.

KeRaSh

I got repeat IB and Hawkmoon this week, I'd have totally preferred getting NLB which I don't have.

I'd take 7 IBs over any more NLBs...
Bought the only IB I have from Xur back in the days and got two NLBs from chests. I gave it a shot. I really did but it's just not worth the exotic slot... I kept one in case they buff the weapon but I'm not holding my breath.

Jinjo

I will be available tonight after work, decided to move my Hawkmoon in for some IB , was using suros , but it is not maxed and not my weapon of choice. Was good fun last night.

Nice. Yeah, it sucks you're basicly forced to use Suros for the auto-rifle headshot bounty. As soon as I get that I'm switching back to my maxed Hawkmoon. Atleast thanks to yesterday's bounties I got my Suros up to the exotic perk now so that should make it more useful.

Wish I took the time to level my TLW though.

raindoc

aaaaand once more, I'm left alone.

i'd really like to see a comparison of the Omnigul/Undying Mind strikes and vanilla strikes when it comes to players quitting. Good job with the closet and wall, bungie - you clearly know what makes a good game. smfh.

Top Bottom