• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

yep, major break until HoW. there's literally nothing else to do. Hawkmoon is the only gun I want so i'll do the stuff that gets me a chance for it. might just do Gorgon CPs only next week and not even bother with NFs. lol

Once a week you can just do the gorgon chest, hard atheon, normal death singer and crota, and NF. One day and you'll be done

Quick question: Does the Crota chest in the abyss give different rewards on Hard than on Normal?

No it's the same

So NM Crota is giving lots of No land beyond, I already see he dropped like 4 today.

I only have left to do Atheon x3 chances to get the Horn now

Carbonox

What's best for Hard Crota, the Glasshouse helm or the Raid helm for Titans? The Raid helm's perks look way more useful than the Glasshouse one for the Raid.

Beat Crota Hard for the first time today. Albeit I joined in just for this fight so still have to go back and do everything up to and including Deathsinger.

Progress being made at a snail's pace. Got two shaders, the helm and some shards off Crota. Was hoping for a weapon but oh well. Doing the rest of the raid and getting chest and legs in the process would make my week cos that's all I lack for 32.

rezn0r

What's best for Hard Crota, the Glasshouse helm or the Raid helm for Titans? The Raid helm's perks look way more useful than the Glasshouse one for the Raid.

just between those two? I'd say raid helm if you can still hit 32 using it (I'm sure you can)

i'd put skullfort over both of them though, in hard mode.

Carbonox

just between those two? I'd say raid helm if you can still hit 32 using it (I'm sure you can)

i'd put skullfort over both of them though, in hard mode.

Skullfort? I have that but never put any thought in to using it. I get that Infusion is helpful as fuck but figured the Raid Helm would be more useful for the Super boosts (as Defender bubbles proved crucial for our runs today). I rarely get hit during the Crota fight itself.

I could put some time in to levelling up the Raid Heml and Skullfort though and see how they improve my experience. Sounds like Glasshouse is a dud compared to these 3 though so I'll work on the helms. Thanks!

Edit: Guess I could just use the Raid one and switch in Skullfort every time I need health then switch back once fully healed.

Lima

And done. Only 3 Crota HM raids and I'm done for the week. Still no Word of Crota which also means no NF for me this week.

rezn0r

Skullfort? I have that but never put any thought in to using it. I get that Infusion is helpful as fuck but figured the Raid Helm would be more useful for the Super boosts (as Defender bubbles proved crucial for our runs today). I rarely get hit during the Crota fight itself.

I could put some time in to levelling up the Raid Heml and Skullfort though and see how they improve my experience. Sounds like Glasshouse is a dud compared to these 3 though so I'll work on the helms. Thanks!

Edit: Guess I could just use the Raid one and switch in Skullfort every time I need health then switch back once fully healed.

yeah i totally only really meant for the orb healing, but if you can get away without needing that then that rocks. you reminded me that i really need to finish exping Red Death for pretty much the same reason.

Agent

Nightfall #1: 8 Strange Coins
Nightfall #2: The 4th Horseman
Nightfall #3: Universal Remote

This week shall be known as crappy shotgun week.

Mindlog

dnEHTrT.gif

Working on a little something.
VGXPxin.png

When damage hits C. Give a shout.
Should be a little clearer with the text. It's enrage when damage is beyond that point.

Top Bottom