• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Manp

B9bHZiECMAA5GxQ.jpg:large

how is that even possible lol :O

Ambitious

The friend list on the roster page should have a second column for the friends' current mission or activity. Having to click on all of them one by one just to figure out who's doing NFs/Weeklies is tedious.

Ambitious

Legendary Heavy Weapon engram from the Weekly. It's probably going to be shit.

edit: A Void rocket launcher with Surplus and Clown Cartridge. Hmm. Only 1 rocket magazine, though.

What's the nightfall and burn(s)?

Always nice to wake up and see people already getting horns. Always makes me feel like today could be the day. It won't be, but it could.

k1t4j

32 hunter on PSN, Looking for a HM CE

I am mainly interested in the first two sections, for the weapons attempt, but can go all the way with a solid group :)

Let me know please.

Omni

I got the Thunderlord from Gorgon chest earlier.

Only got strange coins from the Nightfall though. Was kinda hoping for Praxic Fire

Vj0Qq3I.jpg

Who got screwed more?

Nightfall 1: Up For Anything with Range Finger, Counterbalance, and Hammer Forged.
Nightfall 2: Don't Touch Mes with 2 more disc than I have.
Nightfall 3: This travesty.

Dave_6

Tomorrow is the night for all of our Black Hammer needs.

Got the scout rifle from hard today so the Hammer is literally the only raid weapon I don't have. Either way I enjoy running Crota normal so it's fun to do those runs.

I hope so! I still haven't had HoC drop either. Rather have BH though.

No big deal if the rest of the group doesn't want to, but would anyone else like to run three full CEs tonight? They go by pretty quick and two of my characters still need a few of the drops.

Ambitious

I finally got the pocket infinity bounty. The first part is vague. Track down a team, what do I do?

Patrol Venus. Turn right at the spawn point and keep going until you arrive at the statue at the cliffs area. Go inside the copy-paste room to the right of the Ishtar Academy entrance (the one where the enemies spawn from).

Homeboyd

NF 1 - Obsidian Mind
NF 2 - Radiant Dance Machines
NF 3 - Glasshouse

All dupes though :(
You got 3 exotics out of 3 NF's. And you're upset about that?!?!

You know what else are dupes? Your 600+ ass shards that have 0 use that you still get in NF for some reason.

Turn that frown upside-down.

phen0m24

Just sitting here wondering why the game couldn't have exotic bounties for more weapons like the Horn. At least then it would be guaranteed a la Xur.

I have the funny feeling I'll never get the Ice Breaker as a drop, but was able to buy it finally. Be nice to get a bounty to get another one.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
You got 3 exotics out of 3 NF's. And you're upset about that?!?!

You know what else are dupes? Your 600+ ass shards that have 0 use that you still get in NF for some reason.

Turn that frown upside-down.
Why wouldn't I be upset lol? I already have them with better stats. I think it's funny I got all armor instead of weapons.

Yeah, ass shards and energy shouldn't be a reward but hey that's Bungie for you.

rNilla

11 Shards, 12 Coins and a Plug One.1 from a wild legendary engram from two Nightfalls. Too bad it's solar.

I did get a nice void Defiant Gravity-A from a Dead Orbit package though. Counterbalance, Field Scout and Feeding Frenzy.

Top Bottom