• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Poetaster

Banned
At least it's an exotic. I get WHATS THE GUARUNTEED REWARD FOR THE WEEKLY. How is this on the loot table? Honestly I feel like the more time I put into this game the more it punishes me.
True. And yeah that's bullshit, they really need to change it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Isn't the lower attack power not worth using this gun anymore? Or does it still compete with its features and specs?
Despite an initial hysteria... it, and Vision of Confluence, along with some other "last week" weapons, still remain counted among the best in the game for at least the next few months.

NastyBook

GGs, Rubenov. Was testing out that Badger CCL I got a few weeks back. It's not bad, could use just a bit more stability. If you need somebody to play with on Crucible, just send me an invite.

rNilla

I do not recommend using VoG weapons against Level 33 Hive Majors in CE.

Otherwise The Bringer of Fate is King of the Mobs. No question.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Speaking of 9 Strange Coins, I'm at the end of the weekly right now if anyone needs it. androo2300

E92 M3

Apoptosis of destinygaf D:

I543Elh.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Why are you cheesing normal bridge? It's pretty easy the regular way.

Unless you're carrying level 27 players :p

dammit double post, why so slow dgaf

Yep. Doesn't matter if you're a 99. People die faster than Cosmos and Irawr put together.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
200 Ascendant Energy away from hitting 1000!
D4JX5Aj.jpg

Also Finally Rank 4 with Eris across all 3 characters! *Phew*
P2dbiR6.png

Sullichin

Blue Engram just turned into Time on Target Pulse with Spray and Play and Reactive Reload. Time to get used to the new Pulse Rifle meta
Right everyone?!

Top Bottom