• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

EL CUCO

You've already beaten his ass many times. Even a "team first try" isn't fun imo, just a relief that dumb stuff didn't drag it out. I'm excited for the day dgaf abandons it completely. Or at least get some new sword runners slicing and dicing, to be able to experience that.
I know man...ugh it's the completionist in me. The OCD gets real lol I think we're skipping HM Crota all together next reset. I think most of us have what we need from HM anyways.
Two examples of lag during Crota fight.

https://xboxdvr.com/Revolver Ned/28a13847-fbb2-4d80-a388-9fc7376f688c

https://xboxdvr.com/Revolver Ned/42a2e79d-e40a-41a8-9c4a-9d7c700e9b4f

5 swords disappeared during these runs total and Crota did some other dick moves that I couldn't get on video. All these people showed green connection ingame but I know that one guy has one of the worst connections possible. I always like helping him so it's not a big deal but yeah all the glitches like sword disappearing and stuff are happening due to lag not because of bad luck. If you can't manage these glitches you have to find the person who is fucking up everything and eliminate them.

I played 4 HM Crota after that with a different group and got him down in 2 swords with the combo easy. No lag, no sword disappearing and stuff.
That's some serious lag.

Two examples of lag during Crota fight.

https://xboxdvr.com/Revolver Ned/28a13847-fbb2-4d80-a388-9fc7376f688c

https://xboxdvr.com/Revolver Ned/42a2e79d-e40a-41a8-9c4a-9d7c700e9b4f

5 swords disappeared during these runs total and Crota did some other dick moves that I couldn't get on video. All these people showed green connection ingame but I know that one guy has one of the worst connections possible. I always like helping him so it's not a big deal but yeah all the glitches like sword disappearing and stuff are happening due to lag not because of bad luck. If you can't manage these glitches you have to find the person who is fucking up everything and eliminate them.

I played 4 HM Crota after that with a different group and got him down in 2 swords with the combo easy. No lag, no sword disappearing and stuff.

Funny watching the video and seeing the rest of the team all grouped together in the middle. It really is a one man show

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...less_screens_everexpanding_collection_of_150/

You sometime forget how incredible the world is when playing Destiny.

The archon priest coming out of his vessel is one of my favorite moments in the game. Wish there was an option to get rid of the Hud in the menu. Better yet, a photo mode would be amazing

Btw Zoba's album in the OP is phenomenal

Qwell

Ok starting up the kill atheon a bunch,

1. qwell
2. kinezo
3. x_magic
4. brolly
5. squidhands
6. caffemisto

full now

I know man...ugh it's the completionist in me. The OCD gets real lol.

Haha oh yeah I'm as bad as anyone in this regard, probably much worse to be honest. I guess I kinda "have my cake and eat it too" in the sense that I don't want my group to bother w/ HM but I also know I'll end up doing Scrota eventually with other groups that ask for help. But I really would be happy if everyone starts to ignore it, like Sword said I just loathe being in that room. Everything about it feels like a drag (with the major exception of the cool people around here), that negative feeling is unrelated to the team's performance.

The1Ski

This may be a simple question but...

How does it work if I buy House of Wolves without buying Dark Below? Wouldn't there be a ridiculous disadvantage when it comes to leveling?

This is entirely hypothetical since I have no intention of paying for House of Wolves

This may be a simple question but...

How does it work if I buy House of Wolves without buying Dark Below? Wouldn't there be a ridiculous disadvantage when it comes to leveling?

This is entirely hypothetical since I have no intention of paying for House of Wolves

I don't think there is an answer for this yet.

someday

Banned
you know it ;_; game is dead

but not really though
go buy dying light :D
I had that as a rental from Gamefly and it is fun! I sent it back because I'll save money buying it. I'm now playing Sunset Overdrive in addition to my daily Destiny fix.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
54 pages in five days!
shhh it's all over

slight decrease in avg. posting rather compared to OT16 which is notable for one of these threads but still higher than most OTs and many gaming side threads :eek:
Man, I want to, but finally freeing myself from the daily obsession has gotten me back into music and other stuff I've neglected
awesome, like, listening or playing/creating?

rNilla

I wish I knew GTA V was going to take 5 hours to install before I started it. Otherwise I'd totally jump in one of these raids and spread the NLB gospel.

kidko

shhh it's all over

slight decrease in avg. posting rather compared to OT16 which is notable for one of these threads but still higher than most OTs and many gaming side threads :eek:

awesome, like, listening or playing/creating?

All of the above. I make music and have a little home studio but a friend gave me a traktor DJ controller recently so I've been learning to DJ with it. Pretty fun! Forces me to keep up with music and download tons of it every week. Feelsgoodman.gif

I know the OT has slowed since it's no longer *always* at the top of my subs

Probably going to continue until House of Wolves. Reset days will still be very active, but I think midweek activity will drop considerably in the near term. Not necessarily a bad thing. Everyone needs some time to recharge their batteries for what comes next.

It's also good because I am not passing up playtime for The Order and Bloodborne.

My little brother deleted his Titan without consulting me. I was using that Titan as a bank. He knew that.....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23978-1382131970-10.gif

Xion385

Passengers looking to board a train to destination Fatebringer.

31 Warlock looking for HM VoG

or

31 Titan for HM VoG/ Normal Crota

PSN: Xion385

rNilla

I don't exactly remember, but I had exotics on that character. I'm also to scared to load up Destiny right now and check for myself.

I had a horn on that character. 😩

All Ward of Dawn and no Golden Gun makes Jack a dull boy...

Hollarhorn is overrated anyway
no it's not oh god the humanity!

lunlunqq

What did you lose Math? Horn?

Damn, that sucks. Maybe you can still check sites like Destinystatus or bungie.net to see what gear he had?

All Ward of Dawn and no Golden Gun makes Jack a dull boy...

Hollarhorn is overrated anyway
no it's not oh god the humanity!

you're doomed

omg noooooo

Nobody asks what happened to the poor boy after Math found out??? Come on, guys?

Edit: now the kid is off the hook.

Top Bottom