• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

cilonen

I'm turning on the ps4 to see who's around. Definitely don't need a full team, just did normal w 2 low level alts that suicide at the start, done it w 3 before.

Edit: found 2 already, so that's 4 including us, 2 spots open for super fast normal Scrota?

I can help

Ambitious

Proposal for a new shader system (via Reddit):

KaleidoscopicHopefulKinglet.gif

raindoc

Didn't buy no Land Beyond and it hasn't dropped for me yet (go figure), so I can do one hm hard crota kill. Hunter helmet with infusion would be nice.

No problem, good luck with the Crota kill. It will be walk in the park with a group of Gaffers.

I need one more Crota kill, I'll join if we can get a group.

I still need to finish one more hm crota kill.

That'd be 4 for HM Crota.

BokehKing

Banned
Letting the ps4 guardians take a little vacation, starting my Xbox One Destiny journey now
My friends made it sound like a really good idea yesterday

Edit: hell.... Which class do I make, I like them all

They set their hooks on you early

raindoc

Born2Live 10 minutes ago said:
We got a sword bearer?

Slow down boys, not all at once! ;)

I could try it, but if we're looking for a quick run, then the 6th man better be someone with experience.

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
so ive just got my gear that i needed. 1 exotic from xur and 3 legendary (found 1, eris gave me one, and bought 1 from vanguard). i'm now at level 29.

is it time for me to start doing raids or should i focus on upgrading my gear and getting better weapons before jumping into them? i have legendary fusion/sniper rifle, machine gun and rocket launcher but still only blue hand canon/auto rifle. i know where to buy legendary hand canon/auto rifles but that's gonna take a while to get another commendation/more marks....but i don't want to do all that if i'm gonna end up getting an exotic weapon. where do i get them?

just trying to figure out the best thing to do going forward now.

Shito

This week's nightfalls: my third Light Beyond Nemesis, 10 shards, a crappy legendary AR.
I feel so accomplished.
For the first time in months I didn't bother doing more than weekly material, and for the first time in months I've started playing other games.

so ive just got my gear that i needed. 1 exotic from xur and 3 legendary (found 1, eris gave me one, and bought 1 from vanguard). i'm now at level 29.

is it time for me to start doing raids or should i focus on upgrading my gear and getting better weapons before jumping into them? i have legendary fusion/sniper rifle, machine gun and rocket launcher but still only blue hand canon/auto rifle. i know where to buy legendary hand canon/auto rifles but that's gonna take a while to get another commendation/more marks....but i don't want to do all that if i'm gonna end up getting an exotic weapon. where do i get them?

You should start with VoG normal and Crota normal. Crota normal can drop all gear for getting to level 32. Exotic chances from gorgon chest, Atheon, Deathsinger and Crota + 3x nightfall every week.

GlamFM

Banned

It's Time to do the VoG for the vision of confluence and the Fatebringer. Try to get to 31 before going for Crota.

Edit: forget what I said. Death is right. You should do normal Crota.

Snuck in some.playing time. Got my Warlock to 32 finally.

I literally have no glimmer. I didn't think I would ever see exactly 0 there. Had to dip into my bead stash to polish off a few upgrades.

Time for glimmer farming....

BokehKing

Banned
No wonder people were disappointed, I forgot all these cool little cinematic moments in the beginning of the game

It's funny though, In order to continue after after a mission you have to hit 'y' on the x1

So it's basically telling me from now

'y continue'

I don't know why, because this game is drugs and I am hooked

No wonder people were disappointed, I forgot all these cool little cinematic moments in the beginning of the game

It's funny though, In order to continue after after a mission you have to hit 'y' on the x1

So it's basically telling me from now

'y continue'

I don't know why, because this game is drugs and I am hooked

It is odd that the first couple missions are drastically different in presentstion. Much more cinematic in story telling. Then everything changes.

BokehKing

Banned
I feel like I should document the first time getting fucked over by Master Rahul on the x1 side
It's like a Christening

Funny, I can do eris bounties at level 3 but can't touch the other bounties until level 4

BokehKing

Banned
Another observation, leveling from 1-20 sucks and I don't want to be doing this story at all. Wish they kept the xp gains from the beta and alpha

Got really excited when I got the bounty for the thorn. Now I'm at the pvp bit I'm questioning how much I want it. Suck at pvp so bad, losing progress on death pretty much has me completely stuffed in regards to getting 500 points.

iCon

Neo Member
Any willing to help me with killing Crota on Hard, I need the helmet, I usually play as a swordbarier but since no on my team like to run the sword, my hunter is 31 btw.

Manp

Another observation, leveling from 1-20 sucks and I don't want to be doing this story at all. Wish they kept the xp gains from the beta and alpha

i spent the past two days getting my third character to 20. it's painful.

now i have a lvl 32 titan, a lvl 32 warlock and a brand new lvl 28 hunter... like this game wasn't already taking away all my free time babysitting the first two :/

blazeuk

My 3rd character is still sitting at something like level 7 just because I can't be bothered trying to level it through that initial 1-20 phase, it's just boring. There's 2 more trophies I need to get the platinum one though and that's flawless raider (hopefully I'll find a group to do that with at some point) and fully level a hunter subclass.

Got really excited when I got the bounty for the thorn. Now I'm at the pvp bit I'm questioning how much I want it. Suck at pvp so bad, losing progress on death pretty much has me completely stuffed in regards to getting 500 points.
I thought the same thing, happened to get it during iron banner weekend and it wasn't as bad to do as I thought. Still need to complete the last part though, if you get to that and want to team up my psn is xx_shiv_xx

Kydd BlaZe

Just watched some dude get the Hawkmoon during a ROC strike mission. Came in at the end right at the boss once another guy quit too. Dude spends less than 5 minutes in the mission and BAM...Hawkmoon...

:(

Top Bottom