• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

ich00

I have a hm crota cp, anyone up for doing it? Will need someone to run the sword. Post you psn below and I'll send invites once we have enough.

1. Me

Trakan

The best thing I got from reset today was The Hanged Man shader from Dead Orbit. Took about 70 ranks.

None of the Dead Orbit shaders seem to look very good on the titan with the ruin wings and the current raid armor.

edit: Phaeton was the real MVP for bailing on us and not responding to our messages, otherwise we would have still been stuck in Clash...

Man literally nobody listens to me...

1) I told my clan to invite me and Wicked when they got to Crota. They didn't, and they had him at 50% health when I joined their party. They'd wiped a bunch of times and when I joined was no different.

2) Before I left I said if they were at Crota I'd send Wicked an invite. I did! And then I saw the 3 of you were in Skirmish.

Literally no one listens to me. Only person who does is IRAWRASAURUS and he has NAT issues with me...

More armor-piercing abuse:
vOaNnP.gif

Brett Favre of DGAF confirmed:
yx2ZA5.gif

Everyone hates First of Havoc:
v9qjEO.gif

Glitches and bullshit on CE HM....nothing else I've come across in a game wears me down as much. Would love to get Fang and Oversoul since they'll be the only useful thing to carry over after the update, and even get Crux for the novelty of the Necro, but I just don't know anymore.

2) Before I left I said if they were at Crota I'd send Wicked an invite. I did! And then I saw the 3 of you were in Skirmish.

We heard you say something but you left super quick so it was a little confusing which is why I sent that party chat invite. I usually hop in and out of party chats if there are a few groups going like that but I'm just flirtatious I guess. No worries!

Besides I listen to every word you say! Case in point: I had my mic muted for that match in the lightning grenade gif above and you said something like "Drizzay! Where'd you go! We need the director's cut commentary for that toss!" :p

When y r ready

I have normal DS if you'd rather have that and/or if Rawr needs a CP break...

Magik

Yep still have 2 spots.

Thanks for the invite! First time I've done 3 HM Crotas in one day.

Can't believe we did one on our first try.

Got 2 Fangs and 1 Word which brings me to 3 of each so now I have 3 of all the weapons!

Still no crux though.

Besides I listen to every word you say! Case in point: I had my mic muted for that match in the lightning grenade gif above and you said something like "Drizzay! Where'd you go! We need the director's cut commentary for that toss!" :p.

Yeah... The fact that I threw my grenade too, it hit 3 people, and then yours whizzes over my head and I get 3 friggin assists. I should have saved a video of that :/

Rsinart

Been doing everything every week since game came out looking for hawkmoon.... Friend comes on tonight after not playing for months and get hawkmoon.. Sad day lol

NastyBook

Been doing everything every week since game came out looking for hawkmoon.... Friend comes on tonight after not playing for months and get hawkmoon.. Sad day lol
Yeah, I'm almost certain once I get into Bloodborne next month, coming back to Destiny some time after that will be like celebrating 5 birthdays and 3 Christmases all at once. Hell, I might even get my Raid boots for my Warlock from the VoG!

Top Bottom