• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Congrats to Grim and Spyder for their first black hammers! Fun run again. I grabbed deathsinger normal to run through Crota twice in about an hour if anyone wants to join

Gordon

So my nightfalls were coins and another sarcastic gun. Last week I got Final Rest with Spray & Play/Flared Magwell/Who's Next, and now I have The Chosen with Take a Knee/Perfect Balance/Mulligan :/

Agent

i got zero exotics from everything i played this week.

Working as intended.

To be fair, 2 exotic shotguns isn't much better than getting no exotics haha.

I've come to accept I am going to be part of Team No Thunderlord and Team No Heart of the Praxic Fire forever.

spyder_ur

Black Hammer acquired, so that means I have every weapon from CE hard and normal, except for the Necrochasm. I'll survive without it.

Still need to run a Nightfall is anyone is doing one.

rNilla

Given how hard it is to take out a 32 Crota Knight with NLB, I'm not sure if NLB is possible. At least, it probably won't fit in a 15 minute clip.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Im up for weekly guys so send me an invite yo!
PSN: Godless Pagan Warlock lv 31

Very fun PvP again, this is the most consistently enjoyable Crucible I've played for a while. Great Skirmish domination with Wicked and Palom. Only 3 total deaths this round:

B9h4leWIgAASriW.jpg:large

edit: Phaeton was the real MVP for bailing on us and not responding to our messages, otherwise we would have still been stuck in Clash....

When damage hits C. Give a shout.
Should be a little clearer with the text. It's enrage when damage is beyond that point.

haha awesome. you could also be like me and keep your TI-83 calculator handy to add up the hit markers from each sword. Enrage is ~214,000 and death is ~262,500. Nothing else to do while sitting around the crystal waiting for the next sword... zzzzz....

Top Bottom