• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Aaaaaaand my PS4 just went into the "Safe Mode Loop" while I was patrolling Mars.

Tried everything in safe mode. Had to format the HDD. Here I go downloading Destiny and everything else again...

Steroyd

D'aaaaw my little cousin just got a Gjallahorn, watching him get all excited about it filled me with joy.

... I miss that feeling. :(

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My reaction after shoveling snow in NYC (a hour ago), get ready to come in, we out of Hot Cocoa
Gxy2xwr.gif

GAWD DAMMIT!, now I have to go get some =/ in this weather, FUUUUUUUU!

phen0m24

My reaction after shoveling snow in NYC (a hour ago), get ready to come in, we out of Hot Cocoa
Gxy2xwr.gif

now I have to go get some =/ in this weather, FUUUUUUUU!

Ugh, in NJ and not looking forward to commute home and then in the morning.

For the record, we don't have cocoa either

noomi

xbox one analog thumb sticks came in! Excited to put them on my dualshock 4 today, will report later :D

Yes.... I'm quoting myself here.

Just installed these bad boys and loaded up Destiny to make sure all buttons still work.... hot damn! Feels so much better with these, anyone on the fence about changing the thumb sticks... do it, do it nao!

Can't wait to properly try it during crota tonight.

Ugh, in NJ and not looking forward to commute home and then in the morning.

For the record, we don't have cocoa either

Gxy2xwr.gif

GAWD DAMMIT!, now I have to go get some =/ in this weather, FUUUUUUUU!

Ahh, from my days living in the East Village of Manhattan (all of a year ago now) to the sunny Southeastern US.

No complaints on the weather side... just sucks I can't hit Frank's Pizza in the Village whenever I want.

LTWood12

Wow that's really nice! But really it's cool. I really don't want to hold you all up.

I can push it to start at 8:30 if that is cool with everyone else.

7:30pm CT works for me too. Just hit me up when you guys are ready. I might be playing Dying Light but I'll drop it and load into Destiny when we're ready to roll.

Really sorry guys. Please go ahead without me and Harper. Just found out I have a family thing so it'll be even later than that before I'm on. Probably 8-8:15 central.

I don't know why it took me so long to play with my Hawkmoon, but I dusted it off after 2 weeks of sitting behind other guns to upgrade until now.

Only did some bounty cleanup, but it was surprisingly good out of the box with no upgrades. Felt good to handle and did solid damagr. Looks like I will finally take the time to get familiar with Hand Cannons now.

ocean

Banned
I don't know why it took me so long to play with my Hawkmoon, but I dusted it off after 2 weeks of sitting behind other guns to upgrade until now.

Only did some bounty cleanup, but it was surprisingly good out of the box with no upgrades. Felt good to handle and did solid damagr. Looks like I will finally take the time to get familiar with Hand Cannons now.
Once you get used to killing Thralls/Dregs/Acolytes etc. in one shot, going back is hard. Hand Cannons for life man.

Dave_6

1) GKW212 (me)
2) Frostburn
3) Dave_6
4) Hawkian
5)
6)

Looking for a 6:30ish ET start time. Who's comin' with me (us) man?

Is it a problem to bump it to 6:45 or 7 EST? I don't get off work until 5 CST and need to eat a bite before I log on. If not I can make it, I just may be a few mins late.

Once you get used to killing Thralls/Dregs/Acolytes etc. in one shot, going back is hard. Hand Cannons for life man.

Yeah, first thing I noticed. Was really nice and satisfying. My Scout Rifles do the same with precision shots, but HC and SR are obviously different beasts.

Is it a problem to bump it to 6:45 or 7 EST? I don't get off work until 5 CST and need to eat a bite before I log on. If not I can make it, I just may be a few mins late.

Yup, fine with me. I'm guessing by the time we get our shit together, that'll be the start time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
1) GKW212 (me)
2) Frostburn
3) Dave_6
4) Hawkian
5)
6)

Looking for a 6:30ish ET start time. Who's comin' with me (us) man?
I thought we were cool with 8:30? Frostburn said he can't do it until then, and I'm supposed to be helping with a Nightfall at 6

edit: i.e.
Lets do some fun Normal Mode CE runs!

1. Narmer212
2. Hawkian
3. LTwood
4. CrHarper
5. Frostburn

Starting tonight around 8:30PM EST okay with everyone?

My titan just hit level 20 and with the armor I've been acquiring since before I made my Titan he is now level 25. Hoping to have him hit level 27 soon so I can do NF and weekly before reset

Whoops, missed that.

If you don't mind I will have Nat hit you up about then. You are a saint. :)

I can roll with both as well, as long as Hawkian doesn't mind carrying a level 27 Warlock through the mode screaming and crying! Lol She JUST now got there.

An hour to go, anyone up for a Hard Weekly?

Anyone doing the weekly soon? I can hop on my 32 character to do the start of it but I am hoping to have my 25 Titan get loot from it

LTWood12

Frost, Narmer, Hawk, & Dave. I'll check in with you all when I get on. If people drop out on later runs shoot me an invite. Thanks!

Top Bottom