• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Any sword runner available to take out Crota HM? We just got here but ours had to leave.

There are other metaphors that may apply... not gonna lie, this lil' screencap
30BuLOL.png

...kinda reminded me a bit more of the way people talk about an ex they're still clearly in love with than what they're actually discussing

Nah. It's exhaustion. Like finally realizing that you should have left that abusuve ex a long time ago.

Agent

Starting up a Nightfall / Weekly Heroic run now. I will be doing it 3x if anyone has multiple characters, but joining for one is more than welcome.

PSN: phantom8324

recks

Spent the last 20 mins farming kills on The Dark Beyond for grimoire points...

Think it's time to rethink my life
while I farm ogres for more points

jaaz

Oh crap Illiny, I didn't get the save for some reason, and I see that you're doing Crota. :(

Can anyone that snagged the Gorgon CP from Illiny mind going in and giving it to me? PSN: miamijaaz

Oh crap Illiny, I didn't get the save for some reason, and I see that you're doing Crota. :(

Can anyone that snagged the Gorgon CP from Illiny mind going in and giving it to me? PSN: miamijaaz

Oh sorry Jazz, I tried to say hi to a gorgon while everyone was in the vault

Meant to post this way earlier but hoo boy did I get distracted in many ways, haha. Fun to finish a HM Scrota'ing even after he pulls some fast standing BS.

Got one without unflinching. i seem to get head shots with the final round though... does 602 or 603 damage. Had a triple kill on Cauldron where i did: body shot kill, body shot kill, headshot final round kill. I've also had a match where the final round perk was activating on the 1st round...

Bolded sounds amazing. Unflinching is obviously great for PvP, it saved my ass here. TLW too slow!
Kz2MPw.gif

...but I like the Armor Piercing even better. There's no damage drop off even shooting through trees or thick walls so you can piss people off in a way that feels almost like cheating.

Great for Shores of Time, e.g. protecting point B:
vpo49q.gif

Watching tunnel and protecting C:
vQbAEb.gif

Then use that super energy for a little Spaaaaccee Maaaggiiic:
yw2r4Y.gif

Top Bottom