• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Cornbread78

Sweet, took a while, but it was a nice run, thanks guys!

Fatebringer yesterday, Patience & Time and Hard Raiding trophy today is a pretty good weekend!

Deku Tree

If the daily happens to be a story mission that you have never done before do you get both the rewards for having done the story and the rewards for the daily together?

Mindlog

Pick one of the following to dismantle.
Hawkmoon
Mythoclast (unupgraded)
Universal Remote (my only one)
Oversoul Edict (upgraded to Radiants)
Fatebringer
Vision of Confluence
The Last Word
Saterienne Rapier (Outlaw/FF)
Word of Crota (new)
Jigoku Scout Rifle (shoot to loot)

LSX-Ray

Neo Member
oversoul eddict as of now after the patch I may change my mind to universal remote purely cause I cant work shotguns to save my life haha.

Hung Wei Lo

Okay. Getting you in.

You too Delamarch.

Have one spot left. Anybody just join in.

Thanks for the run, Kadey! ...can you do me a favour and accept me into the clan? I need to change my luck in getting the ghorn :/ Lol (though the NLB I just got makes me think I won't need it)

Lol I should have realized before joining Kadey Karry what was really going on there :p fun stuff, glad it was so profitable for people.

I'm at hm Templar now if anyone wants to join for the cp

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
my controller is in trouble and I saw some advice being given earlier...

It's the left thumbstick, when I do "forward things" it seems to sort of stutter. Like I have to click multiple times to sprint and stay sprinting, or even just going from standing still to forward it will kind of start and stop a couple times....I suppose my best bet first is to clean the stick, and I don't know the safest way.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
WTH at Gifyo changing gifs on me.

upload_convert.gif

joecanada

Pick one of the following to dismantle.
Hawkmoon
Mythoclast (unupgraded)
Universal Remote (my only one)
Oversoul Edict (upgraded to Radiants)
Fatebringer
Vision of Confluence
The Last Word
Saterienne Rapier (Outlaw/FF)
Word of Crota (new)
Jigoku Scout Rifle (shoot to loot)

Universal remote or one scout

If mythoclast or fatebringer then get out.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Every single raid this week. Maybe like 7 or 8 of them I was part of, at least one single person got a No Land Beyond. Cosmos even got it twice in one run. It's like the anti-horn. Why bother even selling it if it drops so much.

rNilla

Every single raid this week. Maybe like 7 or 8 of them I was part of, at least one single person got a No Land Beyond. Cosmos even got it twice in one run. It's like the anti-horn. Why bother even selling it if it drops so much.

How can I be NLBJesus when I only have one? :(

Glad we were able to chop down HM Crota tonight. He was on a freaking tear all day.
Now I can shelve this game until Tuesday reset.

And with that, I leave you with this jewel :)
http://youtu.be/_xwDKQccFCQ

Niiice, glad you got it down.

That glitch isn't related just to lag or enrage. It's a result of the Ethernet cable patch, they just fucked up his immune response. Happened to us once on that normal run we just did, not on enrage and with all green bars and no lagged hit markers, no idea exactly why it happens when it does.

Top Bottom