• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

My little brother deleted his Titan without consulting me. I was using that Titan as a bank. He knew that.....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23978-1382131970-10.gif

Change your password. He's done.

I let my kids play on my PS4 to play Minecraft etc, they know not to touch Daddy's games. One night I was browsing the Destiny app and it said I played Destiny 10 mins ago. Odd since I hadn't all day. Went over to my PS4 and sure enough my 3 yr old was in a ROC strike. How he did that I do not know. He managed to complete a Daily Public event and get a Legendary Engram. I got a good chuckle, but also saw the potential for disaster. Immediately changed my password and log in. Setup a sub-account for the kids. Don't want to risk anything.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll join asap. Gotta move a weapon.
Edit: Aw shucks. Too late.
Lemm wanted the spot and got disconnected but it's no big deal, you 3 can do it. I will start another one, don't want either of you shut out

edit:

*sigh*

well we screwed this up. sorry guys. I am on the phone and can't use my mic for a bit.

So me and my son are stuck on Crota normal can anyone help us kill him preferably someone who can sword him.Im a 31 hunter hes 31 titan but his missles keep missing Crota and my two ghorn shot cant put his shield down fast enough.

psn Legendkilla3rd

Poetaster

Banned
Lemm wanted the spot and got disconnected but it's no big deal, you 3 can do it. I will start another one, don't want either of you shut out

edit:

*sigh*

well we screwed this up. sorry guys. I am on the phone and can't use my mic for a bit.
It's all good.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
edit: ^lol
So me and my son are stuck on Crota normal can anyone help us kill him preferably someone who can sword him.Im a 31 hunter hes 31 titan but his missles keep missing Crota and my two ghorn shot cant put his shield down fast enough.

psn Legendkilla3rd
Can as soon as I'm done with this Nightfall...

Far out that was a painful HM Atheon kill. People just kept dying to stupid stuff. Lost of count of how many people died when jumping to the centre part to shoot Atheon, how dos that even happen? Thankfully got through it eventually and it gave me an ice breaker which was nice since I wasn't around for the weekend it was being sold.

Anastasis

psn Legendkilla3rd

I've never done crota but I can try to help.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

edit:

*sigh*

I got 9 strange coins.

what.

The.

Fuck.

kidko

Errrr who on here is Vernon Hillz? And I have my fireteam set to friends only yet people in the tower are able to join in.

You have to do nothing. In fact you have to be dead.

crota freebies? i'd jump on for that since I can't raid anymore

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I got a crappier version of a crappy helmet I already have :/

At least it's an exotic. I get WHATS THE GUARUNTEED REWARD FOR THE WEEKLY. How is this on the loot table? Honestly I feel like the more time I put into this game the more it punishes me.

Just used the free trick sparrow Bungie gave players. . I like it so much better than my VoG sparrow. I want a combination though. Trick sparrow + extra speed boost + decent color - flames.

It is just fun to ride.

Top Bottom