• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

E92 M3

1st: 12 strange coins
2nd: 9 strange coins
3rd: 9 strange coins

313m3x4.gif

I would be satisfied with that drop. Only exotics beat that.

All in all i am pretty satisfied with this week's yield:

3 x HM CE:
Crux, finally, 2x WoC (think i got 8 of those so far)
Ice breaker (dupe)

3x NF:
a really interesting roll on Red Hand IX (outlaw, expl rounds, 3rd eye), def a keeper
LDR void

3x Atheon:
3rd week in a row no exotics from gorgons, got 1 exotic from Atheon, Red Death... it's good, cause i dismantled the only one i had months ago, now i recon it will be good after the pulse buff.

So, Crux, a good HC and Red death.

A friend of mine also got his 1st ever Jellyhorn from Atheon, so i am happy for him too.

... still no Thunderlord tho... :/

Red Death is really solid right now. I've been screwing around with it and it's a lot of fun if you have good aim (which I sorta do... sometimes...)

After the pulse buff, it's gonna be a top tier weapon I bet.

CLBridges

Starfire Protocol, some legendary fusion rifle (sharded) and Plan C (sharded) from Nightfall. Thunderlord escapes me again for now. Still could possibly get it through CE or VoG later this week, so there's that.

EL CUCO

Save your motes! I got so many exotics from exotic engrams from Xur... Including MOTTM... Re-rolling IB gear or buying tickets for Trials of Orisis is not worth it in comparison IMO.
Yeah I had 180 of them, but after the great purge of Iron Banner 4.0 I only had about 10 left, and totally regret it. My Ep Spear is the only thing I'm happy with.

Now I'm only sitting on 73, enough for 3 engrams :(

EL CUCO

Since the NF rewards are mostly consisting of crap, I wouldn't mind a decent amount of Motes of Light as a reward. Better than Ass shards.

noomi

Oo! I just realized I have a dead orbit package waiting at the postmaster. Crucible mark, and shards? MMhhhMMmmMMhHhhmmm

Deku Tree

Yeah I had 180 of them, but after the great purge of Iron Banner 4.0 I only had about 10 left, and totally regret it. My Ep Spear is the only thing I'm happy with.

Now I'm only sitting on 73, enough for 3 engrams :(

I only have 11 motes now. And now that I am not really grinding anymore I will probably be collecting them at a much slower pace too. :(

Since the NF rewards are mostly consisting of crap, I wouldn't mind a decent amount of Motes of Light as a reward. Better than Ass shards.

I'd go for that... Rather have motes than ascendant materials these days personally. I have enough ass mats to get me through to Destiny 2 IMO.

EL CUCO

We now already get 9 per week (if you have 3 characters) for doing the nightfalls, though, so...
9 a week (I'm taking your word on it) isn't much between 3 toons. You get more ass mats than that if you always do the daily, even with only one toon..Yet it's still in the loot table for NF.

Exotic engrams cost 23 motes and are way more valuable. It's also harder to land the piece you're looking for, so it'll require a few rolls. Motes>Shards all day.

mattxt08

Banned
anyone on ps4 just start or will be starting a new character? i will run you through missions if you get me to the venus cutscene thats tied to the broken grimoire card.

fucking bungie...

123rl

Anyone on the Xbox One want to play for a bit?

So that legendary engram turned into a decent pulse rifle.
B9flB9wCcAA0TCg.jpg:large

perks
Full Auto
Field Scout
Snapshot
High Caliber Rounds
Glass Half Full

I have that gun. It's fully upgraded but it's now my second choice to another rifle

Shito

9 a week (I'm taking your word on it) isn't much between 3 toons. You get more ass mats than that if you always do the daily, even with only one toon..Yet it's still in the loot roll for NF.

Exotic engrams cost 23 motes and are way more valuable. It's also harder to land the piece you're looking for, so it'll require a few rolls. Motes>Shards all day.
While I agree that motes are better than shards, I would plead for the removal of shards and energies from the nightfall loot tables "and that's it". I feel like there are already more than enough occasions to fetch some motes elsewhere, and I would probably be just as pissed to get them from completing a nightfall than some mats. ^^

El Sloth

Banned
It would be nice if they at least included radiant energy and shards into the Nightfall loot table. But I imagine they won't do something like that until House of Wolves and introduce some new bullshit.

"Magnificent energy/shards"

I don't think "finally" is the right word for when you get your first Crux this week. It's only the 3rd possible time/week to obtain it.

edit eww top of page

awkward_situations_funny_03.jpg

Ambitious

I don't even feel like doing HM CE this week. I've got everything except the Crux, and what am I supposed to do with the shitty Necrochasm? Nah. Gonna grab the Gorgon chest today, laugh at Xur's items on Friday and play something else until next Tuesday.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sorry for missing reset Tuesday to Cosmos and crew, last night while getting ready fro bed, I pulled something while going to lay down ; ;

Hours of agony, wouldn't let me go to sleep, took extra strength Tylenol , then a little relief, woke up @3:30 AM and just was still feeling it and went back to sleep

Woke up @10:30 AM and feel way better, but there's still a little bit of pain that's left over

noomi

Going home for lunch, going to try knock this last nightfall out of the way. ETA 20min if anyone is interested.

noomi

Msg me when you are home. PSN Khorgano
Do you need the Heroic too?

I do, just depends on how quickly I can get both done. I have about 30min and then need to rush back to work, will send an invite though. Leaving in a few min, be there in about 10-15min.

Top Bottom