• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

JayHayabusa

Starting HM Vog and Crota right now

jayforone and Mindlog.

Join us!

Edit: We re at the Deathsinger in HM. Need help killing Crota. I never finished HM yet lol!! Mindlog has many many times

patchday

Got a small window of time to play before kids get back! I'm up for a Normal or Hard Crota kill, weekly, or NF

L32 titan w/ghorn

Anyone still need to do the NF? Currently at the 3 waves of Vex

Are you done with that?

sandboxgod

Starting HM Vog and Crota right now

jayforone and Mindlog.

Join us!

Edit: We re at the Deathsinger in HM. Need help killing Crota. I never finished HM yet lol!! Mindlog has many many times

edit: For real? Joining on mindlog

Anastasis

Dang just finished again! Sorry man I'll do it again for you before the reset though. Only takes a few minutes.

yeah I saw oh well double shards i guess.

Thanks! I have a level 27 hunter. Not sure I can even join on normal, but if you can save me grinding for vanguard marks I'd love you forever!

Ryck

Thanks! I have a level 27 hunter. Not sure I can even join on normal, but if you can save me grinding for vanguard marks I'd love you forever!
I'm gonna do a Crota normal run maybe on Monday morning, to try and help people who haven't done it or need help doing it. (For alts or maybe they just haven't done the raid for whatever reason.)

milkham

What the hell killed you? Was it the thralls swiping you from the back? lol

It usually says "misadventure" when you kill yourself somehow, and when i rotated the camera my body was highlighted and no thralls visible in the crystal room. I'm assuming my rocket killed me because the thralls were close enough for a proximity detonation.

I think i'll have to go test this by backing up into enemies on patrol.
or maybe someone stuck their hand in front of my horn...

EL CUCO

Maxed out my 2nd GOATHorn.

5p7evPn.jpg

Anybody want to jump in for a quick HM Templar kill? 1 spot open now.

Frost or casmith or anyone around? Go ahead and join on if you want it.

Deku Tree

The whole getting random armor drops with random perks and random stats and having a long upgrade process to max them out defeats the purpose of the random perks and stats. If I am already 32 I am very unlikely to switch to newer armor with better stats and better perks because of the long grind involved in doing it. So my perks and stats are just about luck...

SonComet

Is anyone doing a normal mode Crota kill? That's the last thing I need this week with my lvl 31 alt. I'm not bringing him on HM until he's 32. PSN SonComet. I'm not online right now. But I can be as soon as a group is ready.

Deku Tree

Templar is my favorite Destiny raid boss,
and the Templar has the best raid drop weapon too.
Too bad I really have no reason to fight the Templar anymore.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Another Fatebringer for me, Jesus!

It's like I'm getting Vex's 1 week, Fatebringer the next, DAMN!

I'll be looking to do a HM Crota's End run fresh full run around 9:30pm EST tonight.

Anyone else down? Will need a Swordbearer.

PS4: Cosmos_Man
9:30pm EST

1. Cosmos_Man

Quote with your PSN name on the list.

Anyone need the Gorgon Chest?

I've got a checkpoint on my Titan, would like to have some people join to get it, and then switch to my Hunter & Warlock to pick it up if possible.

PSN: Rationale

Deku Tree

It's too bad that during the majority of time that most people were grinding the VoG most groups were cheesing the Templar. It's actually a very fun fight legit.

coy

I'll be looking to do a HM Crota's End run fresh full run around 9:30pm EST tonight.

Anyone else down? Will need a Swordbearer.

PS4: Cosmos_Man
9:30pm EST

1. Cosmos_Man

Quote with your PSN name on the list.

This sounds good. I'm on your FL as coyquettish.

Top Bottom