• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

lunlunqq

I'll join! psn captscience
Oh my.... I'm very sorry guys. I forgot it's my regular fun run night. You guys go ahead firm a group without me.

Not sure what's going with duck7's raid. I will try to start a fresh one. Crota normal mode fresh run.

1. Captacience
2. Shokleeto
3. Narmer212
4. DeathJr.
5. Godless_Pagan

Just need 1 more.

I guess one of you guys can take over the team forming.

Lnkn52

Oh my.... I'm very sorry guys. I forgot it's my regular fun run night. You guys go ahead firm a group without me.

Not sure what's going with duck7's raid. I will try to start a fresh one. Crota normal mode fresh run.

1. Captacience
2. Shokleeto
3. Narmer212
4. DeathJr.
5. Godless_Pagan

Just need 1 more.

Add Me!!!

Just had 2 male warlock players stalk my female warlock around the entire tower to try and do lewd things to her...I'm a guy and found it incredibly creepy....

1. Captacience
2. Shokleeto
3. Narmer212
4. DeathJr.
5. Godless_Pagan

Just need 1 more.

Add Me!!!

Alright guys. Join on me. I'm gonna start. Let's roll.

haven't done anything like that. it's just a new one. my first/old controller's left thumbstick is broken

My 3 yr old chewed off the rubber on my launch day DS4 left analog stick. It still worked but felt like crap. R2 trigger gave out a couple months ago too. A new controller was definitely an improvement for me too. :)

After week 2 (where it dropped for every kill) I've only see it drop once.

Even week 2 we cleared it 3 times and I didn't see it drop. My friend got it yesterday though on a different run. Two dropped in one run. As much as I dread hard Crota I want the crux so I guess I'll do it every week until I get it

For the first time ever I finally got an exotic out of the chest in the gorgon maze. It was the Monte Carlo, wanted a Gjallarhorn but I'll take it.

I haven't played VOG in a while so it cracked me up when all I got from Atheon was chatterwhite. So dumb!!

Ditters

I have two 32's that are looking to run full Crota on hard or atheon on hard. Anyone want to get a group going? Psn Ditters1

Started a nightfall if anyone wants to join. No mic, though. Psn forza_aldi
Edit - Thanks guys! 5 straight weeks of coins and shards across 3 characters. Ugh.

Top Bottom