• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

WipedOut

How do you guys keep track of these lol, I don't remember what I looted 2 days ago :p

I do know that I've received a ton of swordbreakers though... i hate that thing :(

easy to remember when you still have a couple carrots to chase. That and a great freaking memory.

dB Viper

6 Fang
2 Abyss
3 Edicts
2 Black Hammer
7 Song of Ir Yut
1 Light of the Abyss

0 Crux
0 Word of Crota
0 Hunger of Crota
0 Swordbreaker

I just want the HoC and WoC... don't really care about the rest.

got my ps4 gold headset yo, $80 with my best buy coupon :D

Can't wait to try it out when I get home, I'm gonna hear all the destiny things now!

I love mine. I know they aren't "audiophile" quality, but they have great sound, strong bass and a virtual surround sound. I remember the first time hearing something moving behind me. I actually turned around to see if something was in my room.

Namikaze1

8 Fang of Ir Yut
2 Word of Crota
1 Black Hammer
1 Hunger of Crota
1 Abyss Defiant
2 Oversoul Edict
1 Song of Ir Yut
1 Swordbreaker
1 Light in the Abyss

Keep the fangs, RNGesus!

Sullichin

Did Deathsinger and Crota normal with a LFG group and it went smoothly. Got Song of Ir Yut, still no helmet/chest/legs or Black Hammer though :(

No one ever talks about Song of Ir Yut, I assume it's nothing special

Namikaze1

I would love to get the CE HM ship just once, RNGesus.

Did Deathsinger and Crota normal with a LFG group and it went smoothly. Got Song of Ir Yut, still no helmet/chest/legs or Black Hammer though :(

I once said some good things about the SoIY but I was drunk when I said them.

The weapons sucks tremendously.

I have now completed 23 normal crota kills and 13 hard mode kills (according to destiny status; not sure if it counts kills where you don't get loot) and I still don't have a song of ir yut. Yeah I know it's garbo. It's the only raid weapon across both raids I haven't gotten to drop yet. 23 normals.

TWENTY THREE.

No songs.

#smartloot

Haha yea that one is funny since it's not great but still sucks! I finally got my first Hunger of Crota last week so I know how that is. Then this week I get another. My first 4 weapons is: Black Hammer, Song of Ir Yut x3 in a row. Then a bunch of swordbreakers until last week when I finally got Hunger

It falls into that specialized category for me. Arc burn nightfall + hive based enemy = good weapon.

CE has hooked me up very quickly on Armor, but weapon have been sparse.

3 Song of Ir Yut
2 Abyss Defiant
1 Oversoul Edict
1 Hunger of Crota

0 Crux
0 Fang
0 Word
0 Black Hammer
0 Swordbearer
0 Light

1 did get the HM ship once.

Sullichin

I would love to get the CE HM ship just once, RNGesus.

I once said some good things about the SoIY but I was drunk when I said them.

The weapons sucks tremendously.

Just compared the stats to Thunderlord... yeah it doesn't seem like my type of LMG. I'll still upgrade and use it.

E92 M3

CE has hooked me up very quickly on Armor, but weapon have been sparse.

3 Song of Ir Yut
2 Abyss Defiant
1 Oversoul Edict
1 Hunger of Crota

0 Crux
0 Fang
0 Word
0 Black Hammer
0 Swordbearer
0 Light

1 did get the HM ship once.

Have you been doing normal before hard?

After the amazing Corrective Measure, Song of Ir Yut was a huge disappointment

I've gotten the following CE Raid Helms:

0 Warlock
1 Hunter (int/str), not bad.
4 Titan (all 3 variations of disc & strength)

0 Infusion perks.

I want a Lock helm, and then int/disc helms for the others!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I actually love it, but only when it's lots of Knights. Makes that shield into a weakness. On arc Burn Phogoth it shines IMO.

Geez some gaffers are not willing to let randoms join in on their NF/Weekly even if they have an open spot. I'm always joining in on random people stuff with my level 32s and helping them finish (joined a random Crota normal, wasn't in their party chat but help them down crota with ease). Lol but the last guy I tried had a 3rd trying to join in so I get him but the other time I got a rude message from some dude

Have you been doing normal before hard?

Sometimes. I have such limited time as it is now I am lucky to get one raid done per week.

Leading up to hard mode, I never got another drop from Crota. Since Hard mode started, I never got a drop from him. I ended my dry spell when I did 2 Normal Crota cp on Tuesday.

So, this is a sword cycle from my perspective.
Crota goes down for about 4.5 seconds 11-14.5s the first time and about 3.5s 24-27.5s the second time :-\

Now you're just being blatant about it. The penguin is not to be trusted.

Helm 1

10978634_10206248463991743_9060111731920391816_n.jpg

Helm 2

:p

Geez some gaffers are not willing to let randoms join in on their NF/Weekly even if they have an open spot. I'm always joining in on random people stuff with my level 32s and helping them finish (joined a random Crota normal, wasn't in their party chat but help them down crota with ease). Lol but the last guy I tried had a 3rd trying to join in so I get him but the other time I got a rude message from some dude

Were they a Gaffer?

I have found most don't care when I drop in unannounced. They should set to closed or invite only if they don't want friendslist hopping in.

patchday

After the amazing Corrective Measure, Song of Ir Yut was a huge disappointment

whats so amazing bout Corrective Measure? Maybe I got a bad roll on mine. the perks dont seem too special but I never did use it much. I think I got it after Crota expansion released :(

[edit] huh forgot weapons dont randomize. Maybe folks love the 'surplus' option for pve

Top Bottom