• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

E92 M3

So stupid and arbitrary considering all other materials can go to 4 digits.

Exactly. It's an oversight by Bungie that can rectified. What sucks is that not enough people care to make noise. Most are constantly using them; us hoarders are the inflicted ones.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
iwmUfkn4WalzR.png

My postmaster looks like this for all three. I'm going to take 2-3 today from each.

Lnkn52

I can only hope. Because the best way to clear the Abyss is have someone with the best weapon for that part the Mida Multi Tool to just make a run for it.

Wow, I did not know that. So with the Mida, the weight of darkness doesn't affect you?

Wow, I did not know that. So with the Mida, the weight of darkness doesn't affect you?

It does, but by the time it builds up enough to slow you down you're already at the next lamp. The only thing slowing you down will be your slowass teammates running without MIDA.

Jinjo

The sniper? Give me that arc pulse rifle with tracking rounds. Maybe give it exploding rounds while they are at it as an additional special perk.

That sounds cool as fuck too. We need a new Mythoclast this time. You know, an actual special gun that's worthy the title of raid exotic.

Going to be running VoG hard three times. Oracles through Atheon. Probably starting in a half hour or so. Have a group of 3 that all know what to do. If anyone wants to join in for 1, 2, or 3 runs, my PSN is Reignofsparrows.

It does, but by the time it builds up enough to slow you down you're already at the next lamp. The only thing slowing you down will be your slowass teammates running without MIDA.

Hmm so it still helps decently it seems, that's cool I didn't realize this either.

edit: top of page awkwardness again

socially-awkward-penguin_gp_293691.jpg

Feorax

Going to be running VoG hard three times. Oracles through Atheon. Probably starting in a half hour or so. Have a group of 3 that all know what to do. If anyone wants to join in for 1, 2, or 3 runs, my PSN is Reignofsparrows.

I'd quite like to run it. PSN is MattIgoe.

EDIT: probably only have time for 1 run though.

joecanada

Lol most of my pit runs end up being solo by the end. For sunsinger just equip solar grenades run to a lamp, it only takes darkness + 2 to get to each one so just sit there for one second, every three lamps or so sit on your solar grenade for three seconds.
That's it

skip

I'll join for a few runs. I'm on now, just lemme know when you're ready.

border

I will do one run through if you like -- PS4 PSN is border199x. I am a 32 Hunter.

Will send friend request shortly.

vctor182

Wow, so raid armor perks are random except the raid oriented ones? Guess I got lucky with my Helmet roll since it has infusion, it also has grenade dmg reduces melee cooldown, and the gauntlents have melee dmg reduces grenade cooldown so they complement really good.

Wow. That one of the lightest Weekly Updates in a while. They really just need to stop making them weekly if they're not going to be able to release any substantial info.

Teasing a patch with one minor feature each week is just bad form and only upsets the community further.

For those who responded to me about VoG hard, I sent out requests/invites except to Skip (just message me on PSN since I don't have yours). Will be starting as soon as we are assembled.

Lol it took them long enough to get that drop down window of faction ranks but I'm glad they are going to include that with the 1.1.1 update.

Top Bottom