• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Future

Wow. 3 players with Ice breakers with solar burn makes this nightfall cake. Beaten so fast and you literally snipe every encounter.

Bout to do the weekly and I might just do the same way even without the burn.

JayHayabusa

Looking for a HM VOG run. Got the Gorgon CP. If anyone has Gatekeepers or even Atheon we can do that too. Anyone up for it?

jayforone PSN on remote play

Edit: jayforone and FirewalkeR need 4 more

deafmedal

Cool, I'm switching weapons to my warlock

EDIT

Well, I guess never mind...

L
O
L

Yeah someone else jumped in while I was replying to you, sorry about that! Next time :)
edit: doh! I should have let you have my spot if you needed the clear, I didn't *embarrass face*

patchday

damn Bungie can you guys do some coding and add map voting plz. Just got Skyshock 3 times in a row. Start TDB Clash --> See skyshock --> quit. Rinse and repeat. It's like this map has an 80% chance to roll

Gaf, can someone be a friend and run sword for me and a few of my friends. I warn you tho as they are not as experienced as most here so we might need a few attempts to get it right.

Okay, FINALLY got my Hunter to 27. Would any 2 very kind folks mind helping (or carrying, whatever) my Hunter through the weekly lvl 30 heroic and the nightfall? Again, love you long time! Would need to join your fireteam, obviously.

PSN- TheApatheticOne

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Okay, FINALLY got my Hunter to 27. Would any 2 very kind folks mind helping (or carrying, whatever) my Hunter through the weekly lvl 30 heroic and the nightfall? Again, love you long time! Would need to join your fireteam, obviously.

PSN- TheApatheticOne

I'm only 29, but I would be happy to help if needed.
Psn: AKingNamedPaul feel free to add me

Will add! Anyone up for 2 runs? Looking for anyone that can ride this train! (At least 27, but the higher the better!)

Still looking for one more kind soul, would like to get started soon To knock these 2 strikes out!

Just done my first Hard clear on Crota. Got the Scout rifle which I am really happy about. Need to get back on Normal now as I really want the Rocket Lahncher. Normal this week netted me another Pulse Rifle and Fusion. Good haul!

M3Rocket

We are doing VoG Hard from beginning and need one more. If someone has the Templar CP, we can start there as well. Please send me PSN msg: M3Rocket

Trakan

With the pulse rifle buff, I wish I hadn't have gone to orbit to skip the last cutscene in the game and screw myself out of the Stranger's Rifle.

Ghazi

With the pulse rifle buff, I wish I hadn't have gone to orbit to skip the last cutscene in the game and screw myself out of the Stranger's Rifle.

I thought beating the mission again and watching the cutscene gave it to you?

Yeah, that has to be how it is. I just helped a friend with a new character yesterday and we all forgot to quit, then I got the Stranger's Rifle.

Deku Tree

I still have a maxed Strangers Rifle in my vault. It's a surprisingly good PvP weapon. I think TheOddOne was telling me he mains it in PvP and gets lots of kills. It is also the top primary weapon to use when leveling an alt from 16-20.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I was literally just THAT fucking close to smashing my TV just now. The PvP in this game is fucking infuriating.

Trakan

I thought beating the mission again and watching the cutscene gave it to you?

Yeah, that has to be how it is. I just helped a friend with a new character yesterday and we all forgot to quit, then I got the Stranger's Rifle.

Oh wow, I googled it and heard the opposite.

I actually just beat the mission to make sure and the cutscene just finished. I got it. Thanks.

EL CUCO

Did you unlock the stability upgrades? TLW can kill faster than Hawkmoon and Thorn consistently.
Not yet. It's as vanilla as can be right now. If the perks make it that much better I'm in for a treat ;)

Edit: Top page 100PPP and never looking back

Lag is atrocious. If you're red for like 1-2 minutes straight you should get instabooted

That and insurmountable amount of balancing bullshit along with randoms that still, after all these months still have no fucking clue how control works.

That and insurmountable amount of balancing bullshit along with randoms that still, after all these months still have no fucking clue how control works.

It's a complete mess. I get into it and enjoy it from time to time but it doesn't happen often. It's just not fun. One hit kills, and there's so many ways you can die/kill with one shot or super, completely ruin it for me

The worst is killing a titan but instead of dying they activate their super. It happens so often. And the shoulder charge. How can you have an unlimited supply of one hit kills?

SgtCobra

Did you unlock the stability upgrades? TLW can kill faster than Hawkmoon and Thorn consistently.
Yeah only at close range though, the weapon fails most of the time at long range and doesn't perform better than the other exotic HCs at mid range encounters, specially when there are multiple players facing you.

Damn... I love playing with my friends, but the truth is they are NOT ready for Hard Crota...

Over an hour trying and we cant even get to Ogres because the sword guy fucks up or If I go sword the rest dont have enough DPS to drop Crota...

Damn... I love playing with my friends, but the truth is they are NOT ready for Hard Crota...

Over an hour trying and we cant even get to Ogres because the sword guy fucks up or If I go sword the rest dont have enough DPS to drop Crota...

If you're still running and have room, I can help with the DPS part.

It's a complete mess. I get into it and enjoy it from time to time but it doesn't happen often. It's just not fun. One hit kills, and there's so many ways you can die/kill with one shot or super, completely ruin it for me

The worst is killing a titan but instead of dying they activate their super. It happens so often. And the shoulder charge. How can you have an unlimited supply of one hit kills?

Yup. A one-hit kill with almost no cool down is bullshit. Need it again? Just run. I also love the warlock "oh no he's about to kill me, let's just melee him and get a shield that will nullify whatever he does" maneuver that always makes me feel SO rewarded for gaining the upper hand on someone.

Top Bottom