• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Lnkn52

Especially on 4 different platforms. I would imagine memory management is a bitch on last gen.

Man I hope Activision green lights Destiny 2 for current gen only.
That will be marketing speak for Destiny 2. The game we all wanted is now possible because of working exclusively on current gen consoles. We will forgive them for what is Destiny 1.

ocean

Banned
Read the update, checking rep and marks from inventory is a nice addition :) glad to see they're working our feedback into the game.

Bugs bother me as much as the next guy but some of you guys take it way way too seriously. XÛR is an ass and we lose heavy ammo when we die and swords go Houdini on us every once in a while. So the fuck what, take it easy :p

D_psipher

#ForeverNoWhatever runs - AtheonX3

Tonight at 9:30pm EST

Have the Hard Mode Gorgon checkpoint, if you have HM Atheon even better.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

1. Me
2. Grimlock33
3. Darryl_M_R
4. Ichabod00
6. D-psipher

Please quote and add yourself to the list.

2 more!!!

If you still need a sixth I can run it with you.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Aww guys you don't have to do that lol

Fucking lawl, destroying Cosmos group, I'm a home... err a group-wrecker

LiK

Hope so, I hope we can finally get AF for this gen. Nothing nastier than jaggies is blurry distant textures.

not just graphics but the scope of the game's world and content needs to be allowed to take advantage of the current gen tech. i hope they move on.

mcfizzle4

There's no excuse for Bungie's slow update pace lately, and more than that there's no excuse for them taking so long *not* to fix 100% repro bugs that are present ever since day 1. And don't try to "ignorant" me on this matter, I have 10 years experience in this field. ^^
They handled the period up until the first DLC release quite well, but there's no denying we're currently in a rather slow period, with little to no communication about why it is that way. If they told us to wait a bit because they are working on big features before HoW things would go much smoother than they are right now, when all we get are ONE bug fix (maybe), some nerfs nobody asked for, and a much needed UI change, but that will not shake our world.
Players can understand droughts if they are explained to them, instead of acting like everything is all fine and dandy and just as exciting as the first day.
It's pretty simple in my opinion:

With how spread out patches have become and lack of substance to the ones we do get it's become apparent in my opinion they are concentrating only on dlc and Destiny 2. They aren't focused on fixing the issues the community has with the game but rather patching the issues they have with the community. It's sad but that's the way I see it.

Namikaze1

did you do your drop yet?
bbe.png

Note: pic may be from Zelda but it is not related to the launch of the Majora's Mask 3D. It's for something else that was supposed to happened in December but didn't due to car troubles.
Saturday is the date.

Hopefully somewhere nice
she comes back on the day I go skydiving.

Mindlog

#NWO :]
Quick team first try. Got another Word of Crota and some mats. Thank you.
Still waiting on an Infusion Helm for my Titan.

438/500 for the crucible section of the thorn bounty. Couple of good games and I'll be finished. Hasn't been very fun due to all the bullshit deaths caused by most people having red bars but I have improved at using a sniper rifle quite a bit at least.

Sitting on 8 completed bounties right now so with any luck xur will have hand gun xp boost thing(if such a thing exists) and I'll max it out very quickly.

Please if you don't like reading the comments that has made Bungie and you tone deaf alike, just hit the "Ignore" button and you won't have to deal with it
I might. I've never been one to use it, but people are speaking quite confidently about things like the simplicity of patching a very complex game, or about the developer's indifference, as if everyone at the studio is smoking cigars and counting wads of cash and laughing about how they got one over on us. I don't see that. I see people that play this game a whole lot when you consider they have full time jobs and families, and they're doing it in a genuine way.

I mean, none of us had any idea how complex the heavy ammo glitch was until they shared that in a weekly update.

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to speak directly with people at Bungie, and I choose to engage in civil discourse when it comes to discussing design and development. I'm merely asking people here to do the same. It's called being an adult.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I might. I've never been one to use it, but people have no idea. I mean, none of us had any idea how complex the heavy ammo glitch was until they shared that information.

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to speak directly with people at Bungie, and I choose to engage in civil discourse when it comes to discussing design and development. I'm merely asking people here to do the same. It's called being an adult.

Well if you don't like it dude "Ignore" go be that awesome adult and get to hobnob with the devs, I'll complain cause I can and will do so however the fuck I like

Top Bottom