• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

E92 M3

Xur Wishlist for tomorrow:

- Heavy Ammo Synth
- Mida Multitool
- Red Death (upgrade)
- Bad Juju (upgrade)

anything else is poo

You get heavy machine gun telemetry and be happy!

If Xur doesn't have heavy ammo this week I'm done with all the raids. I refuse to grind exclusion zone.

I'm at like 6 scout rifles or something ridiculous. Got the Crux in the second week too.

I guess it kinda evens out. But still. I want that pistol! Haha.

Getting the Crux during the second week was the best outcome. Now it's rare as hell.

Dave_6

Last night I decided to watch a movie instead of play this, and it looks like the night where there were a lot of you running NFs and NM CEs. Ugh. Looks like I picked the wrong night to not play lol.

I need to run 2x NF and weeklies and I'd like to run a NM CE, at least up to Deathsinger. Need the Warlock chest!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
The structure quality is plastic. From what I read up, most users are speaking they tend to break within a year or so. I know a certain milk that has his gold headset break just by putting them on. And he had them for less then 6 months.
Oh new avatar, nice!

I've had the pulse elite for ages now and it works pretty well. I have had no problems with build quality so far.

Fair assuming the smaller number is the explosion damage, right? Either way, it reflects 24% of the total damage done by each rocket to a single target without WoL, or 30% of the total damage done with it, so I don't think it's fair to say that rockets don't benefit from Weapons of Light.

The smaller number is typically the projectile (the rocket itself in this case).
The larger number is the explosion.

PuMa

Xur... Heavy Ammo... Come on... Don't be a dick.

You're in luck. I saw Xur this morning on my way in to work. He was out stocking up on heavy synths. I saw a bunch in the back trunk!

GsugfF2.png

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh new avatar, nice!

I've had the pulse elite for ages now and it works pretty well. I have had no problems with build quality so far.
I think Unknown had the Elites and they broke on him.

The structure quality is plastic. From what I read up, most users are speaking they tend to break within a year or so. I know a certain milk that has his gold headset break just by putting them on. And he had them for less then 6 months.
RIP Misaki.

You're in luck. I saw Xur this morning on my way in to work. He was out stocking up on heavy synths. I saw a bunch in the back trunk!

GsugfF2.png

Does he driva a "random" truck everyday?

You should have followed him to his stock. You could have all of his gjarllarhorns.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What about wolfpack rounds?

Don't they do initial damage then detonation damage later? Wonder if WoL applies to the detonation or both, never paid attention.
I didn't have it unlocked to test ;_; Most likely tonight, if I play outside of the newbie raid.

Speaking of which, there are still spots open for tonight's newbie raid, CE Normal. Sign up here! - 9:00PM EST

Remember these runs are open to anyone, feel free to join as long as you're patient and don't mind a casual run :)
The smaller number is typically the projectile (the rocket itself in this case).
The larger number is the explosion.
I guess that would make sense in terms of WoL not applying to the explosion. Appreciate the info.

PuMa

Does he driva a "random" truck everyday?

You should have followed him to his stock. You could have all of his gjarllarhorns.

I think he must stick to that one vehicle. It's his favorite color after all.

Sadly, he did not seem to be carrying any gjallas. I swear I saw Rahool in the passenger seat though.

2) in reference to bugs, Bungie has many different teams that are assigned to different aspects of the game. Just because they are buffing and nerfing weapons, for instance, doesn't mean they aren't working on other bugs like the CE issues and heavy ammo bug--these different issues are the responsibility of different teams and it takes time to fix bugs and make sure it's done right.

It was also countered in the game chat itself (probably by one of the DoD members) that the whole team needs to have a global priority list, and fixing end-game bugs should be on top of that list irrespective of the fragmented nature of the team. I'm pretty damn sure they pulled people from all departments to fix the glitches that benefited players asap before launching HM Crota, so obviously people are asking why is it taking so damn long to fix stuff that infuriate players.

Shito

1. Bungie talked about that AR nerf
2. It's been a long while Xur didn't sell a primary
3. I got my first Suros this week

I'll let you do the maths of how all this adds up... ^^

Oh new avatar, nice!

I been wearing black frame glasses since I was a child :p

Yes, that's how the game works. If a player loads in during a transition, it won't let you proceed until the player is fully loaded in.

Working as intended, its a "feature" of the game.

Greenymac

My gold headset broke after a few months.
It's comfortable. Sound quality is ok. But it's made of plastic.
Mine cracked on the left side.
I can't use both hands to take it off my head. I usually lift up the left side first.
My old pulse elite is also cracked on its plastic parts.

My next headset won't be a sony one. That's for sure.

Astro A40S or A50s....do eet....

E92 M3

Damn due to my evenings being used for Destiny, I haven't been on Giantbomb and still paying for a subscription. I need to catch up.

Carbonox

My Xur wishlist is that I can get some Exotic Titan legs. I can't be arsed to wait until next Tuesday to see if I'm lucky with obtaining Raid legs. It's the only thing stopping me from hitting 32 with my Titan.

raindoc

Xur Wishlist for tomorrow:

- Heavy Ammo Synth
- Mida Multitool
- Red Death (upgrade)
- Bad Juju (upgrade)

anything else is poo

- Heavy Ammo Synth
- Heavy Ammo Synth
- Heavy Ammo Synth
- Heavy Ammo Synth
Mida
Red Death
- Heavy Ammo Synth
- Heavy Ammo Synth

All I want from Xur is either Ruin Wings or Helm St 14.

I'm not even hoping for what I wish anymore. Just bring me chest engrams Xur - so I can get half a dozen starfire protocols and voidfang vestments from Rahool.

Omni

They still haven't fixed that inventory glitch, huh. Very annoying to waste an already valuable heavy ammo synthesis because of it

I'm making a third character and just stocking him up with synthesises if Xur has them tonight. And then I'll fill my vault and remaining two characters. Have far too many coins

ethomaz

Banned
Carnaval here in Brazil starts tomorrow... so I won't be online until Wednesday.

I need to kill Crota HM 2x.

But before that I need to do some grimmer farm to buy Heavy Ammo Pack.

Anybody up for it? I have the CP.

I want heavy ammo and either a chest or helm exotic engram. I still need 5 exotic helms and 5 exotic chests to complete my pokedex. Hard Light would be cool too.

Dave_6

I'd love for Xur to have Helm of Saint 14 but I have a feeling I won't ever get it until it drops for me wherever.

I honestly need a boat load of plasteen plating more than I need it though :/

Left my bladedancer in the tower and went afk for a few minutes, came back to an invisible hunter dance party going around my hunter. One of the randoms then created a group message and started sharing screenshots.

zfCXJmn.jpg

Top Bottom