• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

I got a level 27 guy ready to go if you're okay with putting up with those shenanigans!

Yea if we can just get one more person so it won't be a massacre for us when I switch back to my 25.

If greyblade is willing to help, this will then I might be able to do well on my 25 if I give him the right weapons

clue me in, hudson baby, what choice do we have

Anyway, end of February is a handicap; effectively the patch date is "sometime this month"

Ugh...I want to level my vanquisher viii sooo bad, but I don't want to do it and have to shard it to make room for a PR. I was hoping that we would know the full impact of the balancing by the end of the week.

We're on an express elevator to hell; going down! 

Chances are they're coming with a bit more than just balancing patches.

I wouldn't even be surprised if we get a large patch size with some geometry for HoW buried in it.

Much of it is already there. King's Watch was glitched into back in the Beta, and the Ketch strike area was glitched into recently.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Raid area was there too, but we are obviously unable to access it in the Reef.

Ugh...I want to level my vanquisher viii sooo bad, but I don't want to do it and have to shard it to make room for a PR. I was hoping that we would know the full impact of the balancing by the end of the week.

We're on an express elevator to hell; going down! 

You're really that tight on space? No alt can hold it and your vault is maxed out?

You Must!, I need my daily fix of Hudson Time & Family!

Agh...the pull. It's been three days since I've played. I bet that I could load up on bounties on all three characters. I also can run atheon once and crota twice for a ghorn drop.

If I see you partying up tonight, it may be impossible to resist.

You're really that tight on space? No alt can hold it and your vault is maxed out?

Yep. It's like one of those puzzles with one square missing abd you have to shuffle everything around to complete the picture. I just deleted the IB auto rifle that I managed a really fun roll on. I could get rid of the lashes that I don't use, but I put so many motes into them...I just can't do it.

Deku Tree

I'm thinking of dismantling Atheons Epilogue, Found Verdict, Praedyths Timepiece, and Praedyth's Revenge.
I'll keep The Vex, VoC and CM for now.
Bungie can pry FB from my cold dead hands.

dumb question I'm sure, but ps3 controllers on ps4 are a no-go, eh?

Yes. It's a no. Why would you want to do that anyway? I can't bring myself to enjoy the DS3 after using the DS4.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yes. It's a no. Why would you want to do that anyway? I can't bring myself to enjoy the DS3 after using the DS4.
...my left thumbstick won't let me consistently sprint or move forward, and is becoming more and more unplayable with every session

I'm thinking of dismantling Atheons Epilogue, Found Verdict, Praedyths Timepiece, and Praedyth's Revenge.
I'll keep The Vex, VoC and CM for now.

The VoG weapons are killing me. One of each of the good ones on all three. I did just realize that one of my problems was my theory that carrying an exotic increases the chance of rolling said exotic. I have a lot of vault space taken up by special and heavy exotics that I don't want any more of.

Does grimoir do anything? I looked at it once and was like meh...

Well the bonuses actually give you more planetary materials and glimmer when killing enemies with a consumable active but besides that I don't think grimoire matters. You unlock the bonuses by just playing the game and killing enemies.

Top Bottom