• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

rezn0r

PSN just crap itself for anyone? 3 of us were doing Nightfall & had the Nexus dropping fast, but then both teammates left the PSN party and then the fireteam. I was in there solo but couldn't last much longer. Neither of them can even get back onto PSN now. I flew back to the tower just fine though.

WipedOut

3 x Gorgon CP - nothing but shards and energy. Filled my quota when I pulled two red deaths last week

NF1 - Mida Tool - 4th time dropped
NF2 - Coiled Hiss - sharded
NF3 - MK. 44 Stand Asides

Still hornless, have atheon, deathsinger and crota x3 still so there is still hope

Dunk#7

Anybody need 2 for normal mode Crota?

2 experienced with hard mode, but just wanting armor and secondary weapons for alts.

PSN: Dunk7

Would you play a level 33 VoG extreme mode that dropped level 33 armor with CE drop rates?

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

Ghazi

Would you play a level 33 VoG extreme mode that dropped level 33 armor with CE drop rates?

It shouldn't be 33. 33 is artificial difficulty and is not a good thing. Should be 32 (or if there's a level cap increase, that) and have new/added mechanics. They should probably fix all the cheeses/ez mode strats, too, like: hiding during legions, simply jumping across the platforming section, camping on the ledge during templar, and etc.

I'd like to see some major changes to the way some of the encounters work that still keeps them fun, though this could be controversial. Maybe the cleanse bubble shouldn't protect from damage anymore or stuff like that, would definitely make the encounters harder without cheapening them.

GRIP

Need 3 more for normal Crota run on alts to get armor/secondary weapons

PSN: Dunk7

I'll join. No mic but plenty of experience. Still need to get my warlock to 32.

Sending invite.

Edit: I keep getting an error when I try to search. If you want me to join send me an invite. GriP17-

Shito

Second Nightfall: SUROS.
I didn't have it, so I'm quite happy, even though it's getting nerfed soon.
Also, that proooobably means this is what Xur will have in stock this Friday, I warn you guys. ^^

Oh, did they change something with the little messages at the bottom left corner of the screen, after you complete an activity?
Both nightfall I got no message, so I was like "pfffrt energy or shard", and I actually got an LDR and that SUROS... Weird. I do prefer it this way, though, keeps the suspens intact for the result screen.

LiK

You going to stop playing when you get a Hawkmoon LiK?

yep, major break until HoW. there's literally nothing else to do. Hawkmoon is the only gun I want so i'll do the stuff that gets me a chance for it. might just do Gorgon CPs only next week and not even bother with NFs. lol

Top Bottom