• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Mindlog

Cool. We need 3 more. I'll go as a hunter so i can run sword. I hv ghorn so i can dps too.

Ok... My kid needed somthing so i had to leave. But now Lets kill Crota! I hv the CP.

1. Silvertonguebr
2. The_reckoning
3. border199x
I'll join.

Soloed normlol to get the Deathsinger I was missing.
Got my second Dragon's Breath this week.
That's my third Dragon's Breath from the raid.

Lots of exotics this week.

Waldini

This tuesday will mark my 20th (9 or 10 with drops) attempt to get my Crota Titan Chest. Every single time I get those Shards :(

Is anyone missing an armor piece from Crota? My Warlock and Hunter were complete in 2 runs. Takes my Titan forever!

Feorax

This tuesday will mark my 20th (9 or 10 with drops) attempt to get my Crota Titan Chest. Every single time I get those Shards :(

Is anyone missing an armor piece from Crota? My Warlock and Hunter were complete in 2 runs. Takes my Titan forever!

Boots. Fucking boots.

Never had a single pair drop in VoG or Crota.

patchday

Cool. We need 3 more. I'll go as a hunter so i can run sword. I hv ghorn so i can dps too.

Ok... My kid needed somthing so i had to leave. But now Lets kill Crota! I hv the CP.

1. Silvertonguebr
2. The_reckoning
3. border199x

I can bring my L31 Hunter if you cannot find a L32. Have ghorn

sandboxgod

(Already beat Scrota on my L32s, sorry)

1. Silvertonguebr
2. The_reckoning
3. border199x

Need one more? I'll bring my Titan or Warlock

PSN illini_guy_05

M3Rocket

1. Silvertonguebr
2. The_reckoning
3. border199x

I can bring my clan's swordbearer if needed. Otherwise I can bring my Titan since he needs the kill.

Edit: Never mind looks like you're full.

Waldini

Boots. Fucking boots.

Never had a single pair drop in VoG or Crota.

Same shit as VoG. All I needed was that Chest to reach 30. Tried SO many times each week and got Shards. 1 run completed my Warlock. 2 runs and my Hunter was complete.. Yes, I got the Helmets for both of them.

Tuesday will be the day I hope. I love the Armenterium... but I rather use Helm of Saint 14 or the one with the Infusion Perk.

sikkinixx

So I rebought the game, this time on xbone because my brother in law wants to play it, and I'm wondering if I should buy the expansions right away or does it matter until I get to 20+ and do all the story shit in the regular game?

It's weird seeing all these sword dudes running around d the cosmodrome

I don't use the word demoralized often but right now... Ugh. The sight of HM Crota standing up and killing our swordbarer (Crota with no life bar)is just too much.
I don't say the word "demoralizing". Usually "bro" doesn't come out of my mouth. But the truth is...

Crota's fucking demoralizing, bro.

patchday

So I rebought the game, this time on xbone because my brother in law wants to play it, and I'm wondering if I should buy the expansions right away or does it matter until I get to 20+ and do all the story shit in the regular game?

dont think you need it til you hit 20 unless you enjoy Crucible and wish to do the TDB maps. 2/3 maps are great in my book. Skyshock is just okay (might be great for big vehicle maps)_

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Yeah, really level 18/20 is when it comes into play. There are some nicer blue weapons and armor with higher Light.

Feorax

Same shit as VoG. All I needed was that Chest to reach 30. Tried SO many times each week and got Shards. 1 run completed my Warlock. 2 runs and my Hunter was complete.. Yes, I got the Helmets for both of them.

Tuesday will be the day I hope. I love the Armenterium... but I rather use Helm of Saint 14 or the one with the Infusion Perk.

The fact that there are no exotic warlock boots I can use as a substitute makes this exceptionally annoying.

Could do with Iron Banner rolling around again and offering them. That's how I got them last time.

Tried fixing my wifi issue. Screwed stuff over so badly that it takes me 3 hours to fix it over the phone with the support staff

http://youtu.be/W0fedXla1Pw

Unedited video of some nice back to back glitches on HM. Can we forward these to Bungie? Will they care?

I don't see any glitches, the sword disappearing randomly is exactly how this encounter was designed. What is a glitch is that you and your teammates are using rocket launchers. We only planned for you to take down Crota with pulse rifles. Expect an update to occur shortly, pardon our dust.

Ryck

Tried fixing my wifi issue. Screwed stuff over so badly that it takes me 3 hours to fix it over the phone with the support staff

I don't see any glitches, the sword disappearing randomly is exactly how this encounter was designed. What is a glitch is that you and your teammates are using rocket launchers. We only planned for you to take down Crota with pulse rifles. Expect an update to occur shortly, pardon our dust.

What about the teleporting Crota on the next round though!!!!! ;)

What about the teleporting Crota on the next round though!!!!! ;)

Did he teleport to the ground, or chase you and fall off of the bridge? I've noticed that if he's about to move from center to the right or left platform, and you aggro him, he'll chase you. Either off if you go to ground, or into the interior if you head toward the crystal room.

creating a new char is a chore. the game feels so different. can't wait to get to lvl20 and get to use my good weapons

Ugh, don't remind me. I just got my Warlock and Hunter both to 32. I am contemplating making a Titan now. Please tell me to stop GAF, I don't need a 3rd toon.

Anyone up for helping a scrub? Trying to get some better stuff quick, and went through the weekly nightfall and weekly level 30 heroic with the help of a friend and a GAFer with my level 27 Titan.

Currently logged on with my level 26 Hunter and havent done those with him or my level 25 Warlock. Do any 2 GAFers still need to do those runs before Tuesday and be willing to strap a potato on their back and carry me? I would love you long time!

PSN - TheApatheticOne

Our very first Bubble Village video (or nomadic tribe to be more apt) of the day will be posted soon. As soon as figure out share factory

Top of page twice today?! Ooft. I'm on a roll here...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone up for helping a scrub? Trying to get some better stuff quick, and went through the weekly nightfall and weekly level 30 heroic with the help of a friend and a GAFer with my level 27 Titan.

Currently logged on with my level 26 Hunter and havent done those with him or my level 25 Warlock. Do any 2 GAFers still need to do those runs before Tuesday and be willing to strap a potato on their back and carry me? I would love you long time!

PSN - TheApatheticOne
You cannot. You need to be within 3 levels of any content item to be able to enter it. Those chars can do the 26 or 28 weekly, whichever it is, but not the 30 or nightfall.

Top Bottom