• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Looking through some of my old gifs, I forgot how OP'ed Shoulder Charge is

CS3ybi.gif

8cftuM.gif

Shoulder charge is dumb and OP

Gotta restart brb. Bringing my Titan for this.

We were thinking of doing the first two parts of Hard CE later (Epic sax style). If you need to do it let me know.

Doesn't look like it Random. Sorry.

And I can hear someone taking a piss.

And let's look for that undiscovered chest in VOG.

Cordless mics......

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Doesn't look like it Random. Sorry.

And I can hear someone taking a piss.

And let's look for that undiscovered chest in VOG.

Sullichin

I went to do the Blades of Crota bounty for some quick XP and got husk of the pit. I promptly killed a bunch of Hive and upgraded it. It would be a fun weapon if it did any damage.

DocSeuss

latest

Crota = Neo confirmed

This isn't even counting things like: Crota being able to see players who are invisible, teleporting, killing people through walls, horrible connection issues in the raid (AND ONLY in the raid), Knights coming through the barrier, the game only considering one rocket fired when five fireteam members shot them... Crota getting up instantly even though he's just taken five rockets, including three Gjallahorn shots, to the face.

Oh, and did I mention this was on Normal?

Like... I never get mad about video games. Oh, sure, I'll post something in caps with mock rage on the internet, but I'm never legitimately angry. Tonight, I actually wanted to break someone's jaw. Fuck everyone and everything associated with the production of the game. I've played buggy Eastern Eurojank better than this.

Admittedly, I've been stewing with the shotgun thing (what the fuck are they talking about CQC builds for? There's nowhere in the game where CQC builds are a viable option!) for a few days, but this shit tonight just put me over the edge.

I think I might make a video on Destiny at some point soon, talking about how fucked up its design is.

This is the fastest heel turn I've ever seen a studio make. It's like... one moment, they're making one of the best shooters of all time, and then the next, they're releasing something that makes Ubisoft games look like they're as polished as Nintendo games.

EL CUCO

HM Crota was on his best behavior today.
Got my Hunter helm with Infusion. Glad I never maxed out the other 3 helms I had.

Thanks to Lunlunqq and Kinezo for coming through!

Rehsa

Just got my baby Titan from 16 to 20>28 thanks to all the armor decoded on my Hunter, anyone want to help me with the nightfall and the weekly?

coy

Finally got the Foil to complete the VoG collection! All that leaves is the Crux to finish off CE. I am quite pleased with this night already.

All the Hive Raid weapons seem to suck on Hard mode Oracles.

It's almost as if they weren't designed to run VoG :p

That is one aspect of CE that needs some tuning. VoG weapons have a large, tangible difference with Oracle disruptor on Hard Mode to improve your efficiency on the encounter. Hive Disruptor might as well not even be there. It never feels like it is doing anything special.

edit: ^ lol fuck, I think we've all done that at least once Cuco....

Less than 2 hours to Xur and 30 minutes between posts? DGAF pls ;_:

I'm kinda wanna make a "guide to GKeeper glimmer farming" post for reddit and see if it gets more visibility mainly just to see whether or not Bungie would nerf it. You'd just need to add "glimmer farming" to the LFG sites to get groups together and share CPs. It always makes me a little sad to see not only that Kotaku article but even Bungie themselves still talking about Exclusion Zone farming....

Midas

I'm more impressed with the motes. I spend mine on random stuff all the time.

There's not much you can do with them hehe. Glove and helm engrams seems like a waste, I got the helmets I want already... I used 100 of them to reforge my Timur's Lash though. :)

I'm more impressed with that Hadronic Essence! I'm guessing you have 3x Warlocks?
I have like ~100 of each char mat. 2.4k would be awesome

Almost right! I had two Warlocks until the week after The Dark Below launch. 2.4k would've been awesome if I could, you know, change it for sapphire wire or plasteel plating, which I have like 0 of right now. But you can't have everything, can you?

CLBridges

Alright, finally got the Fang scout and now have all the raid weapons I want minus Necro (DGAF about it). Hopefullly Xur does the right thing and bring heavy syths otherwise, wtf Bungie. Oh, and don't bring Plan C or Sunbreakers/Voidfang, y'know, the usual bullshit.

gdt

Haven't raided at all this week dammit. Haven't had a day off, been a little nuts at work. I'll at least do one HM Crota this weekend for another shot at the Hunter helmet.

I'm kinda wanna make a "guide to GKeeper glimmer farming" post for reddit and see if it gets more visibility mainly just to see whether or not Bungie would nerf it. You'd just need to add "glimmer farming" to the LFG sites to get groups together and share CPs. It always makes me a little sad to see not only that Kotaku article but even Bungie themselves still talking about Exclusion Zone farming....

Don't you dare. You know they'll nerf it after what the Raid designer said about farming Raids. We got a good thing going.

I'm actually surprised they don't know about it, or if they do they don't care.

I have actually posted about it on the Bungie.Net forums and explained it to randoms I meet and everyone scoffs at the idea and brushes it off out-of-hand. Everyone is content with Exclusion zone.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Once again Forrest has reached home safely. And we had a first timer who got himself a piece of Crota. All is well in the Destiniverse.

Top Bottom