• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Rehsa

Thanks for the run guys! Chest with same shit roll, arms with worse roll, Plan C and shards. No Hunger from Crota, what an asshole.

3 nightfalls, all 3 complete crap for the 3rd or 4th week in a row, lost track.

1) 1st red hand, bad roll = 2 ass energy
2) 3rd vanquisher, bad roll = 2 ass energy
3) 4th purifier, meh roll = 2 ass energy

Any HM Crota group going ? I need to kill that dude to call a day

3 nightfalls, all 3 complete crap for the 3rd or 4th week in a row, lost track.

1) 1st red hand, bad roll = 2 ass energy
2) 3rd vanquisher, bad roll = 2 ass energy
3) 4th purifier, meh roll = 2 ass energy

I think everyone is getting crap this week, except I think for one who got thunderlord

Ditters

Normal Crota just gave me my 2nd black hammer, helmet, two energy, and my FOURTH dragons breath. Meanwhile still no horn. Pretty good drop though.

Qwell

Uuuggg ... why do I pick the oddest destinylfg group, they don't want to use bubble shield even though i can do it, and they don't want to do rockets on the first down only primaries ...

Arrrammis

Thanks Forrest and crew just got the Crux and I am never doing hard again.

Agreed, awesome run guys! Got my hand cannon, now to delete my alt warlock, rebuild my titan, and use that as my motivation to keep playing until HoW (titan has all 31 gear, but no raid). Still planning to not touch HM Crota again until Xur brings me more heavy. My 136 strange coins are ready.

LTWood12

Agreed, awesome run guys! Got my hand cannon, now to delete my alt warlock, rebuild my titan, and use that as my motivation to keep playing until HoW (titan has all 31 gear, but no raid). Still planning to not touch HM Crota again until Xur brings me more heavy. My 136 strange coins are ready.

Grats, still need crux and sparrow from hard and hunger from normal.

Glad yall were able to get it done! I wasn't feeling well, so that's why I left at Ir Yut. Thanks for letting me tag along! Arramos' bridge cheesing skills are second to none.

patchday

Last week (or week after?) got Fang Ir Yut from Crota
Today just got Abyss Defiant

Only thing left I want from HM Crota is "Word of Crota". So only needing HM Crota kills now

Also, almost got enough shards to get my hunter up to L32... One more run should do it :)

Thanks guys; we had a great HM Crota run just now!

[edit] Oh yeah got an NLB from Deathsinger and The Last Word from Crota. Kind of excited to get another TLW. I never did upgrade my old TLW w/xur.

Finally finished my Pocket Infinity bounty I had for like 5 weeks. Was going to get those last 17 kills when next DLC hits to get upgraded version but no idea what the next upgrade system will look like and it seems fun to try out.

I believe my last 2 exotics are now SGA (bounty I currently have and haven't started... Mars chest?) and 4th Horseman.

Just when I thought I was done grinding bounties to level weapons, the mother f'ing deathsinger gives me a mother f'ing Thunderlord! Thanks Forrest and crew. Was a really chill group abd things went pretty smooth, especially for a pug.

patchday

Just when I thought I was done grinding bounties to level weapons, the mother f'ing deathsinger gives me a mother f'ing Thunderlord! Thanks Forrest and crew. Was a really chill group abd things went pretty smooth, especially for a pug.

Yeah that's an awesome drop you got that run! Grats yo!! I was sandboxgod (titan btw)

Congrats! I just got my first tlord a couple of weeks ago from her as well. And I thought I was done too but I have all these guns to level up haha. Playing with Gaffers is a pleasure, along with the possibility of getting good drops via nightfall/raid.

Top Bottom