• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Remomanji

Neo Member
PS4 -

I'm looking for other experienced guardians to kill Crota in Hardmode - I have the Checkpoint

just add me in PSN: Remomanji

ERMint13

I'll be at Deathsinger (hard mode) for the ne5 5 minutes for those that want the checkpoint. PSN is namikaze1.

Hey Nami I'm gonna grab that checkpoint if I can. We are already friends.

Brolly1016

After I grab this checkpoint I'll be giving out normal gorgon until 415pm or so. Fireteam is public.

If there is one thing I was really sad about losing in the transition from Halo to Destiny, it's enemy units speaking our language.

I was always impressed with Bungie being able to make a game lighthearted and funny, and yet deep and serious at the same time, and I feel like the main source of humor came from enemy and later friendly AI units.

I never liked the change in Reach that took that away from the Covenant.

Born2Live

Not necessarily through it, but if you're standing close enough to it can hit you.

Similar to how Thralls can swipe at you through the other side.

Hell yeah. I need a solar one with Field Scout, so I can toss Black Hammer to the trash.

I think the splash damage can go through the glass if you are standing too close with your nose in the glass, yes. I'm surprised the glass is strong enough to withstand Crota's blasts at all.

Didn't know this. Jeez, went to pick up a drink next thing dead. Sorry Nami's group,MIT was the last phase too.

joecanada

should have enormously higher issue status. The portal glitches cost you a few seconds of time, a disappearing sword can make completion impossible even with perfect play.

Not when you are teleported to a random place or your whole team except blind you are out of the portal, or any vog glitches that kill you outright.

Sword glitch only kills time. Crota jumping down off the platform and dancing a jig on your whole party is worse as is the stand up instakill on swordbearer

Bladelaw

I kind of want a Spear, especially since I have Motes for days that I can burn in pursuit of the perfect roll, but then I'd have to play a bunch of Iron Banner.

This is how I feel. I don't want the armor unless it's ascendant shards for upgrades then maybe. The auto rifle will almost certainly be crap. Odds are good the Auto Rifle nerf/Pulse Rifle buff patch will be out by then making the ubiquitous Auto Rifle headshot bounty a pain in the ass.

It's not worth the time (grind for glimmer woo!) or effort to get to the appropriate rank.

Just saw it mentioned on reddit, that the B.net homepage timeline now has Iron Banner listed with a Feb.17 date.

The 'Earn Legendary Gear' image when you click on the event shows arms and boots!

Still no helmet? ಠ_ಠ

I do want another chance at the sniper rifle though.

phen0m24

Why don't you ever cancel the NLB animation? It makes the video painful to watch :( lol

Looks at Nilla

???

I think we were going for maximum chaos

Nilla using NLB
Me underleveled at 31
GK was slightly inebriated.

LOL I wish you guys could have heard us laughing - Nilla apologized after we wiped a few times. GK you really hung in there despite your condition.
Of course, that one time you went to the Ogre Room under the Boomers by yourself while Nilla and I were waiting for you under the crystal room. OH MY GOSH you were screaming at the Ogres and we lost it

rNilla

Looks at Nilla

???

Nilla using NLB
Me underleveled at 31

LOL I wish you guys could have heard us laughing - Nilla apologized after we wiped a few times. GK you really hung in there despite your condition.
Of course, that one time you went to the Ogre Room under the Boomers by yourself while Nilla and I were waiting for you under the crystal room. OH MY GOSH you were screaming at the Ogres and we lost it

I really wish I had the party chat audio recorded. I would have spent the time to put together a highlights clip.

Looks at Nilla

???

Nilla using NLB
Me underleveled at 31

hahaha that sounds pretty fun

joecanada

This is how I feel. I don't want the armor unless it's ascendant shards for upgrades then maybe. The auto rifle will almost certainly be crap. Odds are good the Auto Rifle nerf/Pulse Rifle buff patch will be out by then making the ubiquitous Auto Rifle headshot bounty a pain in the ass.

It's not worth the time (grind for glimmer woo!) or effort to get to the appropriate rank.

Ill tell you what isn't worth grinding for that iron banner handcannon... But i did it in like 8 hours so whatever... You should absolutely be able to roll firefly it's outclassed by fatebringer in every way.

If it Shot like . 5 seconds faster it would be viable

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Too many raid weapons.

ibs7Go32nnBauQ.png

Incoming big raids!@

iQn8vTUEZFwTa.png

Did Deathsinger and watched some guy get Monte Carlo, the only weapon besides Hawkmoon that I've been hunting for months, and the guy asks "What's a Monte Carlo and is it any good?" Told him its a shitty auto rifle that's going to get even shittier after next nerf patch (which is not a lie), and he promptly proceeded to dismantle it.

chicken_regret_nothing.gif

PuMa

Did Deathsinger and watched some guy get Monte Carlo, the only weapon besides Hawkmoon that I've been hunting for months, and the guy asks "What's a Monte Carlo and is it any good?" Told him its a shitty auto rifle that's going to get even shittier after next nerf patch (which is not a lie), and he promptly proceeded to dismantle it.

LOL you evil.

Top Bottom