• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with Omnigul on Earth. She is the architect of her master's awakening. As long as she lives, the threat of Crota's return will haunt the world. So let's get to taking out her Hive, one by one

b027222.jpg

Mindlog

I've grown to really like that last encounter in the Awakening mission when not cheesing. It's one of the few instances where the adds/objective balance seems challenging and fair.
Crucible is fun with gaffers. I tried a few solo games yesterday just because I only had time for a few matches and they were all soooo bad. People leaving right away and overall bad teams. It makes it not tolerable. I'd definitely recommend joining DGAF trains if possible.
RNG.
I played Salvage last weekend for the first time and had a blast. One PUG even sent some very complimentary messages. It's amusing because our first match together started out rough. The 'best' player on our squad left early because we were behind. It was 2 on 3 for a bit and we came back to win. Next 2 matches were absolute face rolls. Saved heavy ammo for each other, hit the relics from different angles when appropriate and just dominated without any mics. After hearing about so many Salvage/Skirmish nightmares I was pleasantly surprised without how smooth it went.

When I hit Guardian Lord we were both on streaks.

Namikaze1

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. Valus Ta'aurc is one of the Cabal's generals. He is the architect of the Cabal's invasion. As long as he lives, the threat of the Cabal will haunt the world. Track him down and exterminate every legionnaire that stands in your way.So let's get to taking out their command, one by one.

Namikaze1

Something dark stirs in the depths of Mars. We can feel it. A Cabal abomination bred for unthinkable evil. We must pierce the veil of their base and destroy this creature...before the Cabal unleash it upon us all.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Still looking for 2 here in a bit :(

Anyone up for a weekly hard run this afternoon to get those 9 coins before the reset tomorrow? Would like to play around 4-4:30 EST but if I got 2 willing to help, could play as late as 8.

PSN - TheApatheticOne
Should I be counting on this occurring in 10 minutes?

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one.

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with Omnigul on Earth. She is the architect of her master's awakening. As long as she lives, the threat of Crota's return will haunt the world. So let's get to taking out her Hive, one by one

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. Valus Ta'aurc is one of the Cabal's generals. He is the architect of the Cabal's invasion. As long as he lives, the threat of the Cabal will haunt the world. Track him down and exterminate every legionnaire that stands in your way.So let's get to taking out their command, one by one.

cmWg8PA.gif

Frostburn

I wish there was something to do in Destiny :(

Anyone have Gorgon chest CP? I have yet to get it on any of my 3 this week.... Still haven't even killed Crota on HM on 2 of my 3, thinking about just killing him on normal for a shot at an exotic.

tumblr_m99qelyMZr1rol1w1.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Anyone have Gorgon chest CP? I have yet to get it on any of my 3 this week.... Still haven't even killed Crota on HM on 2 of my 3, thinking about just killing him on normal for a shot at an exotic.
be happy to blaze through normal CE a couple times sometime tonight if you like, didn't get to kill crota on my warlock or titan yet.

Oh god, finally... something not completely crazy.

I'll be home in 2 hours if you want to do either Atheon hard (I have the Gorgon CP) or kill NM Crota x3. I don't have the checkpoint for that

Frostburn

be happy to blaze through normal CE a couple times sometime tonight if you like, didn't get to kill crota on my warlock or titan yet.

Okay would be fun to get a group to do normal (I've cleared hard up to Crota on all 3 but would go through with you guys anytime).

Frostburn

I'll be home in 2 hours if you want to do either Atheon hard (I have the Gorgon CP) or kill NM Crota x3. I don't have the checkpoint for that

Alright about to head to the gym but I can hop on when I get home and we can do some fun content to round out the week of annoying HM Crota runs :)

Namikaze1

Alright, finished eating dinner so back to hunting shit in Far Cry. I'm trying to get this game done before the Order's release date.

Here's what we have on Cabal: 800 pounds and highly militarized. They blow up planets just for getting in their way. Just so you know what we're dealing with here.

Alright then..

Enjoy that Suros while you can... I'll be rolling balls deep with my Red Death from here on out... until I get the horn, which will be never...

Side note: anyone know when this weapon nerf/buff/nerf/buff will be happening? Perhaps tomorrow's reset?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I wonder if I can get my titan to 32 before whenever that would be tonight. I know he's close.

Apathetic, you out there? I'm twiddling my thumbs here

LTWood12

Alright about to head to the gym but I can hop on when I get home and we can do some fun content to round out the week of annoying HM Crota runs :)

Okay would be fun to get a group to do normal (I've cleared hard up to Crota on all 3 but would go through with you guys anytime).

I want in on this party.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Told This:
The Golden Age legends tell of ancient tunnels below the Academy, where a Vex machine once ate away at the planet. Descend into the old dig sites and find this Nexus before it churns again.

Think this:
WlBuqQYl.jpg

In reality get this:
MWcSq6m.png

Mindlog

Here's what we have on Cabal: 800 pounds and highly militarized. They blow up planets just for getting in their way. Just so you know what we're dealing with here.

Alright then..
Speaking of...
The Cabal tried to blow the Black Garden up right? That's why a giant chunk of Mars is floating around for no particular reason?

8jfkDCr.jpg

Lets do some fun Normal Mode CE runs!

1. Narmer212
2. Hawkian
3. LTwood
4. CrHarper
5. Frostburn

Starting tonight around 6PM EST?
Warlocks only.
No guns.

Lets do some fun Normal Mode CE runs!

1. Narmer212
2. Hawkian
3. LTwood
4. CrHarper
5. Frostburn

Starting tonight around 6PM EST?

Works for me. I should be on right around then and ready to go. GKW212 is my PSN.

I'll be rocking my Red Death... and Lash for when I get sick of using a pea shooter.

Edit: I hope Destiny 2 has a flamethrower weapon type...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nat (my daughter) is hoping to knock off the Nightfall before the reset tomorrow. She can be on about 3 PST or later, if there's room. She did the weekly this weekend.
ApatheticOne is asking about the Weekly Heroic, but I am happy to help with the Nightfall as well. 6PST would work for me
Oops- I meant 3PST, 6EST.
Ah man. I won't be round until about 8:30 EST. Sorry for the confusion.
yeah that works for me.

Top Bottom