• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Whaaaaat?

If true, that has GOT to be an oversight. Wow.

I'm not sure whether or not this was patched in at some point, I didn't think it was always the case but probably just assumed I-WoL would work with everything because why wouldn't it? Incredibly stupid that they essentially stealth nerf GHorn for no reason. Grenades also don't benefit from I-WoL but every other weapon class does, including machine guns.

Lima

No it was not patched. Rockets never benefited from WoL at any point. The point has been raised several times in the previous OT's so I thought it was known. Guess not everyone knows.

No it was not patched. Rockets never benefited from WoL at any point. The point has been raised several times in the previous OT's so I thought it was known. Guess not everyone knows.

Hmm good to know, I must have missed those conversations. Still really stupid game design and makes no sense which is probably why it isn't widely known.

Tapiozona

Banned
GJALLAFUCKINHORN!!!

Edit: Didn't think id ever get it with only 1 character. Crota on normal dropped it for me. Damn, I cant believe I'm this happy about a game. The only problem is...now what?

Driz can attest to our last week Atheon kill in one stream. I wish I would have saved it. And yeah. Basically all of us went Horn on him. This was the run right after I got a Hawkmoon.

haha yes I can attest to this, not sure whether I saved that video or not. I'll check the archives... 331 GHorns make it so nice. Doing Atheon once they raise the attack rating again will be hilarious.

rezn0r

GJALLAFUCKINHORN!!!

Edit: Didn't think id ever get it with only 1 character. Crota on normal dropped it for me. Damn, I cant believe I'm this happy about a game. The only problem is...now what?

same way i got it a few weeks ago. congrats. and you're right, now what? haha

Guardian Lord get!

Will post screenshot later.

Nice, congrats! This reminds me that I never posted "proof" of my own Lordship. It was all potentially a sham until now, good thing the screen shot has a date and time. Conclusive proof that I got it 1 hour before Todd and should be 3rd on the OT OP list :p Although technically I think Jigga Man got it much earlier than that but played on X1 so no one knew about it, haha.

B9npCvHIcAI-Ynp.jpg:large

Ji66a-Man

Nice, congrats! This reminds me that I never posted "proof" of my own Lordship. It was all potentially a sham until now, good thing the screen shot has a date and time. Conclusive proof that I got it 1 hour before Todd and should be 3rd on the OT OP list :p Although technically I think Jigga Man got it much earlier than that but played on X1 so no one knew about it, haha.

B9npCvHIcAI-Ynp.jpg:large

Got my Guardian Lord on X1 back on 10/24/14, and I'm slowly making my way to it again on PS4.

Proof?! Or very good photoshop skills.

I don't know if I will ever have the courage to even attempt a flawless run. I can handle a failed run if someone else does it, but if I was the cause of the failed run, I would feel sick.

joecanada

Hey do you have to sign into google to use YouTube now? I can't upload vids to YouTube it automatically goes to google sign in but my account was never connected to google.
Also made a shareplay video but can't see it in uploads, do you have to force it in? When selecting shareplay vids to upload it doesn't even come up but it's saved in my projects...
Why doesnt this shit just work

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks guys. Hard is way too random to flawless. And those teleporting knights. It requires a lot of luck.

And gatekeeper let me shoot his ass and didn't do anything to me so it was all worth it for that alone.

upload_convert.gif

kidko

How many attempts?

We used to have a #ForeverNoVex weekly run for everyone trying. It had fairly good success and dropped off as most everyone got it by now.

Keep trying, it will come.

hm not sure how many exactly, but probably 10ish. I don't get to raid very often since I have a baby and can't get that guaranteed time.

Top Bottom