• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

They have no control over him, Xur felt he was being taken advantage of with currency exchange abuse so he dropped glimmer for coins mid-day and of course when he wasn't getting his usual business at Christmas so he stuck around longer, naturally.

Exactly my point. Xur is anarchy. He does what he wants when he wants.

When Bungie said he was gonna sell the Suros Regime and he actually sold Suros Regimes it was just a lucky guess... a prediction...

Like my prediction that he will never sell Praxic Fire. I get it right every week. I'm just that good of a psychic. :)

LiK

Here is my Amiibo collection!

I've had requests to post it and here it is. 6+ or bust!

The only ones missing are Shulk (in transit from a trade here on Gaf) and Meta Knight (Future Shop announced they will be shipping them out today).

wrong thread, lol

Last night was the first time our group had Crota jump off the bridge. Pretty cool having a Hive god hanging out with us. We even took out the Oversoul to give us time to take some selfies..unfortunately he teleported back up :(

And my desperate cries of "FIRE" as I gripped the sword fell on deaf ears. Everyone running to the middle to see Crota chilling by the stairs.

The only ones missing are Shulk (in transit from a trade here on Gaf) and Meta Knight (Future Shop announced they will be shipping them out today).

What would happen to say... a friend that visited you and while you were getting drinks in the kitchen he opened one of those just to see how well they are built?
(they do seem like they were never opened)

Nice! its always a great feeling to get a collection, well collected as of now :p

EL CUCO

And my desperate cries of "FIRE" as I gripped the sword fell on deaf ears. Everyone running to the middle to see Crota chilling by the stairs.
Hahaha! Man I wish you would've saved the video clip. We were all too busy hitting share button instead of trigger button.

Deku Tree

Sweet collection Cosmos!

wrong thread, lol

I requested to see a picture!

No Deku and others wanted to see it. :p

Yup.

I still need to do that last weekly...

ethomaz

Banned
once if you cheese it. no one should play that section underleveled the right way.
I don't believe Bungie will cheese it :D

It is really really hard do hold to cross everybody on hard... it is not that easy and fast... and even with few guys crossing the bridge it is really difficult to kill the ogers without using cheese spots.

ethomaz

Banned
Hello again ;)

Time to clear my todo list before Brazilian Carnaval (I love to be drunk 3/4 of my day during 5 days).

Crota Normal Kill (that Black Hammer) happening in 20 minutes or less

1. ethomaz

I have the CP and I can be the swordbearer if anybody better get into the party.
Making a second call ;)

E92 M3

Yeah anonymous people on the internet are usually extremely hard or even rude or worse totally nasty... It is Deej and Urk's job to ignore them and provide certain types of info to fans. No wonder sometime's Deej gets salty... I agree with you though.

They should post here more often.

Fatebringer anyone?

A new week, means reset, means another shot to get out of the #ForeverNoFatebringer club. Last week 5 out of 7 guardians that we did this with got thier first Fatebringer, I did not, so I'll be at it again today around 10pm EST. I'll be running it 3 times, first time from the beginning of the raid (unless someone has the hm Templar cp). Sign up below using your PSN name and I'll send invites once everyone is online.

1. Me (ichabod00)
2. reserved
3. reserved
4. Dawnoflife

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

I'n down for this, Fatebringer is the only thing I really still need. See you at 10pm!

phen0m24

They're doing normal mode. They'll be done in 110 minutes if it takes that long. IF they're all 32's Crota will be dead in no time flat.

I mean come on, we did a 3-man last night - and despite having to air-jump the bridge we did the rest legit. We did Crota from the ledge with 3 people and only one Gjallarhorn.

If we could do it with 3, I know they can do it with 6. :)

It would be enjoyable to watch for sure, but it's kind of late for us East Coasters. On a Friday night it would be awesome.

What I want to see?

Urk/Dan/Luke - Come on guys! You should give a flawless run a try!! That would be tense, but I think people would be rooting FOR you rather than screaming about glitches.

:)

yeah probably not. People are jerks sometimes.

EDIT: TOP OF THE PAGE! TAKE THAT DRIZZAAAYYYYYY!! ;)

ethomaz

Banned
Not a cheese of one person makes it across and everyone on the other side "accidentally'' gets killed. :)
It is not but one guy can't deal with the adds and ogers in to other side alone even with fully maxed horns in hard.

It is cheese to snipe from the other site until kill everything.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not a cheese of one person makes it across and everyone on the other side "accidentally'' gets killed. :)
If one person makes it across and everyone on the home side dies, that one person has to fend off everything/kill both ogres alone. Not particularly cheesy unless there's some completely invulnerable spot they can get to or something.

Anyway they're doing normal.

M3Rocket

Last night was the first time our group had Crota jump off the bridge. Pretty cool having a Hive god hanging out with us. We even took out the Oversoul to give us time to take some selfies..unfortunately he teleported back up :(

I've seen this happen several times in the last couple of weeks. It was always chasing the swordbearer to the left side. And usually he's due for rotation to the right. So after a few seconds, he teleports to the right platform if the rest of the team manages to kill the Oversoul.

LiK

They're doing normal mode. They'll be done in 110 minutes if it takes that long. IF they're all 32's Crota will be dead in no time flat.

I mean come on, we did a 3-man last night - and despite having to air-jump the bridge we did the rest legit. We did Crota from the ledge with 3 people and only one Gjallarhorn.

they're doing NM? how boring

Lnkn52

It would be enjoyable to watch for sure, but it's kind of late for us East Coasters. On a Friday night it would be awesome.

What I want to see?

Urk/Dan/Luke - Come on guys! You should give a flawless run a try!! That would be tense, but I think people would be rooting FOR you rather than screaming about glitches.

:)

yeah probably not. People are jerks sometimes.

EDIT: TOP OF THE PAGE! TAKE THAT DRIZZAAAYYYYYY!! ;)

In before completed… Someone in the group gets a Hawkmoon from Deathsinger.

M3Rocket

Man some of those comments are just disrespectful. They're speaking directly to Urk and I feel bad for him. People need to chill the fuck out

I'll never understand the rage people have with individuals who work for Bungie. They are just doing their jobs the best they can and there are a lot of things they can and cannot say for whatever reason. And of course, they don't spend the hours playing the game like some of the avid gamers because they actually also have to spend a lot of time doing their jobs!

It always seems like they are put in a no-win position--they'll always be drawing harsh and unfair criticism one way or another. I completely understand why they would choose to bunker-in (so to speak) with the people and company that writes their paychecks. And ultimately, as long as these same jerks keep buying and playing their game, why should they care? Bills get paid, and their paychecks aren't rubber.

It's OK to vent about the game design, bugs, etc. But I fail to see how throwing endless invectives and tirades at Bungie employees is going to solve anything.

GhaleonEB

Poked my head into the PAL sales thread for this week and saw this:

‘Destiny’ (+15%) also jumps 3 places up the chart, moving back up to No7, its highest position since the first week of the year.

This is for the UK; it was in the top 10 through the holidays. Pretty solid legs under Destiny.

Top Bottom