• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

feel way better

Damn, sorry to hear that GR-X but this is the important part! I had some technical difficulties i.e. crappy internet derail reset raids a bit but still managed to have a lot of fun with the crew. Real life is being super real right now but I'll be on later tonight if you're looking to run anything.

Damn, sorry to hear that GR-X but this is the important part! I had some technical difficulties i.e. crappy internet derail reset raids a bit but still managed to have a lot of fun with the crew. Real life is being super real right now but I'll be on later tonight if you're looking to run anything.
Real life? I thought you are destiny?
Sorry for missing reset Tuesday to Cosmos and crew, last night while getting ready fro bed, I pulled something while going to lay down ; ;

Hours of agony, wouldn't let me go to sleep, took extra strength Tylenol , then a little relief, woke up @3:30 AM and just was still feeling it and went back to sleep

Woke up @10:30 AM and feel way better, but there's still a little bit of pain that's left over
take care of yourself. I will run anything later if needed

Sorry for missing reset Tuesday to Cosmos and crew, last night while getting ready fro bed, I pulled something while going to lay down ; ;

Hours of agony, wouldn't let me go to sleep, took extra strength Tylenol , then a little relief, woke up @3:30 AM and just was still feeling it and went back to sleep

Woke up @10:30 AM and feel way better, but there's still a little bit of pain that's left over

Just take care of yourself, man.

We sure can help if you can't find a group to do it later.

Deku Tree

Oh wow, I didn't know that using bladedancer invisibility despawns the minotaur in the Nexus...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYPAx7qO4No

My question is does it despawn all the Minotaur at the bottom. So for example everyone planning to cheese at the top. Two players die somehow say by grenades or rockets or jump off the ledge before entering the cave. The third blade dancer goes invis at the top edge of the cave. Does the minotaurs below despawn and the nexus drop down?

Hey take care of yourself first Grave. Many of us are running raids later tonight so you'll obviously be more than welcome.

I can run sword so you can rest your body :p

My question is does it despawn all the Minotaur at the bottom. So for example everyone planning to cheese at the top. Two players die somehow say by grenades or rockets or jump off the ledge before entering the cave. The third blade dancer goes invis at the top edge of the cave. Does the minotaurs below despawn and the nexus drop down?

Doubt it, those are permanent spawns. The minotaur in back seems to trigger based on someone "existing" in the cave. Invisibility takes them off the radar, so Minotaur despawns.

I don't think "finally" is the right word for when you get your first Crux this week. It's only the 3rd possible time/week to obtain it.

edit eww top of page

awkward_situations_funny_03.jpg

I approve of this top post

No worries! We had extra people to cover.

We got through:
-1 Full CE Hard Mode Run
-3 HM Crotas
-2 Normal Mode Crotas
-3 Gorgon's Chests
-3 Deathsingers

We decided to skip the 2 Full Run HM Crota's End to get in Crota himself and the Deathsinger. I still have to do Start to Deathsinger (not including Deathsinger) on 2 characters, will be doing one tonight with my raid crew.

We are good for tomorrow? 8am-11am for Nightfalls and Weeklies right?

I do, just depends on how quickly I can get both done. I have about 30min and then need to rush back to work, will send an invite though. Leaving in a few min, be there in about 10-15min.

Ok, looks like you can just add Erotica Sushi and 1 more. I got a few folks that just joined me so we started.

MrS

Banned
Any of the DGAF homies down to raid in an hour? Normal Crota cause my Titan wants to benefit from the smaller loot table for armour.

1 Mr-Stephen

Deku Tree

man! how can you guys manage this? if it's not too personal. Blows my mind the amount of activity there seems to be consistently during hours where I'm merely caffeinating myself for the day of work ahead

Cosmos has the day off work, and my job is not exactly the 9-5 type. My son wakes me up at 6:30 am each morning too if I'm lucky. I work a lot of hours though.

Resseh

Any of the DGAF homies down to raid in an hour? Normal Crota cause my Titan wants to benefit from the smaller loot table for armour.

1 Mr-Stephen
2resseh
3 hanzofrog

I'm hoping hanzofrog can make it - he's not answering his phone

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Cosmos has the day off work, and my job is not exactly the 9-5 type. My son wakes me up at 6:30 am each morning too if I'm lucky. I work a lot of hours though.
so technically your son's helping you out with your Destiny reset duties, what a helpful little guy :)
Are the rewards at the end of an activity 100% RNG or does your performance (K/D, etc.) affect it in any way? o_O
Your performance affects it in that you'll be more frustrated when you get nothing after doing particularly well :D

Two Ice Breakers in the same day. That's not even funny. I just want the Thunderlord. It's the only exotic item in the game that I still don't have. :(

Yeah I had 180 of them, but after the great purge of Iron Banner 4.0 I only had about 10 left, and totally regret it. My Ep Spear is the only thing I'm happy with.

Extremely similar to me. I farmed a bunch of glimmer to buy 3 Timur's and dropped 80+ Motes hoping for the magic roll. Never even saw Outlaw once, now I have 3 un-leveled Lashes taking up vault space. Other HC fans can probably relate: I keep looking for a "331 FBringer" instead of admitting that it doesn't exist.

Got very lucky on a Void-Unflinching-Armor Piercing-Final Round Ep Speer that is ridiculous in PvP. Doing 450+ crit damage through walls, final round is OHK body shot, amazing. Need to upload a few gifs I've saved at some point...

Top Bottom