• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Jinjo

Nice little touch in the new patch. Excited to see what else they threw in there. I love the small things.

I just hope these "small things" aren't the "big things" of the new patch.

I guess the heavy ammo fix is kinda legit though.

blazeuk

Dhruv just killed Crota faster than I have ever seen it done on hard. Just in awe rn.

Dhruv is awesome with the sword, HM CE is really not that difficult when you have a good sword runner and the game works properly without random stuff defeating you, we went through it earlier 3 times on the first try (and once on normal), it's crazy to think how long it took the first time we did it...

My flawless raider attempt tonight was a wash though, tried VoG first and we had people dropping out, switched to CE and others were lagging out, had to give up in the end.

stb

It's not vault space, but both fixing heavy ammo and adding in the faction ranking
both of which shouldn't have needed to be included in a patch 4 months post launch
IS a good "quality of life" patch.

My sense of this is "good patch, now do this level of stuff every 2 weeks".

Anyone doing HM crota kill?

I'll be home in 15 and I'd be down to kill Crota

I'd be game to help out if you guys have room.

I'd be down for a crota HM

Looks like there are 20 people ready, but if you have room I can help :]
Share Factory got an update? Nice.

Join on me. I'm sitting in the raid now. Also have a party open. Set to public.

EL CUCO

Man my feet are sore from running around from vendor to vendor to see the rep on the Tower.

The change is very much welcomed

Thanks, Reddit Bungie!

someday

Banned
It's not vault space, but both fixing heavy ammo and adding in the faction ranking
both of which shouldn't have needed to be included in a patch 4 months post launch
IS a good "quality of life" patch.

My sense of this is "good patch, now do this level of stuff every 2 weeks
".

Honestly, these little things are really nice but I agree that they should be way more often. I realize a lot of updates need time but we should be at the point where things like this are more regular. That would go a very long way to making the wait for actual changes that we need more tolerable.

Rehsa

I probably had like 30 total posts on GAF in my 22 months of membership until DGAF. I don't like how I don't get notified when someone quotes me haha. Maybe there's a setting somewhere for that too :p
That's about where I was, more like close to zero posts. I'm still more of a lurker than a contributor but I'm pretty close to member status I think thanks to these OTs

Of course it's not worth reading.

Reputation panel to be included with 1.1.1:

reputation_panel.gif

That's it. That's all there is.

Screw adding the reputation panel. I would rather have a reason to grind for rep instead of a commendation and two ascendant energy (I got today from dead orbit) :(

Deku Tree

Man my feet are sore from running around from vendor to vendor to see the rep on the Tower.

The change is very much welcomed

Thanks, Reddit Bungie!

How about your Thumbsticks?

I am interested to hear about the update to strikes next week... It's probably not going to be exciting though.

Good. Yay or nay?

Oh. Since I had a full postmaster thing. My dead orbit rank up thing replaced the last public event package. Dammit.

Good luck timing a kill with the last round of a heavy machine gun. I swear to god final round is one of the most retarded perks available for a machine gun.

Granted, Deviant Gravity has a slower rate of fire. It is still completely stupid. The vendor Deviant Gravity is actually very good.

Good. Yay or nay?

Oh. Since I had a full postmaster thing. My dead orbit rank up thing replaced the last public event package. Dammit.

Good luck timing a kill with the last round of a heavy machine gun. I swear to god final round is one of the most retarded perks available for a machine gun.

Granted, Deviant Gravity has a slower rate of fire. It is still completely stupid. The vendor Deviant Gravity is actually very good.

Deviant Gravity is a really good LMG. Since you'll probably be using it during void burns, you will probably kill with your final round which will significantly increase reload speed. I would keep it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So that weekly update, /le sigh =/

Shit asked Month 1 being phased in now, Crota glitches will be most likely September with Bungie's schedule

Jinjo

Just unlocked Field Scout for an Ldr drop I have and I am running with 36 rounds of ammo. :O

Damn so jealous. I love my spray and play - firefly Longbow Synthesis but damn is running with only an extra 7 rounds in reserve rough. (12 rounds total)

Ryck

Damn so jealous. I love my spray and play - firefly Longbow Synthesis but damn is running with only an extra 7 rounds in reserve rough. (12 rounds total)
Yeah it's 24 when I take it off. Two extra mags of 6. Love my Longbow too, thankfully it's Arc so I can use both my LDR is void.

Top Bottom