• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Well it's 5 Vanguard Marks added to the pile, an engram roll (hoping for Legendary drop), +2 to the Ascendant pile (I Mean why the fuck not, Drizzay and me trying to hit 1000 Ascendant materials for shits n' giggles), and +16 Destination materials, saving you roughly +10 Vanguard marks in the process, so a +15 mark swing in the process

I play this game very dedicated to it, so I try to maximize where I can, I don;t need the Spinmetal that much, but I'm already saving up for House of Wolves

All 3 of my chars right now in there Materials page have

300+ Spinmetal, 600 Heliums (no more to collect, cause no space), 400+ SpiritBlooms, 500+ Relic Iron each
Getting them all to 600 in each material and not have to worry about that shit for a long while is worth it for me

Right now, stockpiling is the best away to jump ahead of the curve Bungie surely will place in HoW
I just need a definitive release date for it and then I will start the 2 week buffer to make all factions be close from leveling up just as HoW hits

I always have issues with planetary materials cause I level lots of gear (whatever I like, even level 31 armor) but I don't do the dalies, and I haven't maxed out my weekly vanguard marks In weeks. I just don't put in the time I used to

I have now completed 23 normal crota kills and 13 hard mode kills (according to destiny status; not sure if it counts kills where you don't get loot) and I still don't have a song of ir yut. Yeah I know it's garbo. It's the only raid weapon across both raids I haven't gotten to drop yet. 23 normals.

TWENTY THREE.

No songs.

#smartloot

Seems like what me and Black Hammer are experiencing, probably dont have 23 normals, should be close with this week's raids. On the bright side, your chasing garbage. Unfortunately for me, BH is one of the best snipers in the game.

Homeboyd

Well it's 5 Vanguard Marks added to the pile, an engram roll (hoping for Legendary drop), +2 to the Ascendant pile (I Mean why the fuck not, Drizzay and me trying to hit 1000 Ascendant materials for shits n' giggles), and +16 Destination materials, saving you roughly +10 Vanguard marks in the process, so a +15 mark swing in the process

I play this game very dedicated to it, so I try to maximize where I can, I don;t need the Spinmetal that much, but I'm already saving up for House of Wolves

All 3 of my chars right now in there Materials page have

300+ Spinmetal, 600 Heliums (no more to collect, cause no space), 400+ SpiritBlooms, 500+ Relic Iron each
Getting them all to 600 in each material and not have to worry about that shit for a long while is worth it for me

Right now, stockpiling is the best away to jump ahead of the curve Bungie surely will place in HoW
I just need a definitive release date for it and then I will start the 2 week buffer to make all factions be close from leveling up just as HoW hits
Save marks?? I keep hitting the cap and HAVE to buy mats to bring it back under the cap. Have so many mats storage is actually a problem. Bungie will make sure you aren't ahead of the curve by stockpiling anything come HoW. It's how they roll.

Deku Tree

I always have issues with planetary materials cause I level lots of gear (whatever I like, even level 31 armor) but I don't do the dalies, and I haven't maxed out my weekly vanguard marks In weeks. I just don't put in the time I used to

Can someone please ask Bungie why planetary materials stack at 200? Seems ridiculous...

was it to prevent people from collecting them all day and hoarding them back when you could sell planetary materials for marks? If so now that you can't do that anymore please stop them from stacking...

E92 M3

Can someone please ask Bungie why planetary materials stack at 200? Seems ridiculous...

was it to prevent people from collecting them all day and hoarding them back when you could sell planetary materials for marks? If so now that you can't do that anymore please stop them from stacking...

Yes, I've been wondering this for so long. It doesn't make sense compared to other materials having any noticeable limit.

Got the crux last night. I now have 24/24 exotic weapons.

I'm hoping for lots more exotic weapons in the future. I love getting good legendaries as well. Variety makes this game fun for me.

PuMa

got my ps4 gold headset yo, $80 with my best buy coupon :D

Can't wait to try it out when I get home, I'm gonna hear all the destiny things now!

Make sure to download the PS4 companion app and get the Destiny custom audio setup.

Edit: oops, mentioned already!

boofa

Neo Member
I have now completed 23 normal crota kills and 13 hard mode kills (according to destiny status; not sure if it counts kills where you don't get loot) and I still don't have a song of ir yut. Yeah I know it's garbo. It's the only raid weapon across both raids I haven't gotten to drop yet. 23 normals.

TWENTY THREE.

No songs.

#smartloot

I am in the same boat. I have 34 normal Crota kills (obviously some of those were no loot kills) and still no Song. I have at least 3 of every other normal mode weapon except the fusion which I've only ever gotten 1 of. RNG really wants me to have swordbreaker though. I've had at least 8 of those so far.

Remomanji

Neo Member
Hey guys,
We are looking for four experienced guardians to kill Crota on Hardmode.

We are two lvl 32 Titans...
A Hunter who can take the sword would be great!
Starting as soon as possible..

