• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

phen0m24

Oh man. We had other people help us at the bridge? I'll have to plead the fifth of vodka on that one. Cannot recall.

I am uncertain as to why I decided to hit up the ogre room. Guess I was practicing for hard mode? Yeah, we'll go with that. Not sure why I didn't just go invisible... Oh wait, yeah I do - vodka.

Mac and two buddies joined the fireteam at the bridge. Then they proceeded to die. A LOT. THen they must have gotten discouraged and left. Then we beat it.
We were sandbagging, clearly.

Yeah, you had hard mode on the brain
quite literally
and went under the boomer tower. We were calling you but then the ogre came out and hilarity ensued. :) If NIlla had the audio we would be Youtube celebrities today. not really

DId you watch the video(s)? Go to NIlla's Youtube channel.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Those of you in my raid group, if you're around I'm up for whatever tonight, could run through the Abyss x3 on Hard to start if you want and then we could go through to Crota.

phen0m24

Normal mode? Rofl they don't want to be embarrassed.
Nah, Urk said he wanted to do hard but the other guys didn't want to set aside 4 hours for HM.

Which is fine depending on how often the group raids - so understandable I guess.

My money's on Kadey finishing first.

Skele7on

Banned
10 more bounties then my new Hawkmoon is maxed.

YES!!!

Holy Crap its a great worth all the misery of the last 5 months hunting.

Mac and two buddies joined the fireteam at the bridge. Then they proceeded to die. A LOT. THen they must have gotten discouraged and left. Then we beat it.
We were sandbagging, clearly.

Yeah, you had hard mode on the brain
quite literally
and went under the boomer tower. We were calling you but then the ogre came out and hilarity ensued. :) If NIlla had the audio we would be Youtube celebrities today. not really

DId you watch the video(s)? Go to NIlla's Youtube channel.

I'll have to go watch... See what I did last night.

Nah, Urk said he wanted to do hard but the other guys didn't want to set aside 4 hours for HM.

Which is fine depending on how often the group raids - so understandable I guess.

My money's on Kadey finishing first.

Ahh yea makes sense I suppose. Shouldn't take 4 hours though haha.

I want to join, not sure if I'll be ready in 4 hours. Damn work

Gordon

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/100626028
(Poll ^)

Dear Bungie,
I love Destiny, and I really enjoy the gunplay in the Crucible. It would be really nice if we could experience it like it was that first day when nobody had much more than grenades unlocked and we were all using level 1 guns. It was a very brief fragile window of time that let the core of Destiny really shine. So here's what I want. I want you to take one of the Quartermaster bots and set him up down in the bottom level of the hangar. Have him invite players to come try a combat simulator, where the players take control of sweeper bots armed with simply grenades, white guns, and basic movement abilities and square off in what is otherwise a normal crucible match. Have gametypes selected at random that dictate the weapon classes used, and if possible use the same weapons for each player.

Oh, and if you could make sure Gjallarhorn makes it into the loot table, that'd be great :)

<3,
WhackyGordon
[Yes, I just played a match of Halo 3]

Gordon

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/100626028
(Poll ^)

Dear Bungie,
I love Destiny, and I really enjoy the gunplay in the Crucible. It would be really nice if we could experience it like it was that first day when nobody had much more than grenades unlocked and we were all using level 1 guns. It was a very brief fragile window of time that let the core of Destiny really shine. So here's what I want. I want you to take one of the Quartermaster bots and set him up down in the bottom level of the hangar. Have him invite players to come try a combat simulator, where the players take control of sweeper bots armed with simply grenades, white guns, and basic movement abilities and square off in what is otherwise a normal crucible match. Have gametypes selected at random that dictate the weapon classes used, and if possible use the same weapons for each player.

Oh, and if you could make sure Gjallarhorn makes it into the loot table, that'd be great :)

<3,
WhackyGordon
[Yes, I just played a match of Halo 3]
Bump because last post on page :/ lol

EL CUCO

I love GAF so much.
You should see the sword school we do in my group.

Instructions: "Ok, kill Swordbearer and grab sword. Hit Crota with it when he kneels and come back when you're done."

**student Samurai runs back after hitting Crota** "How'd I do?"

Instructions: **looks at Crota's health**"We forgot to tell you it was two Kneels per sword...Good damage"

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Driz can attest to our last week Atheon kill in one stream. I wish I would have saved it. And yeah. Basically all of us went Horn on him. This was the run right after I got a Hawkmoon.

Crux and Fang of Ir Yut : )

Now all I need is Oversoul Edict and I'll be done with HM Crota.

Nice that I don't have to waste resources to level up Necrochasm.

Top Bottom