• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

If anyone needs a hunter ive never done VoG id like to join have maxed out ghorn,ice breaker and almost 32.

Legendkilla3rd can jump on if needed.

Ghazi

Wake me... when the reset happens.

halo3cryosleep1.jpg

Lima

Wow, uhh HM05 is still going after that hard mode Crota kill.

If Xur brings Praxic Fire I'll give it a shot or two.

He has gotten better at it. His idea for handling enrage is theoretical though. Personally what I'm waiting for to see how he wants to approach that cause that's where I always got shit on during the five times I got there.

Cruxist

Man, I forgot what a treat it is raiding with my normal team. We've had one or two members out of town for the past few weeks and I don't think I've down HM Crota in that time.

But tonight, we all reunited. And it was glorious. Messed around with a new strat but ultimately went back to the ole' Bubble Bridge.

Good stuff.

We need 3 for Crota NM (starting at the bridge, but we can get the lamps for you after).

Need just 1 Warlock.

Post your username in this thread if you want to join and I'll send you an invite, or send a friend request to: mikeworks

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let's form Voltron.

Full hard CE Let's get Forrest through the woods part IV.

Need three more.

1. Moi
2. Forrest
3. Baby

4. This could be you
5. And this
6. Or this.

I'll use either my Hunter or Warlock.

grief

We need 3 for Crota NM (starting at the bridge, but we can get the lamps for you after).

Need just 1 Warlock.

Post your username in this thread if you want to join and I'll send you an invite, or send a friend request to: mikeworks

I'm in, you've got me added at xGrief

lunlunqq

Sorry for bailing on you guys. Thanks for the great run. I still don't have a hawkmoon but at least now I'm a proud owner of a brand new Necrochasm... :'(

If anyone needs a hunter ive never done VoG id like to join have maxed out ghorn,ice breaker and almost 32.

Legendkilla3rd can jump on if needed.

Let's get this guardian through his first VoG.

Join up whoever is interested:

1. Legendkilla3rd
2. ruthlesbarbarian

Let's form Voltron.

Full hard CE Let's get Forrest through the woods part IV.

Need three more.

1. Moi
2. Forrest
3. Baby

4. This could be you
5. And this
6. Or this.

I'll use either my Hunter or Warlock.

I'll join, but how about we take legend through his first VoG first???

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let's get this guardian through his first VoG.

Join up whoever is interested:

1. Legendkilla3rd
2. ruthlesbarbarian

I'll join, but how about we take legend through his first VoG first???

I could do that, not sure about the others. Could ask.

Top Bottom