• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

I'll be on pretty much all evening doing the 3 nightfalls and weeklys once I get home around 4-4:30!

Thanks to Hawkian and Mr. Anderson for their help yesterday to get those out before the reset today!

Bladelaw

Tonight's goals are: Solo hard mode abyss hoping for Oversoul Edict, 3 nightfalls, 3 weeklys.

I can basically run Nexus blind at this point. Just need to trade around Atheon's Epilogue. I should probably max out Truth as well.

Shito

Tonight's goals are: Solo hard mode abyss hoping for Oversoul Edict, 3 nightfalls, 3 weeklys.
Good luck on that: was lucky enough (for once) to get it on my second try last week.
Was doing it on Warlock, probably the trickiest class to make it on, so maybe the game took pity on me... ^^

recks

Best loot this week was a legendary RL with tracking, first time I haven't got a single exotic from anything. Feels :(

Gonna do 3x HM Crota (Crota only) we need 2-3 more

PSN:x__xo__o

lunlunqq

Just sitting here wondering why the game couldn't have exotic bounties for more weapons like the Horn. At least then it would be guaranteed a la Xur.

I have the funny feeling I'll never get the Ice Breaker as a drop, but was able to buy it finally. Be nice to get a bounty to get another one.

A GHorn bounty? If they ever do that, I'd imagine the last step would require 10000 NLB headshot kills in the crucible
with any death resetting your progress to 0.

Lima

Not even gonna bother with NF or weekly this week. Might do it if I get Hunger finally to level it faster with XP bonus from NF but eh it's not really necessary. I will just play Crota HM 3x quickly and then go for some backlog cleaning.

Namikaze1

Everyone got an exotic but me. that legendary engram better turn into a good weapon.

Gonna switch to my warlock once I place my gear in the vault.

E92 M3

Its always fun playing with the regulars I play with :3

Indeed, the regulars I play with make the game so much better. If it wasn't for the people, Destiny would have been dropped a while ago.

I should lol but reading through this thread all day and knowing I can't play until super late is :/

Fortunately, there is a lot less craziness on reset day lol. The worst is during DLC and patches when new stuff is released.

Yep, and I regret it every day :(
haha fair enough, maybe its just me :p
Indeed, the regulars I play with make the game so much better. If it wasn't for the people, Destiny would have been dropped a while ago.

Fortunately, there is a lot less craziness on reset day lol. The worst is during DLC and patches when new stuff is released.
Yeah I def agree with you. That's the only reason I can continue playing as of now. I would have drop this game a very long time ago when my RL friends quit. But started playing with DGAF community and that is what keeps me playing now.

Top Bottom