Just Add me in PSN: Remomanji
-Ps4-

I am in the same boat. I have 34 normal Crota kills (obviously some of those were no loot kills) and still no Song. I have at least 3 of every other normal mode weapon except the fusion which I've only ever gotten 1 of. RNG really wants me to have swordbreaker though. I've had at least 8 of those so far.

Still need the hunger of Crota

I'd be up for a HM Crota's end run. Hit 32 today and it will be nice to feel vaguely useful.

I am up for the CE HM, and 2 more people above were up for it as well

Hey guys,
We are looking for four experienced guardians to kill Crota on Hardmode.

We are two lvl 32 Titans...
A Hunter who can take the sword would be great!
Starting as soon as possible..

Just Add me in PSN: Remomanji
-Ps4-

Seems like we have 6 people in this thread. I'm assuming you have the checkpoint? How about we start compiling a list of people?

I'm a level 32 Warlock PSN: Darryl_M_R

I have received
5 Hunger of Crotas
3 Light of the Abyss
2 Song of IR Yut
1 Black Hammer
0 Sword Breakers

I have had 8 Raid Helmets fall, 3 from just this week.
Not sure how smart this system really is.
3 Hunger of Crota
2 Light of the Abyss
3 Song of Ir Yut
1 Black Hammer (dammit!)
6 Sword Breakers

For primaries, a quick estimate
3 Oversoul Edict
5 Abyss Defiant
6 Fang of Ir Yut
2 Word of Crota
0 Crux of Scrota

Remomanji

Neo Member
Seems like we have 6 people in this thread. I'm assuming you have the checkpoint? How about we start compiling a list of people?

Good Idea!

1. Remomanji ( 32 Titan)
2. Peggaone ( 32 Titan)
3. Darryl_M_R (32 Warlock)

Guess is a nice excuse while farming Scorpio Miracle...

I want to believe is the same method for faster weapon upgrading?

It's a good method for upgrading your weapons, but the best one is, by far, doing your bounties.
Daily also gives a bunch of XP for the weapon you have equiped when you finish it I believe.
And the first Gold event of the days nets you 5k xp qhen you grab the package in the tower.

Lima

It's a good method for upgrading your weapons, but the best one is, by far, doing your bounties.
Daily also gives a bunch of XP for the weapon you have equiped when you finish it I believe.
And the first Gold event of the days nets you 5k xp qhen you grab the package in the tower.

Daily only gives XP for armor. Because reasons.

border

Good Idea!

1. Remomanji ( 32 Titan)
2. Peggaone ( 32 Titan)

I will go -- PSN PS4 border199x 32 Hunter -- haven't run sword before.

EDIT: That should bring the list up to:

1. Remomanji ( 32 Titan)
2. Peggaone ( 32 Titan)
4. Feorax (PSN: MattIgoe) (32 Warlock)
5. Kitaj84
6. border199x (32 Hunter)

Remomanji

Neo Member

I will go -- PSN PS4 border199x 32 Hunter -- haven't run sword before.

EDIT: That should bring the list up to:

1. Remomanji ( 32 Titan)
2. Peggaone ( 32 Titan)
4. Feorax (PSN: MattIgoe) (32 Warlock)
5. Kitaj84
6. border199x (32 Hunter)

I just sent party invitations to all of you

Shito

If dailies gave even 1 heavy ammo pack as a reward I would do all of them all the time.
Make them give a mote.
Make the blacksmith sell a legendary engram for a little bit less than 23 motes.
Make him sell an option to reroll your legendary weapons for 7 coins.

Game becomes addicting again for end game users, and you solve the problem of motes and coins hoarding.

ethomaz

Banned
Finished all keys activities this week...

Still missing:

4th Horseman
Necrochasm

Praetorian Foil

Black Hammer
Light of the Abyss

11 Exotic Armor

So I'm down for Oracle CP only for while.

Make them give a mote.
Make the blacksmith sell a legendary engram for a little bit less than 23 motes.
Make him sell an option to reroll your legendary weapons for 7 coins.

Game becomes addicting again for end game users, and you solve the problem of motes and coins hoarding.

I am currently in posetion os 269 motes. Just waiting for that chest engram and Praxic Fire.

noomi

3 Hunger of Crota
2 Light of the Abyss
3 Song of Ir Yut
1 Black Hammer (dammit!)
6 Sword Breakers

For primaries, a quick estimate
3 Oversoul Edict
5 Abyss Defiant
6 Fang of Ir Yut
2 Word of Crota
0 Crux of Scrota

How do you guys keep track of these lol, I don't remember what I looted 2 days ago :p

I do know that I've received a ton of swordbreakers though... i hate that thing :(

Feorax

How do you guys keep track of these lol, I don't remember what I looted 2 days ago :p

I do know that I've received a ton of swordbreakers though... i hate that thing :(

Helped a fair bit getting the 500 void pts for the Thorn bounty to be fair.

Still haven't done Xyor...

rNilla

It would be amazing if there was a site that kept track of all loot drops. This is likely not provided by the Bungie API though. Then we'd know too much about RNGesus.

Top Bottom