• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

stb

Congrats to Grim and Spyder for their first black hammers! Fun run again. I grabbed deathsinger normal to run through Crota twice in about an hour if anyone wants to join

Yeah, it was a good run. Not particularly fruitful for me (shards, energy, and my second set of legs), but it was fun.

Thanks again for letting my pal hop in for the bonus Crota kills. Hope to join you guys again next week.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Since Crota End release 0 Hunger of Crota's, COME THE FUCK ON!
So tired of splitting 3 Normals Crotas then 3 Hard Crotas. Grrr

Man literally nobody listens to me...

1) I told my clan to invite me and Wicked when they got to Crota. They didn't, and they had him at 50% health when I joined their party. They'd wiped a bunch of times and when I joined was no different.

2) Before I left I said if they were at Crota I'd send Wicked an invite. I did! And then I saw the 3 of you were in Skirmish.

Literally no one listens to me. Only person who does is IRAWRASAURUS and he has NAT issues with me...

I listen to you, even tough I don't talk much or usually forget to unmute my mic :-(

Future

More armor-piercing abuse:
vOaNnP.gif

Brett Favre of DGAF confirmed:
yx2ZA5.gif

Everyone hates First of Havoc:
v9qjEO.gif

Reasons to love and hate pvp right there. I've come to expect the armor piercing sniper so I keep moving even when behind cover, and a random grenade throw kill gets you in ever FPS. By that last gif..... Nothing you can do about that shit. Mario blue shell owning your ass

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Reasons to love and hate pvp right there. I've come to expect the armor piercing sniper so I keep moving even when behind cover, and a random grenade throw kill gets you in ever FPS. By that last gif..... Nothing you can do about that shit. Mario blue shell owning your ass

The key to enjoying Destiny's PvP is making peace with the fact that you're going to die from stupid stuff no matter how well you play, lol. The MK blue shell comparison is an apt one.

edit: chugga-chugga-choo-chooooo

haha yeah there are a lot of high highs and low lows in Destiny PvP. I like that blue shell comparison though, good stuff.

Manp

well, yesterday was a good day.

got a Suros from one nightfall, shit legendaries from the other two. then got gauntlets for my hunter from a normal crota run and a Dragon's Breath (DS) and Thunderlord (Crota) from another normal run.
first time getting an exotic from Crota himself, only got one NLB from the first chest before they moved it to DS.

as always Vanguard hates me. got another Badger and another LDR with the same perks as the ones i already have.

all in all i'm pretty happy even if i already had everything.

HAL-x9000

Uhh Random grenade is soooo satisfying!

And fist of hovac.... damn as a hunter I really hate it. Sometimes I dont understand why a titan is using it against me in an exclusive 1on1 gunfight... its just ONE kill! (except im in bladedancer or gunslinger mode, then I will enrage)

Really wish theyd change the loot drops.Just the past week every other teammate gets atleast ome legendary engram every roc strike me not one every time i think its my turn nope.Just now dude got a legend engram and the other lvl 28 gota freaking Hawkmoon...I havent even gotten one!

Id like to join any raids going on just invite its Legendkilla3rd

Hunter 31

Uhh Random grenade is soooo satisfying!

And fist of hovac.... damn as a hunter I really hate it. Sometimes I dont understand why a titan is using it against me in an exclusive 1on1 gunfight... its just ONE kill! (except im in bladedancer or gunslinger mode, then I will enrage)

I love the tantrum havoc (1on1 super). I usually view it as a win since they wasted it on me instead of a ton of my bunched-up teammates. It's also sort of an admission that they're afraid to take me on in normal combat :)

HAL-x9000

I love the tantrum havoc (1on1 super). I usually view it as a win since they wasted it on me instead of a ton of my bunched-up teammates. It's also sort of an admission that they're afraid to take me on in normal combat :)

Good point! You just have to look at the positive side of being tantrumized!

HAL-x9000

Yeah, I got like my 100th timebreaker.. Exciting.

Thanks for a super-smooth first run everyone from the group.

I got Vex on monday. Super happy Vault of Glass is over for me!

I directly tried it in PVP... and yeah... first match was OK. I think I have to get used to it.

I got Vex on monday. Super happy Vault of Glass is over for me!

I directly tried it in PVP... and yeah... first match was OK. I think I have to get used to it.

Make sure to spec for stability and range. Makes all the difference.

Apply directly to the forehead.

Top Bottom