• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

patchday

Universal remote or one scout

If mythoclast or fatebringer then get out.

just got the universal remote from a NF earlier today. Sounds like it might suck eh?

Every single raid this week. Maybe like 7 or 8 of them I was part of, at least one single person got a No Land Beyond. Cosmos even got it twice in one run. It's like the anti-horn. Why bother even selling it if it drops so much.

Haha yeah I was in the raid with you when one dropped. I wasn't the one that got it tho.

SAiLO

Got Heart of Praxic fire from Nightfall. Can't really complain I guess.

Anyone putting a team together for raid?

My buddy and I are both 31's and down to do crota NM but it would be our first times so if a
group doesn't mind showing us how it's done.

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
Sigh. Salvage has been up all weekend and haven't been able to join a matchmaking game to grind that last achievement... Tried joining solo, with a buddy and in a group of 3.

Gordon

Finally got around to levelling up a second Titan and ran him through his first Nightfall
Got Final Rest with a hard-on for reload speed

RcNWgp5.png
Spray & Play/Flared Magwell/Who's Next?
[+Reload when clip is empty/Maxed reload speed stat/Kill with the last round in the mag = faster reload, just in case you haven't memorized all of the names, seeing as the game lists them by description on item cards lol]

So I'll pop my War Machine Force Barrier, grab a kill with the last round in FR, and reload so fast it sparks philosophical debate and ultimately leads to a greater understanding of our society as a whole. Or I'll hit a cap and 2/3 of the perks on the gun are basically wasted. :/
I know it's the latter

Not having much luck today. Took about 1 hour to get to Crota(NM) with a random LFG fireteam, then over an hour and people gave up on actually killing crota, which I will admit I was hoping would happen by that point.

Gonna rest up an hour or two and try again, least I have the Crota CP now.

Anyone up for crucible in about 30 mins?

1. Me

Fake edit: top of the page! Woot!

I would like to thank my parents, my sponsors, my friends and everyone who encouraged me to dream

... But I just hit my enrage timer on pvp 5 minutes ago reaper! I'll be back on a bit later if there's a group going.

Not having much luck today. Took about 1 hour to get to Crota(NM) with a random LFG fireteam, then over an hour and people gave up on actually killing crota, which I will admit I was hoping would happen by that point.

Gonna rest up an hour or two and try again, least I have the Crota CP now.

Did the group have a lv32 sword? Normal Scrota takes ridiculous damage from a 32, even getting 4 moderate combos will take him down in 2 swords no problem. If you want help w it in a little bit let me know, won't take any time at all to bust him up.

cilonen

Finally got around to levelling up a second Titan and ran him through his first Nightfall
Got Final Rest with a hard-on for reload speed

Spray & Play/Flared Magwell/Who's Next?
[+Reload when clip is empty/Maxed reload speed stat/Kill with the last round in the mag = faster reload, just in case you haven't memorized all of the names, seeing as the game lists them by description on item cards lol]

So I'll pop my War Machine Force Barrier, grab a kill with the last round in FR, and reload so fast it sparks philosophical debate and ultimately leads to a greater understanding of our society as a whole. Or I'll hit a cap and 2/3 of the perks on the gun are basically wasted. :/
I know it's the latter

I really hope it's the former. It should theoretically be quicker to reload after every shot rather than let the gun cycle.

Big thanks to Hawk,zombie and Dilbit?.. (sorry drawing a blank on the name) for my first Crota kill netting me a Black Hammer and ending my frustrating night!

Is there a ps4 list of active Destiny players? Eitherway ill help Gaf with anything psn is Legendkilla3rd.

Big thanks to Hawk,zombie and Dilbit?.. (sorry drawing a blank on the name) for my first Crota kill netting me a Black Hammer and ending my frustrating night!

Is there a ps4 list of active Destiny players? Eitherway ill help Gaf with anything psn is Legendkilla3rd.

Pretty much everyone on this thread is on ps4 btw

Slowly fading away...

... But I just hit my enrage timer on pvp 5 minutes ago reaper! I'll be back on a bit later if there's a group going.

Did the group have a lv32 sword? Normal Scrota takes ridiculous damage from a 32, even getting 4 moderate combos will take him down in 2 swords no problem. If you want help w it in a little bit let me know, won't take any time at all to bust him up.

We had 2 32's but had only done sword once before. We got close once, but then the sword bearer got cocky and died and it just spiralled out of control from there. Then with pretty much every wipe they changed from trying to stay left, to staying middle window etc etc.

Just waiting for it to cool down a bit here and I will get the dog walk done then try get Crota down again. Can't remember if I have you on my friends list already, I might. Eitherway my PSN is tp_Drewz.

Hopefully once I get back we can find a group from gaf, would hate for you to have to deal with a random LFG fireteam.

We had 2 32's but had only done sword once before. We got close once, but then the sword bearer got cocky and died and it just spiralled out of control from there. Then with pretty much every wipe they changed from trying to stay left, to staying middle window etc etc.

Just waiting for it to cool down a bit here and I will get the dog walk done then try get Crota down again. Can't remember if I have you on my friends list already, I might. Eitherway my PSN is tp_Drewz.

Hopefully once I get back we can find a group from gaf, would hate for you to have to deal with a random LFG fireteam.

Honestly NM Crota can be soloed, so every extra person mean just a bit more help

I'm turning on the ps4 to see who's around. Definitely don't need a full team, just did normal w 2 low level alts that suicide at the start, done it w 3 before.

Edit: found 2 already, so that's 4 including us, 2 spots open for super fast normal Scrota?

Top Bottom