• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Mindlog

Thanks for the invite to hard raid. I was tempted to go for two swords, but I'll never practice with a group that's been at it for a while. Sometimes you just want to see Crota dead. It was easy thanks to all those rockets flying at him :] Got my second Graverobber, but no ship. Kind of weird, but I'll take it.

I did get to test the chart. It works great! I managed to mix combos, light swings and heavy slams without having to guess about my damage numbers. After the first sword I was almost at half so on sword 2 I knew exactly 5 heavy swings.
VGXPxin.png

Now to nab a timer app with this image underneath it.

Also, not a big deal to most, but I got my first two sword Crota kill
on normal
YAY!

on normal
YAY!

Destiny is a game.
Crota is an enemy.
I did use the heavy ammo glitch, but it was largely unnecessary. The only reason I used it was to get around the timer from my previous attempt. Three rockets for Swordbear and 4 for Crota is the maximum you need and from watching my second Swordbear kill you don't really need rockets for her at all.

You dun goofed :p

Born2Live

Thanks for the invite to hard raid. I was tempted to go for two swords, but I'll never practice with a group that's been at it for a while. Sometimes you just want to see Crota dead. It was easy thanks to all those rockets flying at him :] Got my second Graverobber, but no ship. Kind of weird, but I'll take it.

I did get to test the chart. It works great! I managed to mix combos, light swings and heavy slams without having to guess about my damage numbers. After the first sword I was almost at half so on sword 2 I knew exactly 5 heavy swings.
VGXPxin.png

Now to nab a timer app with this image underneath it.

on normal
YAY!

Nicely done, you always make it look easy. I can help you whenever you want to try and down Crota in two swords.

Red Death! (Atheon Kill; was weird that the two prior kills gave the same exact roll of Timebreaker, AE, and shards).

Leaves Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, MIDA Multi-tool, 4th Horseman, and Thunderlord.

Need to get these alts to at least 30 or 31 to start rolling through CE with them.

Ghazi

So the Stranger's Rifle was supposed to be an exotic, originally? Makes sense, I guess, considering it's uniquely modeled and has special perks. Guess they repurposed this concept into the Fate of All Fools.

lunlunqq

Not sure what's going with duck7's raid. I will try to start a fresh one. Crota normal mode fresh run.

1. Lunlunqq

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Not sure what's going with duck7's raid. I will try to start a fresh one. Crota normal mode fresh run.

1. Lunlunqq

Im down for either Nightfall or Crota (Normal).
Add me:
PSN: Godless_Pagan Warlock lv 31.

lunlunqq

Oh my.... I'm very sorry guys. I forgot it's my regular fun run night. You guys go ahead firm a group without me.

2. Shokleeto
3. Narmer212
4. DeathJr.
5. Godless_Pagan

Just need 2 more.

Oh my.... I'm very sorry guys. I forgot it's my regular fun run night. You guys go ahead firm a group without me.

2. Shokleeto
3. Narmer212
4. DeathJr.
5. Godless_Pagan

Just need 2 more.

I'll join! psn captscience

Arrrammis

Now to start recreating my titan. Anyone else want to join me in starting a new character? More people usually makes the missions quicker and more fun.
PSN:Arrrammis

Top Bottom