• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Bollocks

I don't even care anymore for Xur, some time on Saturday I'll log on, see if he has anything worthwhile, if not, well that was to be expected. But in the small case there's something interesting, it's well fucking finally you dumb piece of shit selling the same exotic 2x in a row

SgtCobra

Helm of Inmost Light
acrest of Alpha Lupi
Light Beyond Nemesis
Ice Breaker
No engram.
No heavy ammo synth.

lol

AThe Heart of Praxic Fire and the Red Death are officially the rarest exotics in the game.

Icebreaker is the gun.

Crest of Alpha Lupi for hunters

Helm of Innermost Light for Titans

Light Beyond Nemesis for Warlocks

No heavy ammo synths.

adin75

Bungie needs to add a wishing well in the tower, then I may actually have something I can do with these coins :/

Oh well, maybe next week..........

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn I know what next weeks Bungie weekly update is going to be boasting about again

"You Broke the Ice once, but you Melted it away to it's Core this time around!"

That's good for us, right? :lol

GateKeeper Normal Checkpoint is the new hotness yo'

Fuck Crota/Atheon/Templar checkpoints, the GK NM is the shiznit now

GG Bungie, GG

From reddit:

2xoF2Sa.jpg

Keep that trollin' rollin' Bungie. My goodness, at least they are committed to the comedy value of the troll.

edit: apparently Xur didn't even bother to show up in our Tower guys, haha. Oh well, I'm off for now, be back later if people want to run stuff.

"You Broke the Ice once, but you Melted it away to it's Core this time around!"

Pls don't hurt their feelings by "whining" so much GR-X. :)

Clearly they are very concerned with treating their player base with respect.

TP-DK

Since we cant kill Xur, lets put our hate out on Crota.

Crota on hm starting as soon as we are full.
1. Redman_DK

Eh, Might as well pick up a 3rd Ice Breaker so I never have to swap at the vault.

How is Helm of Innermost Light? Should I even bother if I have Glasshouse and Skullfort? Seems like Saint 14 is the only top tier must have.

Omni

There's no way that this is random. Xur sold heavies every damn week before you could upgrade your exotics. Then it moved to every second week. And ever since the hard raid came out, he's stopped. Just more crap from Bungie to keep us grinding shit

Can't even do a freaking Crota raid because of this. and I'm not grinding exclusion zone for an hour to get glimmer. What a joke

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Keep that trollin' rollin' Bungie. My goodness, at least they are committed to the comedy value of the troll.

I called it a page back lol!

Next week most likely it will come, by that time everyone would have glimmer farm their arse off to have at least 40+ heavy packs, so it will be a moot point when it returns lol

Shito

I called it a page back lol!

Next week most likely it will come, by that time everyone would have glimmer farm their arse off to have at least 40+ heavy packs, so it will be a moot point when it returns lol
Nah, they will put it back once the patch that fixes the bug is out.
"Because".

No heavy and no engrams.

Its all random guys..

Eh, Might as well pick up a 3rd Ice Breaker so I never have to swap at the vault.

How is Helm of Innermost Light? Should I even bother if I have Glasshouse and Skullfort? Seems like Saint 14 is the only top tier must have.

Good for PVP when you play as strikerbro, but other than that I don't use it.

Top Bottom