• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

ethomaz

Banned
Sorry guys something happened here in my home and the energy got off for 5 seconds... so I'm not doing the Gorgon CP anymore.

PS. When I tried to change to the last char lol

it's actually been a while since I have been accused of being defensive. feels familiar and not altogether pleasant.

It was intentionally harsh and that harshness was supposed to indicate sarcasm... I'm sorry Drizzay if you found my post to be some sort of offensive rebuttal of yours. It wasn't written with those thoughts in mind

Was going to post responses I'd written but I'll send PMs instead if I get a chance, enough thread drama for one day.

Thanks Driz. You're the best. I don't care what they say.

lol thanks Kadey. I think you've got the right idea with the no-mic thing, I talk/write a lot and it's always getting me in trouble. :p

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Alright Weekly is done so Im down to crew for either Nightfall or Crota (normal). Send me an invite plz.
PSN: Godless Pagan Warlock lv 31

rezn0r

random dumb question - I know crux won't drop if you haven't beaten HM already, is it checking if you are holding the shader or is it looking at the character history itself?

random dumb question - I know crux won't drop if you haven't beaten HM already, is it checking if you are holding the shader or is it looking at the character history itself?

Shader definitely doesn't matter. If anything probably looking at character history but no one knows for sure.

noomi

Lots of dupes for me today, but if I can take away at least one new thing each week I'll survive. This week that thing is the hard mode ship, I really like this thing :) Also got some better raid gear rolls and a healing helmet that I wanted so it's not a total loss.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well that sucks.

Now each of my character has their own set of Abyss/Fang, Icebreaker and Horn.

I still want that CE hard ship.

Just dismantled like a dozen raid dupes.

Top Bottom