• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

ich00

Anyone interested in a vog hard run to the Templar for a shot at a fatebringer? I have 2 spots open. Ichabod00 on ps4

Need 2 more for fresh Crota run on normal (ps4)

1. ShinigamiFrost
2. PhantomPaincake
3. Kaikken
4. robertlebrone

Will start as soon as we are full.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep. Thanks guys.

In about an hour. Who is up for normal flawless CE? We'll race against Team Bungles. So far it seems three confirmed people unless they those gave up already. Or we can do full hard CE. Doesn't matter to me.

Rehsa

Yep. Thanks guys.

In about an hour. Who is up for normal flawless CE? We'll race against Team Bungles. So far it seems three confirmed people unless they those gave up already. Or we can do full hard CE. Doesn't matter to me.
I might be up for that, never attempted a flawless before. Will check back later to see whats going on

Ditters

Yep. Thanks guys.

I am down for full hard ce, and I think Forrest is as well. ditters1

ultrazilla

Gonna start a normal Crota Run on PS4.

Need experienced players. I want to take my brother through it he's level 29 Warlock.

PSN Kaijuseijin

1.) Kaijuseijin
2.) MotorcityJ
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay. Full hard CE. Attempt for flawless. If we don't get it we'll blame someone.

1. Moi.
2. Ditters.
3. Tom
4. Ruthless
5. Rogue

6. Rehsa?

Anybody want to be a replacement for Rehsa if he can't enter?

It will be streamed and timed. Basically let's try to beat Team Bungie even though they are playing on normal. And also let's try not to cheese it. Basically two sections. The rest is all game.

Rehsa

Okay. Full hard CE. Attempt for flawless. If we don't get it we'll blame someone.

1. Moi.
2. Ditters.
3. Tom
4. Ruthless
5. Rogue

6. Rehsa?

Anybody want to be a replacement for Rehsa if he can't enter?

It will be streamed and timed. Basically let's try to beat Team Bungie even though they are playing on normal. And also let's try not to cheese it. Basically two sections. The rest is all game.
I should be good. Oh the pressure

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
20 minutes. Getting stream ready and everything. Most likely Forrest will be swordboy. I'll DPS, Knight duty, etc.

NastyBook

FUCK this FUCKING game.

Now my friends list is completely down. WTF is going on over at Bungie?

EDIT: Really, Sony? Random fucking network maintenance? How does not come through the fucking pipeline of FROM PLAYSTATION under notifications? I just needed to finish a damn nightfall. Now I'm walking into Mordor because these dumbasses don't know how to tell people when the damn network is going down.

CLBridges

It's normal mode. I'll catch parts just to see but meh. I can't login to PSN so I guess.

I'm hoping that one guy Urk, I think is the name, can convince them to run HM. I remember coming across a post of his saying he suggested it, now that would be entertaining to watch. I'll be viewing just for the twitch chat comments lol, Bungie forums are probably going to come out in full force.

forrest

formerly nacire
Once again, join up on me.

We actually need one more. Rogue dropped out.

Hate to say it, but I'm gonna bow out as well. Would love to run flawless with guys soon, but I'm feeling like shit and way behind on sleep. Good luck in there guardians!

Top Bottom