• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

rNilla

We're in the sixth month of this game's release.
As a game developer with more than 10 years of experience, I can assure you that the vast majority of the bugs people are angry about don't take 6 months to fix. ^^
Some of them can reveal tricky, yeah, I can very well understand that, but not "6 months long" tricky, especially when you have a 100% reproduction step.

It probably shouldn't take 6 months to fix a bug. I have no idea how long they've been working on the heavy ammo issue or when it even first came up (probably a long, long time ago). Based on the information they provided it seems pretty complicated but we (finally) have an ETA and explanation. The issues with CE are far more recent though.

Deku Tree

Cuco what Urk said in my comment was after that and I saw it on the twitch stream though when Urk was in the rock room. The twitch stream was from Urk Point of view.

Shito

It probably shouldn't take 6 months to fix a bug. I have no idea how long they've been working on the heavy ammo issue or when it even first came up (probably a long, long time ago). Based on the information they provided it seems pretty complicated but we (finally) have an ETA and explanation. The issues with CE are far more recent though.
Yeah, my main beef is not only with the heavy ammo bug, though.
Stuff like synthesis not working when your inventory is full, or shaders working on exotic armors for female guardians but not for male ones are there since the first release, and should have been fixed eons ago.

SaganIsGOAT

Today was the first time I really began to take in the Vex architecture on Venus; OH MY! Everything about it is so amazing and I am just finding myself staring at every piece of architecture. Amazing. Please give us Mercury now.

EL CUCO

Cuco what Urk said in my comment was after that and I saw it on the twitch stream though when Urk was in the rock room. The twitch stream was from Urk Point of view.
The reddit OP is unclear of what he heard and I can't open the twitch stream link that they're referring to. It's basically the same stream on the DoD video and the question of "Do we know all the secrets of VoG?" was asked by Pope of DoD, if I'm not mistaken.

Do you know when during the point of the stream it was said, exactly?

good luck, it's pretty hard these days unless you play with people at really odd hours now.

I luckily have regular groups for CE and Weekly/Nightfall.

AtheonX3 is always an unplanned thing but it's never been this tough.

Sad if things really are flowing downwards for now.

Deku Tree

The reddit OP is unclear of what he heard and I can't open the twitch stream link that they're referring to. It's basically the same stream on the DoD video and the question of "Do we know all the secrets of VoG?" was asked by Pope of DoD, if I'm not mistaken.

Do you know when during the point of the stream it was said, exactly?

About a min or two after that question someone specifically asks Urk something like " are there undiscovered chests in the VoG?"

Anyone for AtheonX3?

This is getting pathetic. I have never had an issue making groups here. Wow.
Thread also never moved this slow before....

I'm at work cosmos otherwise I would love to run vog! Still the most fun this game offers.

Maybe this weekend we can Have a vog drinking game
Drink everytime a pretorian takes a sinc plate
Drink evertime we get marked by an oracle
Whenever someone gets exploded by a suplicant
Whenever someone complains about getting shards

LiK

I luckily have regular groups for CE and Weekly/Nightfall.

AtheonX3 is always an unplanned thing but it's never been this tough.

Sad if things really are flowing downwards for now.

Nami is the only one from my old raid crew who's still playing this game, lol

Dave_6

I'm always up for running anything but most of DGAF is always wanting to play during the time I'm at work, like right now.

EL CUCO

About a min or two after that question someone specifically asks Urk something like " are there undiscovered chests in the VoG?"
Ok I went back and heard it..

DoD guy whispers to himself as if he's screening a quesion "Are there any more chests in VoG?" and brushes it off as if he's not going to ask it.

Urk then responds with "yes, yes the answer is yes."

The whole sequence is awkward, geez..and honestly, at this point, if it's not an exotic chest...who really cares lol

Deku Tree

Ok I went back and heard it..

DoD guy whispers to himself as if he's screening a quesion "Are there any more chests in VoG?" and brushes it off as if he's not going to ask it.

Urk then responds with "yes, yes the answer is yes."

The whole sequence is awkward, geez..and honestly, at this point, if it's not an exotic chest...who really cares lol

Yup that's it. And it it's only mats then exactly meh. I'm guessing it's either before Templar or After Atheon.

k1t4j

I'm always up for running anything but most of DGAF is always wanting to play during the time I'm at work, like right now.

Most of the time this happens to me also, always at work when Dgaf is playing.

I still would like to do, HM Crota (I have his CP) and a HM run at least until the bridge, to see if I can get that AR.

I'll be home in 2 hours, maybe we can look for something.

ethomaz

Banned
i guess who are logged continue logged.

PSN is fine for me and I'm playing Destiny.

PS. There are three more guys online with me: Kor, Forrest and Ruth :D

Lnkn52

press 'right' on d-pad

giphy.gif

Top Bottom